他每天早上都会见到他们
Well, he sees them every morning,
喂他们吃早餐
feeds them breakfast,
对他们说俄语
speaks to them in Russian,
给他们唱儿歌♥
sings little songs to them.
有没有可能
Is it within the realm of possibility
他只是带他们去散步了呢
that he may have simply taken them for a walk?
天啊 是个候选人
Oh, my God, a candidate.
你好 我是黛比
Hello. This is Debbie.
你好 没错 就是我
Hi. Yes, that's me.
谢谢 我试着让奶♥子♥浮起来
Thank you! I was trying to make them levitate.
当然没问题
Yeah. For sure.
发短♥信♥告诉我地址
Um, just text me the address.
好的 真棒
Yeah. Sweet.
我也是 再见
Me too. Bye.
我们要去约会了
We got a date!
是的 他们租了一台推土机
Yes. They rented a bulldozer.
准备在午夜开始拆除工作
They're gonna start the demolition at midnight.
你最好带上摄影机 准时出现
You best be there with cameras
别忘了漂亮的女主播
and a pretty news anchor.
不客气
You're welcome.
你们的失踪宝宝们回来了
Oh, your stolen babies are back.
感谢老天爷 你们...
Thank God! Oh, you--
我们的宝宝爱国者们
Our baby patriots! Oh, my God!
-过来抱抱 -你好 宝贝
- Come here! - Hi, baby!
天呐 我想死你了
Oh, my goodness. I missed you.
我们可以叫警♥察♥走了
We can call off the cops.
等等 你们向警♥察♥投诉我爸了吗
Wait. You called the police on my father?
你们知道他是非法居留
You know he's illegal.
他有可能被驱逐出境
He could get deported.
-我们以为他带走了宝宝 -你们背叛了我
- We thought he took the babies. - You betrayed me.
我们没有考虑清楚
We weren't thinking straight.
快看看那个
would you look at that?
这是个礼物 感谢你们给他工作 收留他
It is gift for giving him job and place to stay
还有允许他跟外孙们在一起
and for allowing him to be with grandchildren.
我们很抱歉 我们真是大混♥蛋♥
We are so sorry. We're total dicks.
没错
Yes.
我要喝一杯
I need a drink.
经过两小时和花费了五美金之后
Well, two hours and 20 quarters later,
弗兰克·加拉格启动了一场革命
Frank Gallagher has begun a revolution,
届时将在电视上播出
and it will be televised.
你能借我六提啤酒
Can you lend me, like, six cases of beer
二十瓶红酒吗
and 20 bottles of wine?
另外 我在奥格登街二手店买♥♥的...
Also, thrift store on Ogden...
哪件更适合非法饮酒趴
which one screams illegal booze party?
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事 你可真是无事不登三宝殿
Sure. Except you only come around when you need something.
我今天过得糟透了
I've had a hell of a day.
我们已经几周没聊过天了 你就这么飘进来
We haven't really spoken in weeks, and you waltz in
都不寒暄一番
no "hi, how are you?"
张嘴就要酒
Just "give me beer."
好吧 可我当上Patsy之家的经理后
Okay. What about the insane day I had
也没好过到哪去
being manager of Patsy's?
-什么时候的事 -好几周了
- When did that happen? - Weeks ago.
如果你愿意找我聊 就肯定会知道
You'd have known if you'd bothered to check in with me.
我昨天还去你家了
I was just at your house yesterday.
你当时正忙着把黛比赶出家门 没顾上我
I suppose you were too busy kicking Debbie out to notice.
我是让她像常人一样找份工作 负起责任
I asked her to get a job like a responsible human,
把带自己电♥话♥号♥码的搔首弄姿的照片
not staple a photo of her tits to a pole
贴得到处都是
with her phone number beneath it
就像你老婆教得那样
like your wife told her to.
她那么有料 不用白瞎了
She has a good chest. She should use it.
管好你自己的事
Mind your fucking business.
我们应该好好谈谈
Hey, we have some things we need to discuss.
回头再聊
We'll do it later.
算了吧 你太忙
No, we won't. You're busy.
孩子 酒吧 老婆
Babies, a bar, a bride.
没时间听我的破事
No time for me and my shit.
我还要办派对呢
I got a party to plan.
她怎么回事
What the hell was that?
你看到她凶拉娜了吗
Did you see how rude she was to Lana?
黛比向拉娜求助
Debbie asked Lana for help.
她就会利用别人 你们不需要这样的朋友
She uses people. You have outgrown her.
忙别的吧
Move on.
对不起 她对你态度太差了
I'm so sorry she was such a bitch to you.
我们也很抱歉跟警♥察♥说你父亲的事了
And I'm sorry we called the cops on your daddy.
光说"对不起"可不行
Sorry is not enough.
在我们战斗民族 你侮辱了别人父亲
In my country, you insult someone's father,
就要被送到农场去操马
you get sent to farm to fuck a horse.
好吧...
Okay, so...
你知道你给我介绍了一份非法勾当吗
you knew that you were hooking me up with a shady business?
怎么非法了
What's shady?
你一个顶他们两个聪明 但他们腰缠万贯
Those guys are half as smart as you, and they're loaded.
他们这会大概在蹲监狱吧
Yeah, and they're probably in prison right now.
不会待太久 他们会找好律师保他们出来
Not for long. They can afford excellent legal representation.
他们当然能请到
Yeah, of course they can.
他们就是靠搞别人发家致富
They got rich screwing people over.
你觉得自己被搞了吗
Do you feel screwed over?
不 我很生气
No. I feel pissed.
因为自己丢了实习工作吗
Because you lost your internship?
不 是因为他们太蠢了 居然被抓
No. Because they were stupid enough to get caught.
摆在你面前有三条路
Well, you've got about three options now.
第一 在华尔街上成为他们那样的人
One, become one of them on Wall Street.
搞垮一些浪得虚名的
Go fuck over some assholes who have more money
有钱人
than they deserve,
自己从中捞一大笔
and make yourself a pile in the process.
第二条呢
And two?
去非盈利组织工作
Work for a nonprofit.
为世界贡献自己的爱
Do something good for the world.
拿个学历 在大学教书
Get a degree, teach at a university.
浑浑噩噩度过四十年余生
Snooze through the next 40 years.
第三条呢
Three?
去梅西百货的IT部工作
Work in the IT Department at Macy's.
去迪士尼度度假 教教小孩打棒球
Vacation at Disney. Coach little league.
我能选的只有这些吗
Those are my choices?
要么当罪犯 要么当笨蛋吗
What, I get to be a criminal, or I get to be a schmuck?
我接触过那么多跟你一样背景
500 students as smart as you with your background
跟你一样聪明的学生
walk through my doors.
没有一个砸过我的车
None of them smashed my car.
也没有一个上过自己的教授
None of them fucked their professors.
你想搞破坏
You want to destroy shit,
还想要人夸你破坏得好
and you want to be rewarded for it.
那你告诉我...
So answer this...
干掉一个杀人狂魔
is it a crime to rip people off
算不算犯罪
who are ripping off other people?
可我不想躲躲藏藏过一辈子
What if I don't want to spend a lifetime running?
今天联调局的条子来 谁跑了
Who ran when the Feds showed up today?
-我 -别人呢
- Me. - Who else?
别跑
Don't run.
成为那个不需要逃跑的人
Be the guy who has nothing to run from.
系统会向着你 利普
The system will be rigged in your favor, Lip,
因为系统就是你做的
'cause you'll be the one rigging it.
迪兰
新地点
很快就来
这是二位点的三红眼和大麦芽茶
Here you go--a Triple Red Eye and a Malted Barley Tea.
真诱人
Hi.
外面雨下得可真大
Wow. It's really coming down out there.
黑帮教父艾尔卡彭射于1925年
你好啊 谢谢你过来
Hi! Thanks for coming.
小家伙 这么晚出来玩
Hi buddy! Ooh, you're out so late.
饿不饿 要不要吃个汉堡
You hungry? You want a burger?
麦克斯 给我来一份汉堡
Hey, Max, can I get an order of sliders?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表