我可不想在一年中最热的一天的
I want not to watch an infant during the lunch rush
午餐高峰期带小孩
on the hottest day of the year.
你为什么要这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?
不是我想这么对你
I'm not doing it to you.
我是为了我自己
I'm doing it for me.
那我该怎么办
Well, what am I supposed to do?
打给利普
Call Lip.
不欢迎流浪者之家
打扰下
Excuse me.
打扰下
Excuse me.
你知道这些反避难所的标语是谁立的吗
Any idea who's responsible for all the anti-shelter signs?
不知道 这附近的人吧
Uh, no idea. Neighbors, probably.
-不是你 -不是
- Not you? - No.
那就好 我正在找地方发火
Good. I was winding up for a big old tantrum.
我真是受够了这些虚伪的人
I'm so fucking sick of these phonies
装得好像他们很在意
talking like they give a shit.
转过头又说"哦 流浪汉"
But then they're like, "Ew. Homeless people."
你住在这附近吗
You live around here?
我在瑟马克路工作
I work on Cermak.
你知道"黑夜中的孩子"吗
You know Children of the Night?
是危境少年帮助中心
It's a center for at-risk youth.
有些孩子没地方住
Some of those kids have no place to live,
我就是那个找地方安置他们的话很多的混♥蛋♥
so I'm the mouthy asshole who tries to place them.
-特雷弗 -伊恩
- Trevor. - Ian.
哪一家是避难所
Uh, which one's the shelter?
谢谢 我去看看
Thanks. I'll check it out.
项链不错
Nice charm.
你整晚都在救人吗
You up all night saving lives?
差不多 你整晚都在拯救青少年吗
Kind of. You up all night saving teens?
没有
Hell, no.
昨晚出去嗨了
Was getting my swerve on.
你有没有去过沃基根新开的俱乐部
You been to that new club in Waukegan?
燃煤转化厂
Converted coal plant.
那里有点乱 但很吸引人
It's, like, seedy, but in an appealing way.
没有 我不太出门
No. I don't really go out much.
没有吗
Oh. No?
我和我男...
I was in this--
我们都比较宅
We were homebodies.
一般就是待在他家里
Pretty much just hung out at his place
或者跟他的几个狐朋狗友去下馆子
or at snooty restaurants with his bitchy friends.
我觉得自己就像是被关紧闭的中年男人
I feel like a middle-aged shut-in.
-那太无聊了 -是啊
- That's no fun. - Yeah.
我朋友隔周就举办一次男同舞会
My crew does a Boystown crawl every other week.
霍尔斯特德还有一些新店可以去玩
And there's a couple new places on Halstead you might dig.
你喜欢什么
What do you like?
什么都喜欢
Everything.
稍等一下
Hang on.
这里面有点乱 所以
Um, it's a fucking mess, so...
这个 这是我最喜欢的一家
Here, this one's my fav.
气氛比较低调
Low-key vibe.
很适合放松心情
Nice for easing back into the scene.
好的 我去了找你
Cool. Catch you there maybe.
好的
Yeah.
好的 首先磨咖啡
Okay, so first you grind the coffee.
黑袋放这儿 红袋是萃取的
Uh, black bags in there. Red bag is regular brew.
你到底在这儿做什么
So what exactly do you do here?
我们给虚假体育比赛处理信♥用♥卡♥交易
We process credit cards for fantasy sports.
你需要使用净化水
You're always gonna want to go ahead and use purified water.
不要用水龙头的水 在那边
Okay? Never tap. It's over there.
像《权力的游戏》
Like Game of Thrones?
不 这是真实的体育比赛 但队伍是假的
Uh, no. It's--it's real sports, but fake teams.
谁组成这些队伍
Who makes up the teams?
玩家自选
The players pick their own.
我们要怎么赚钱
How do we make money off that?
我们从所有信♥用♥卡♥交易中
Well, we make a percentage
提取百分之一
off of all the credit card transactions.
你需要拿出咖啡渣
Then what you want to do is get the coffee grounds
用这个东西夯实
and tamp it down with this thing.
网络赌博不是违法的吗
Isn't online gambling illegal?
-这不是赌博 -听起来像赌博
- It's not gambling. - Sounds like gambling.
做好你的工作 保持低调
Look, just, uh, do your work. Keep your head down.
不要制♥造♥风波 不要接近机房♥
Don't make any waves. Don't go near the server room.
很快 我们就能
And pretty soon, you and I will both own
拥有一辆外面的特斯拉了
one of those six Teslas out front.
好像大家不制♥造♥风波就能得到特斯拉似的
'Cause people get Teslas by not making waves.
去用冰箱里的咖啡
Uh, look, just go ahead and fill this up
把这个装满 好吗
with two percent from the fridge, all right?
你还好吗
You okay?
菲奥娜把我工作搞没了 还是她逼我申请的
Fiona just cost me a job-- one that she made me apply for.
现在怎么办
Now what?
我不知道 小黛
I don't know, Debs.
你能帮我照看下哈里吗 我去找个别的工作
Can you come watch Harry while I look for another job?
不行 我在上班
No. I'm at work.
他们又不给你钱
They don't pay you.
你午休时我把她送过去
I'll drop her off on your lunch hour.
我没午休好吗 抱歉
I don't get one, okay? I'm sorry.
会议第一项 家具
First order of business-- furniture.
很明显 这些家具属于房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥
Apparently, this stuff belongs to the realty staging company,
他们要收回去了
and they're taking it back.
所以我们要开始找街上别人扔掉的
So start looking for street discards--
床垫 椅子 沙发
mattresses, chairs, couches.
第二 你们可能注意到了
Secondly, as you may have noticed,
我们心爱的住♥宅♥正遭到本地人的攻击
our beloved domicile is under attack from the locals.
我们不能给他们理由找我们麻烦
We got to give them zero reason to take issue with us.
拿出我们最好的行为
Be on our best behavior.
在问题发生前进行解决
Solve problems before they happen.
你们现在是加拉格家人了
You're Gallaghers now.
加拉格家人会为自己应得的东西奋斗
And Gallaghers fight for what we deserve.
努力奋斗
And we fight dirty.
我在车♥库♥找到了这些东西
I got these things from the garage.
还找到了一个割草机
I also found a push mower.
新利普 去把房♥子和路中间的杂草
So, new Lip, mow the strip between the street
清理掉
and the houses.
新黛比 去47路的花旗银行外面
New Debbie, grab some shrubs
弄些灌木回来
from outside the Citibank on 47th
然后插在任何有土的地方
and just stick them anyplace you see dirt.
新伊恩和新卡尔 拿着
New Ian and New Carl, here you go.
去把外面街上的烟屁♥股♥和枕头
Sweep up the cigarette butts and the needles
打扫一下
outside on the street.
新菲奥娜 去把轻轨下面的垃圾清理了
New Fiona, clean the trash from the lot under the L.
这怎么就叫"努力奋斗"了
How is that "Fighting dirty"?
我们要变成他们 这是一场心理战
We become them. This is psychological warfare.
有头脑的人的游戏
The thinking man's game.
今后 这就是这里的新规则 知道了吗
Henceforth, there are new rules in this house, okay?
1.不许在天黑后和路灯说话
2.在室内吸毒
3.不许抢街角公交车站的乘客
4.不许在住处接客
5.不许在房♥子范围两米内拉屎 撒尿 流血或者释放任何体液
6.不许触摸陌生人
7.不许偷邻居的东西
天黑后不许和路灯说话
No talking to the lamppost after dark.
新利普 不许在后院打飞机
New Lip, no more jacking off in the backyard.
新菲奥娜 你想接客 去一个街区以外
New Fiona, if you're gonna turn a trick, go one block over.
明白了吗 会议解散
Yes? Meeting adjourned.
-怎么样了 -我们吓坏了
- Hey. How'd it go? - We panicked.
该死 你知道这个要多少钱吗
Shit. Do--do you know how much these cost?
这是产于1910 大概一美元吧
It's from, like, 1910, so probably a dollar.
我是说换掉的价格
I mean the cost to replace it.
我们现在没有任何问题
Well, we've been doing okay lately.
这不代表我们
It doesn't mean we're in a position
就能买♥♥新设备了
to buy new equipment.
我们刚从肖恩挖的坑里爬出来
We just got out of the hole Sean dug.
你们把钱放哪了
Where you been keeping the cash?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表