You're getting mentally strong.
我是说 他们每天早上六点准时叫醒你
I mean, they wake your ass up at 6:00 A.M. sharp every day.
穿戴好制♥服♥ 擦亮鞋
Suit up, shine your shoes,
把脸刮得一干二净
shave whatever facial hair you have,
到室外 全体敬礼
head outside, and salute,
都是在早饭前完成
all before breakfast.
尊重他人 保持整洁
Respect, cleanliness--
教你如何成为一个男人
you learn how to be a man.
叫他回家去 爸爸
Send him home, Daddy!
不好意思 这是我女儿在对我
I'm sorry. I thought I heard my daughter
发号♥施令吗
telling me what to do.
Patsy之家
彻夜狂欢
人可真不少
Whoa. That's a lot of people.
别担心 他们不咬人
Don't worry. They don't bite.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hello.
这位是伊恩 伊恩 这些是
This is Ian. Ian, this is my crew
来自非异性恋社群的伙伴们
from the LGBTQIA center.
-你好 伊恩 -你好吗
- Hey, Ian. - How are you?
你们要介绍一下自己吗
Are you, uh, gonna introduce yourselves,
还是我替你们来
or do I have to do it for you?
我是贝瑟尼
I'm--I'm Bethany.
我是个跨种族顺性别者 喜欢男同性恋
I'm a tri-racial cisgendered girl-fag.
指出生时的身体性别与其心理性别认同相符的人
我是泛性恋 代词是"她"
I identify as pansexual, and my pronoun is "She."
好吧
Okay.
我是艾默生
Hi. Emerson.
跨种族酷儿流性别者 对异性感兴趣
Gender-fluid heteroromantic demisexual mutt.
我还是红发男 代词是"Zie"
And a redhead. My pronoun is "Zie."
你好 我是兔子
Hey. I'm Rabbit.
是个模糊性向的税务律师
Genderqueer tax attorney.
我认为自己是詹妮弗·安妮斯顿
I identify as Jennifer Aniston.
逗你玩的
Just kidding.
性别中立者
Ve/vem/vir.
我是Dx
Dx.
华裔墨西哥籍无性别雌雄同体者
Chinese Mexican agender intersex AFAB.
我的代词是"他们"
My pronoun is "They."
好吧 我能问几个问题吗
Okay. All right. Is it okay if I ask a few questions?
总比自己想当然强
Better than to assume you know the answers.
什么是'雌雄同体'
Um, what is inter-- uh, inter--intersex?
就是一个人生来就同时具有
Ah, when a person is born with what is typically perceived
男性和女性的性器官
as both male and female sex organs.
那...
Oh, y-- Uh, what, um--
Afab呢
Afab?
出生时指定为女性
Assigned Female At Birth--
你父母决定你的性别时
when your parents decide your gender
却没考虑你以后可能会认识到自己的性别
without considering how you may identify in the future.
好吧 那代词是怎么回事
Okay, and w-what's the whole, um, uh, pronoun thing?
当我们谈到Dx时 我们会说
When we talk about Dx, we say,
"问问他们想不想喝咖啡"
"Ask them if they would like a coffee."
但他只有一个人 她 他们
But there's only one of him. Her. Them.
该死 我完全不知道我在说什么
Fuck. I have no idea what I'm doing.
你会懂的
You'll get it.
没关系 你会弄懂的
It's okay. You'll get it.
-伊万 -艾米
- Yvon? - Amy?
-杰玛 -叶夫根尼 叶夫根尼
- Gemma! - Yevgeny? Yevgeny?
他们回来过 他回来拿尿布了
They were here. He came to get more diapers.
还给他们换了衣服
He changed their clothes.
照相馆收据
Foto-mart receipt.
这是不是申请护照用的那东西
Isn't that for getting, like, passports or something?
-天啊 天啊 -快报♥警♥
- Oh, God. Oh, God. - Call the police.
老天
Oh, God.
好了 抱歉屋里这么热
Okay. Uh, sorry for the heat.
只有机房♥有空调 可是门锁上了
The computer lab's the only room with an AC, and it's locked.
我们可不希望东西被偷
We didn't expect our unit to get stolen.
整座城市都该升级成中♥央♥空调
The city should upgrade to central air.
罪犯还想在这个蒸笼里教育孩子呢
Criminal try to teach kids in this sweatbox.
收♥容♥所♥的位置 让人们担心
So the shelter's location raises concerns
会给社区带来负面的影响
for the community about possible negative outcomes,
更糟糕的是
exacerbated by the fact
收♥容♥所♥正好位于两所学校之间
that the site is between two schools.
这两所学校都有金属探测器
Both schools have metal detectors
因为孩子们总是带枪
because the kids keep bringing guns.
你到底应该保护谁
Exactly who are you protecting?
我在车站看到一个女人拿枪乱射一通
I saw a woman shooting up at the bus stop.
还有天晚上 两个喝醉的年轻人
And the other night, two drunk teens
在我家草坪上打架 差点闹出人命
were beating the crap out of each other on my lawn.
好了 我...我可以保证
Okay. Okay. I hear-- I can make sure
我们会在室内吸毒嗑药 打架互殴
that we do our drugs and beat each other up indoors,
就像你们其余人一样
just like the rest of you folks.
但是 别假装你们家和我们家
But let's not pretend that our house is any different
有什么不一样
than your house,
这位是"我老婆刚进门了"先生
Mr. My Wife Walked Into a Door, over there,
那位是"这包大♥麻♥是为了治我的青光眼"女士
or Ms. This Weed Is for my Glaucoma.
好吧 更重要的是
Okay. More importantly,
我们得看看潜在的负面因素
we need to take a look at the possible adverse impact
对我们的房♥产价值
on our property values
与社区整体生活质量有什么影响
and on the overall quality of life for the community.
我们才代表这个社区
We are the community.
是我们本来是我们的地盘
We were here first.
你们把我们的房♥产全买♥♥走了
You bought up all our shit.
你们才是我们无家可归的原因
You're the reason we're homeless.
当你们看到一个精神病患者在对路灯说话时
When you see a mentally ill person talking to a lamppost,
你们会联♥系♥他的家人吗
do you contact their family?
会给他三明治吃吗
Do you give them a sandwich?
不会 你们跟我们的祖先一样凶残
No. You're no better than our murderous forefathers
他们从印第安人手里夺走土地
stealing land from the Indians
还把他们全灭了
and then genociding them.
现在这个不过是一种借制度之名
This is nothing but institutionally mandated
强制执行的另一种灭族行动
pseudo-genocide!
感谢你的热情 加拉格先生
Thank you for your passion, Mr. Gallagher.
发言很感人
Uh, that was very moving.
收♥容♥所♥能有你这样的支持者 很幸运
The shelter is blessed to have you as an advocate.
非常感谢
Thank you. I appreciate that.
我们准备好要投票了
I-I think we're prepared to take a vote.
是的
Yeah.
赞成保留收♥容♥所♥的 请举手
All in favor of preserving the shelter, raise your hand.
赞成
Yeah.
反对的呢
Opposed?
所以你们宣称把宝宝们带走了的人
So the man who allegedly took your babies
是他们的外公吗
is their grandfather?
不是全部 只有一个是他外孙
Not all of them. One of them.
另外两个是因为婚姻
The other two are his step-grandchildren
变成他的继外孙
through marriage.
联♥系♥过两个继外孙的家长了吗
Has the parent of the two stepchildren been contacted?
我在这 就是我
I'm here. It's me.
那两个宝宝是我跟他生的
The babies are mine and his.
没错 她是我老婆
Yeah, she's my wife.
把宝宝带走的人是我另一个老婆的爸爸
The guy who took them is my other wife's dad.
但她其实是我老婆的老婆
Except she's my wife's wife,
法律上来说不是我的
not mine--not legally.
她是我的老婆 我是他的老婆
She's my wife, and I'm his wife.
所以那个男人是你老婆的老婆的继父
So the guy is the stepdad of your wife's wife?
不 是她的亲生父亲
No, she's--her dad.
他是我的公公
He's my father-in-law.
而且他不会说英语
And he doesn't speak any English.
只会说俄语
He only speaks Russian.
他好像跟俄♥罗♥斯♥的黑♥手♥党♥有联♥系♥
He has Russian ties to the Mafia, I think,
身上还有令人很不舒服的刺青
and has very disturbing tattoos.
他过去曾威胁过要伤害宝宝们吗
Has he ever threatened to harm the babies in the past?
倒是没有
Not exactly.
他经常跟宝宝们相处吗
Does he have regular contact with the babies?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表