弗兰克老爸
Daddy Frank?
您有什么事
Can I help you?
亲爱的姊妹 我有事
Sweet Sister, I surely hope you can.
《芝加哥商业周刊》
<成功之路>
玛戈·米耶夫斯基
米耶夫斯基有限公♥司♥ 创始人兼总裁
菲
Hey, Fi.
外面没几个人了
Uh, there's only a couple stragglers left.
我可以下班了吧
Cool for me to clock out?
你知道吗 这家店的老板
You know the woman who owns this place
高中辍学
dropped out of high school,
然而现在却坐拥芝加哥大半个南区
and now she owns, like, half the South Side
以及印第安纳波利斯一带的居民区
and a whole neighborhood in Indianapolis?
天 她也真是拼了
Jesus. She must've worked her ass off, huh?
一辈子没结婚
Never got married.
也没有孩子
Never had kids.
还清了所有债
Paid her dues.
广泛投资
Invested her money.
撬动了各个行业 我也不知道这词啥意思
Leveraged it, whatever the fuck that means.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
她身价三亿美元
She's worth 300 million?
是啊
Yeah.
我可以走了吧
So it's cool if I go?
不是我 我没病
It wasn't me, okay? I'm clean.
这是什么 她在哪
What is this? Where is she?
她不是去勒蒂莎家了吗
She's supposed to be at Latisha's.
除非这是个大学的名字 她没去
Unless Latisha's the name of a college, she's not.
房♥子上写的是希腊字母吗[兄弟会社团]
Are those Greek letters on that motherfuckin' house?
还记得这地方在哪吗
Do you remember where this place is?
记得
Yeah.
跟我来
Come on.
有人要喝咖啡吗
Yo, does anybody need a coffee?
还是啤酒
Beer?
-啤酒 -啤酒
- Beer. - Beer.
好
Right.
-难道会交火吗 -能交火就好了
- Is there gonna be gunfire? - I sure as shit hope so.
上 上 上
Go. Go, go, go.
警♥察♥ 开门
Police! Open the door, motherfuck!
亲爱的上帝 谢谢你派来了弗兰克老爸
Dear God, thank you for Daddy Frank.
他是最棒的老爸
He's the best new daddy we've ever had.
求你让他给我起个男孩名 叫丹吧
And please let him let me be a boy named Dan
从明天开始
starting tomorrow.
晚安 孩子们
Good night, kids.
晚安 弗兰克老爸
Good night, Daddy Frank.
要不要口一发快的 弗兰克老爸
You want a quick BJ, Daddy Frank?
那个 太诡异了
That's just not right.
什么情况
What's going on?
家庭会议
Called a family meeting.
人家当自己是女王
'Cause apparently she's the queen.
别废话
Hey, don't start shit.
小孩又哭又闹作你一宿
You stay up all night with a screaming baby
你试试
and tell me that.
我不能参加吗
I'm not invited?
我不想吵醒你
I just didn't want to wake you.
睡得如何
How'd you sleep?
挺好 一觉到天亮
Good. Slept all night.
能抓紧时间吗 我还得上班
You guys mind? I-I got to get to work.
-好 -行
- Yep. - All right.
以前呢 我们相依为命
So, it used to be that we had a squirrel fight
大家尽力而为
and everybody contributed what they could,
由我挑大梁
but I'd carry the bulk of it
因为只有我成年了
because I was the only grown-up.
但是随着时间推移 情况变了
But times passed, and things have changed.
我们几个大多都成年了
Most of us are grown-ups now.
虽然某些人是装成熟
Or at least pretending to be.
我算了算我们的账单
So, I ran the numbers
想了一个比较公平的做法
and I came up with a system that I think is fair.
-这是什么 -是你的份额
- What's this? - That's your share.
也就是你每个月需要分担的费用
That's what you have to pay every month towards the bills
如果还想住在这里的话
if you want to stay here.
什么叫如果还想住的话
If we want to stay here?
就是我们还住在一起
If you want us all to stay together.
当一家人
To stay a family.
否则 我就把你们的房♥间租出去
Otherwise, I'll rent out your rooms
或者把房♥子卖♥♥了
or sell the house
树倒猢狲散 各自讨生活
and everyone can fend for themselves.
为什么我的费用比卡尔高
Why is mine higher than Carl's?
因为卡尔不需要尿布
'Cause Carl doesn't need diapers
不需要尿疹膏和婴儿食品
and rash cream and baby food.
我辞退了朱蕾娅米
I fired Jolayemi
就是因为付不起她工资
because I can't afford to pay her anymore.
你觉得我怎么掏得出375美元
How am I gonna afford $375?
你不上学了 小黛
You're not in school, Debs.
你可以去找工作
You could get a job.
那谁来看孩子啊
Who's gonna watch the baby?
不关我的事
Not my problem.
房♥子是我买♥♥的 我不交房♥租
The house belongs to me. I'm not gonna be paying rent.
这座房♥子和账单都在我名下
The house and the bills are all in my name,
如果费用不交齐 毁的是我的信誉
and it's my credit that's fucked if we don't pay.
而且 这不是房♥租
And it's not rent.
是水电费和房♥产税
It's water and power and property taxes.
你什么时候开始在乎信誉好坏了
Since when do you care about your credit?
现在
Since now.
以后还能在这家里白吃白喝的
The only one who gets a free ride around here anymore
只有利亚姆
is Liam.
如果你们没工作
So if you're out of work,
就申请残疾补助或低保 或者找工作
file for disability or welfare or get a job.
另外
Also...
我希望你们的紧急联♥系♥人名单里
I want you all to put me at the bottom
把我排在最后一位
of your emergency contact list.
利普第一
Put Lip first,
伊恩第二
and then Ian,
然后是小凯和小维
and then Kev and V,
最后是我
and then me.
因为我有自己的人生规划
Because I have a plan for my life,
如果你们每五分钟就来一个救急电♥话♥
and I can't do it if I'm getting a call
我根本没办法经营自己的人生
every five minutes about one of you.
另外 我跟你说清楚
And just so we're clear,
我跟这家里所有人一样
I am just as likely as anyone else in this family
都有出人头地的潜力
to make something of myself,
你最好搞清楚这一点
and it's about time you got that,
别他妈总觉得就你牛逼
you arrogant shit.
你们看到弗兰克在隔壁搞什么了吗
You see what Frank's doing down the block?
下手吧 朋友们
Pile it on, friends.
别害羞 多拿点
Don't be shy. Get your fill.
上帝可不希望你们
God does not want you to go out into your
空着肚子去忙碌地讨饭
busy day of begging without a full belly.
我家还真是能闹腾
My family is really upping the ante, huh?
我家也差不多
Tell me about it.
仨孩子 一老婆 一老公
I got three kids, a wife, a husband,
还有个挺着"擎天柱"的老丈人
and a father-in-law with a giant johnson
已经让我见识两次了
that I've seen twice already.
-什么 -我们得好好叙叙旧
- What? - We have a lot to catch up on.
这是什么
What is this?
好像苏联
Looks like Communist Russia.
"加拉格流浪汉之家"
"Gallagher Home for the Homeless"?
闻着还挺香
That shit smells good.
弗兰克 你不能在这搞收容中心
Hey, Frank, you can't have a homeless shelter here.
恕难从命 邻居
I beg to differ, neighbor.
妈妈
Mama!
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表