六杯血腥玛丽
Six bloody marys.
不放番茄汁 来吧
Hold the mary. Here we go.
我讨厌血腥玛丽
I hate bloody marys.
番茄汁能防治坏血病 乞丐没有选择的权力
Tomato juice prevents scurvy, and beggars can't be choosers.
把东西放这儿
Put your stuff over there.
这是哪位
Who's this?
斯维特拉娜的爸爸
Svetlana's father.
欢迎 同志
Welcome, comrade.
我是弗兰克·加拉格 我和我的孩子们免费
I'm Frank Gallagher. Me and my kids drink for free.
还有 我们最近会在楼上的公♥寓♥
Also, we're gonna be staying in the apartment upstairs
住一段时间
for a while.
如果凯文在的话 他会同意的
If Kevin were here, he'd sign off on that
因为他曾经试图杀我
because he once tried to kill me
他不想坐牢
and he would like to avoid prison.
还有 如果你是共♥产♥党员
Also, assuming you're a communist,
你就知道富人应该帮助穷♥人♥
you understand the rich helping out the poor.
把酒给我就行
So I'll just need those drinks.
不是给孩子喝的
Not for the kids.
孩子不能喝酒 他们喝番茄汁
No alcohol for the kids. They drink virgin marys.
还有钥匙
And the key,
小凯放在那个收银机里
which Kev keeps in the register right there.
会说英语吗[德语]
Sprechen sie English?
我的妈呀 毛子真壮
Christ on a cracker, Russians are strong.
-你没事吧 弗兰克爸爸 -当然没事
- Are you okay, Daddy Frank? - Course I am.
我拥有小强精神
My spirit is like a cockroach.
永远打不死
It can't be crushed.
但我的背就不行了
My back's a little weaker than my spirit.
走吧 孩子们
Come on, kids.
我们去翻翻甜甜圈店后面的垃圾桶
Let's go dumpster diving behind the donut shop.
-别去 -我们很饿
- No. No! - We're hungry.
我说过我会养你们
I said I will provide.
我就会养你们
I-I-I will provide.
拉我起来
Help me up.
我知道个地方
I know a joint.
烤薄饼很好 服务很渣
Great pancakes. Shitty service.
经理是软柿子
Cunty manager.
我们在那儿能搞到吃的
We'll get food there.
女士 请你冷静
Ma'am, I need you to calm down.
你们为什么不听我说话
Why aren't you listening to me?
放开我 放开我
Let me go! Let me go!
他来抓我了
He's coming for me!
-我得离开 -凯丽·琼斯
- I have to go! - Kaylee Jones.
她冲进车流 说恶魔在追她
She ran into traffic, said the demon was chasing her.
有精神分♥裂♥病史 但是没有暴♥力♥倾向
History of schizophrenia, but no violent crimes,
所以如果可能请尽量避免采取强制措施
so I'd rather not book her if I can avoid it.
好了 凯丽
All right, Kaylee. Kaylee.
我是伊恩 恶魔在哪里
I'm Ian. Where's the demon now?
他来了 求你
He's coming! Please!
那我们更得保证你安全
Then we better keep you safe.
我能保护你
I can do that,
但你得相信我 凯丽
but you have to trust me, Kaylee.
-你能做到吗 -他来了
- Can you do that? - He's coming!
我知道
I know.
恶魔以前也追杀过我
Demons have been after me before too.
好了
All right.
你只需要走上救护车
You just have to get to the ambulance,
然后你就安全了 凯丽
and then you're safe, all right, Kaylee?
你可以做到的 对吗
All right, you can do that, right?
很好 我们走
Good, let's go.
没事的
It's okay.
没事
It's all right.
我在这儿
I'm here.
你的包好赞
OMG, your bag is to die.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
这是限♥量♥版
It's a limited edition.
很明显
Oh, clearly.
需要我帮忙吗
Is there anything I can help you with?
哈利只有六个月大
Um...well, Harry's only six months old,
但是她已经穿十八个月大的孩子的衣服
but she's already wearing clothes for 18 months.
这件羊绒衫有大号♥的吗
Do you have this cashmere sweater in a larger size?
仓库应该有 顺便说一句 她名字好赞
I think I do in the back. Love her name, by the way.
很复古
It's so retro.
谢谢
Thank you.
污渍一骚清
我想知道他要待多久
I just want to know how long he's gonna stay.
他给我提供了住处和食物
He kept roof over my head and borsch in my bowl
直到我长到十岁 可以出去工作
until I was ten years old, ready to work on corner.
所以我欠他的
For this, I owe him.
我还欠他把我偷渡到美国
I also owe him the money he spent
所花的钱
to smuggle me into country.
你欠他付给人贩子把你
You owe him the money he paid smugglers
带到美国做性♥奴♥的钱
so you could be a sex slave in America?
这是自♥由♥之地 勇者之家
This is land of free, home of brave.
如果他没卖♥♥掉我 我也不会遇见你们
And if he had not smuggled me, I would not have met you
幸福快乐三人行
and become happy wedded thrupple bliss.
-她说的对 -闭嘴 小凯
- She's got a point. - Shut up, Kev!
我只是想说 如果我有老爹
I'm just saying, if I had a dad,
我也会原谅他很多
I would forgive a lot too.
-你要知道-- -够了
- You know what-- - Enough!
我们开工了
We strip now.
皮条客 看着孩子
Pimp, watch babies.
你好
Hi.
很抱歉 但是
Uh, sorry, but, uh...
你可以把车开走吗
can you move your van?
我就住旁边
I live right over there,
我还有几个小孩子
and I have some little kids
正要出来到院子里玩
who are about to come out and play in the yard.
然后
And?
然后 你的车很形象生动
And, uh, your van is very graphic.
非常色情 真的
It's pornographic, really.
污渍一骚清
谢谢 那是我的老婆们
Oh, thank you. Those are my wives.
哇 好福气
Well, lucky you.
我的老婆 我只有一个
Uh, my wife-- I just have the one--
极度情绪化的女人
highly emotional woman.
如果我五岁和七岁的儿子们
And if my five and seven-year-old sons
人生第一次被色情图片辐射
are exposed to pornography for the first time
是在自家院子里玩耍的时候...
while playing in our yard...
她肯定要哭到我同意搬到
She's just likely to cry until I agree to move
一个房♥子更加贵的社区
to an even more expensive neighborhood.
这样 兄弟 你跟你老婆说
Look, man, you tell your wife
这是正当生意
this is a legitimate business,
第十四修正案规定
and under the 14th amendment,
我们有权行使自己
we have every right to exercise our right
言论自♥由♥和袒胸露乳的权利
to free speech and show boobs.
第十四修正案废除了奴隶制
The 14th amendment abolished slavery.
当然了
God damn right it did.
还是件好事 因为我其中一个老婆是黑人
Good thing too, because one of my wives is black,
另外一个是奴隶
and the other one was a slave.
哥们儿 你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
Dude, what the hell are you talking about?
好极了 多谢你
Oh, good, thanks a lot.
你把我孩子吵醒了
Now you woke up my kids.
听着 好吗
Look, all right?
拜托了
Please.
我求你
I'm begging you.
父亲对父亲 丈夫对丈夫
Father to father. Husband to husband.
老天
Oh, man.
我会把车开到转角去
I'll pull the van around the block.
对了 你
Hey, you, uh...
想要张名片吗 如果
Want a business card, just in case, uh...
你老婆出城什么的
your wife goes out of town or something?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表