Oh, man, they got their shots today.
并不是都打了
Well, some did.
我们等着看谁会生病
We're waitin' to see on who gets sick.
这些病毒 可是会致命的
These viruses-- deadly stuff, man.
对了 菲奥娜有东西要给你
Oh, uh, Fiona left some, uh, shit for you.
我想是小维的
It's V's, I guess.
妓♥女♥长靴和唱片吗
What, hooker boots and CDs?
菲奥娜告诉你她们两个怎么了吗
Did Fiona tell you what's goin' on with those two?
我 我觉得我们肯定错过了些什么
I-I think I must've missed somethin'.
并没有 她最近行事有点古怪
Uh, not really. She's just being weird about the whole thing.
父母离异的孩子
Must be what it's like
肯定都有点怪
for kids whose folks are going through a divorce.
前一秒还是好朋友
One minute they're BFFs,
下一秒就逼你选
the next minute you're picking on
要和谁过日子 压力山大啊
who you want to live with. It's stressin' me out.
我的意思是 很明显我会选小维
I mean, I'm pickin' V, obviously,
但是这并不表示我会不管菲奥娜
but it doesn't mean I don't miss Fiona.
她们这就是在犯傻
Ah, they're both being stupid.
你最近怎么样
What's goin' on with you?
老样子
Same old, same old.
兄弟 别对我打太极
Ah, dude, don't hold out on me.
我整天都在对付小屁孩 咿咿呀呀的
I've been dealing with toddlers all day, talking ABCs,
告诉他们牛是怎么叫的
telling 'em what sounds a cow makes.
是哞 妈的 是哞
It's moo, motherfucker. It's moo.
我想上我的一个朋友
I'm thinkin' about fuckin' one of my friends.
不错啊 为什么要想呢
Sweet. Why--why even think about it?
-直接干呀 -他有阴♥道♥
- Just do it. - He's got a vagina, kind of.
什么 是他真有个逼 还是说他是个娘炮
What, like a real vagina, or he acts like a pussy?
不 不 真的阴♥道♥
No, no, like a real, live vagina,
我貌似不能这么称呼那玩意
except I'm not supposed to call it that
因为阴♥道♥是个他妈的不存在的东西
because the vagina's, like, a fuckin' nonfactor.
-我也不知道怎么说 -难道是虚构的
- I don't know. - So is it imaginary?
不是 我觉得更像是个男人的洞
No, I think it's more like a man cave.
我们现在谈论的是人体器官吗
I don't even know if we're still talking about body parts.
你知道...
Uh, you know...
我真的挺喜欢这个人的
I re--I really like the guy,
他挺帅的
and, uh, he's--he's hot.
我不想连朋友都做不成
I don't want to mess up the friendship part,
我也不确定我能不能口一个硅胶做的鸡♥巴♥
and I-I don't know if I can suck silicone cock.
是啊
Right.
是 我还在纠结
Right. I'm still confused.
男人的逼和女人的逼有什么不同
Is guy vag different from girl vag?
别纠结了 我待会回来取利亚姆的衣服
Uh, don't worry about it. I'll be back for Liam's clothes.
谢谢你和我的成人对话 小凯
Yo, thanks for the adult convo, Kev.
很高兴能帮上忙 兄弟
Glad I could help, man.
干洗店
埃塔 那些西装男又在烦你了吗
Hey, Etta,those suit guys hassling you again?
谁的西装
Whose suits?
北部的那些房♥产中介
From the North Side, the realtors?
他们出价一百万 要买♥♥断我的租约
They offered me 100 grand for the lease,
但是他们说我不能和我的猫住在楼上了
but they said I couldn't live upstairs with my cats no more.
他们要把你赶出你自己的房♥子吗
They're tryin' to kick you out of your apartment?
50年代 我就住在这了
I've lived in this place since the '50s,
现在他们想买♥♥断我的租约
and now they're tryin' to buy out my lease
抢走我的房♥子
and take my apartment, too.
你不用和他们耗
You don't have to get run out by these guys.
我敢说如果你搞些优♥惠♥活动
I bet if you offered a few perks,
也许可以搞个免费送衣上门
offered free delivery, maybe.
你的顾客会增加很多的
You'd get a ton more people up in here.
我从小就开始
Hell, I've been doin' other people's wash
给别人洗衣服
since I was in diapers.
我们可以平分利润
We could split the profits.
你一点都不用操心
You wouldn't even have to worry about it.
那又有什么用呢 亲爱的
What's the use, honey?
有钱人总能赢
Rich people always win.
Seventy-four, 75 bucks!
不赖啊 新利普
Not bad, New Lip.
一点也不赖
Not bad at all.
我拿一半 作为留存基金
I'm gonna take, uh, 50% for the savings fund.
不是说好四分之一吗
I thought it was 25%?
我要用来改善家庭条件
I'm contributing to home improvement.
平板电视和洗衣机的电费
Electric bills for flat screens and washers
可不会自己买♥♥单
don't pay themselves.
你们说呢 大伙 存着还是给他们
What do you say, troops? Keep it or send it back?
存着 存着 存着
Keep it, keep it, keep it.
别忘了是谁在为你们未来的经济做规划
Don't forget who's lookin' after your financial future.
弗兰克爸爸 弗兰克爸爸
Daddy Frank, Daddy Frank,
弗兰克老爸 弗兰克老爸
Daddy Frank, Daddy Frank,
弗兰克老爸 弗兰克老爸
Daddy Frank, Daddy Frank, Daddy Frank.
听不见电视的声音了
Hey, hey, hey, we can't hear the TV.
二号♥桌有个很鸡婆的女士
Tight-ass lady at table two
说这个地方是她的 点名找你
said she owns the place, asked for you.
蘑菇土耳其汉堡加甘薯条
Mushroom turkey burger with sweet-potato fries
是我们最受欢迎的餐点
is our most popular.
查德说你今天过来公♥司♥提加薪
Chad said you stopped by today askin' for a raise.
餐厅生意很好 应该给我涨工资
We're doin' great. I think I earned it.
-进货成本多少 -食材采购占35%
- How are your prime costs? - Food cost is at 35%.
你上了不少新菜品
Lots of new items on this menu.
取消了二十款销量不好的菜品
I removed 20 old items that weren't sellin',
取消掉三层牛肉堡之后
and I saved two percent on meat costs
肉类成本降了2%
by gettin' rid of the triple beef burger.
-人力费呢 -降到了28%
- Labor costs? - Down to 28%.
加薪是我应得的
I deserve that raise.
我已经让查德给你每周多加二十五块了
I authorized Chad to give you 25 extra bucks a week.
我要的是五十块
I asked for 50.
-你是在跟我讨价还价吗 -没错
- We're negotiating now? - Yeah, we are.
你名下有街区要卖♥♥吗
You got a city block for sale somewhere
还是在城市开♥发♥区
or a rundown apartment building
有旧公♥寓♥要卖♥♥
in some up-and-coming neighborhood?
因为我只跟这些人谈条件
'Cause those are the only people that I negotiate with.
给你个台阶就乖乖下吧
I'm throwin' you a bone. Take it.
另外 给我来个蘑菇火鸡堡
And I will take that mushroom turkey burger.
收养申请表可以签字了
Okay, adoption application is ready for signature.
我得说
So I got to admit--
虽然我之前很担心收养的问题
as much as I was worried about this whole adoption thing,
但是我还挺喜欢当大老爹的
I kind of like bein' Big Papa.
我数三声 干了这杯酒就签字
On count of three, we take shots, and we sign.
一 二 三
один два три.
敬三夫妻的幸福生活
To thrupple kids.
塞拉
要过来吗
好啊 马上
璜奎英来电
-哟 -怎么样
- Yo? - What's up?
系统进去没
We in the system?
在隐蔽的地方藏一个转账测试
All right, hide a transfer beta where they won't see it.
动手
Now.
配置状态
让你丫嘚瑟
Screw you, Rocky.
加拉格先生
Mr. Gallagher, we didn't find
你的基因序列里没有非洲血统
any African lineage in your strand.
等等 你确定吗
Wait, rea-- Are you sure?
确定 但是你有35%的美洲土著血统
Ah, but we did find 33.5% Native American ancestry
可以追溯到阿帕切部落
traceable to the Apache tribe.
所以我是印第安人吗
You mean I'm an Indian?
温斯洛先生
And, uh, Mr. Winslow,
你有22%爱尔兰血统 祖先是清教♥徒♥
your DNA test reveals 22% Irish traceable to the Puritans.
什么 是那些朝圣者吗
What? As in Pilgrims?
没错
Mm-hmm, that's right.
你们的祖先分别是朝圣者和印第安人
You two are the Pilgrims and the Indians.
原来是你的祖先杀了我祖先
Didn't your people kill my people?
给老子闭嘴
Don't say another word.
阿帕切 厉害了
Apache, bitch.
我要上军校了
I'm goin' to military school.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表