I'm on the verge of losing custody of my child.
赶紧把退学表格给我拿出来
Just give me whatever paperwork I need to fill out
让我退学
so I can quit this shithole.
你至少得考普通教育水平测试吧
Are you at least gonna take the GED?
为什么要考
Why would I?
大多数服务业从业人员都被要求有普教水平
Most civil-service jobs require it.
还有技校 家庭看护 军队
So do trade schools, home health care, the military,
甚至沃尔玛
even Walmart.
没有普教证能找到什么工作
Well, what jobs can I get without it?
性工作
Sex worker.
也许能清理核废物
Maybe nuclear waste disposal.
再说 你也不想让你家孩子
Besides, you don't want your baby to think
把你看作高中肄业生吧
her mom is a high-school dropout.
今天中午十二点之前能考完吗
Can I get it done before twelve o'clock today?
我得赶去法♥院♥
I've got to be at the courthouse.
我们要结婚
We're getting married.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
温德尔洗衣店 内设空调
-早安 埃塔 -你好 菲奥娜
- Morning, Etta. - Hey, Fiona.
经理新政 洗两筒免一筒
后面有一壶咖啡
Got a pot of coffee on in the back.
棒极了 我把挑染的蓝色头发剪掉了
That's great. Hey, I cut out my blue hair--
这样看起来更专业
trying to look more professional.
-你喜欢吗 -你之前有蓝色挑染吗
- You like it? - You had blue hair?
老天 这些人太荒唐了
Boy, these people are ridiculous.
怎么说
Why is that?
她们说找不到好男人
Well, they--they say they can't find a man.
当然找不到 瞧瞧她们那样
And of course not. Look at them.
穿得像妓♥女♥
They're dressed like whores.
洗两筒免一筒 你觉得怎么样
What do you think? Two loads for the price of one.
不懒吧
Oh, not bad.
但这样就很难赚到钱了
Hard to make money when you're giving loads away, though.
我们得先吸引顾客
Yeah, but I got to get more customers in.
是吧
Yeah.
-你是工作人员吗 -是 我是老板
- Do you work here? - Yeah. The owner.
那台机器在漏水
That machine over there is leaking.
-真的吗 -我差点滑倒
- Really? - I almost slipped.
埃塔 这是最近才出的问题吗
Hey, Etta, is this leak new?
偶尔
Happens sometimes.
关上水阀给弗拉德打电♥话♥就行
Just turn off the valve and call Vlad.
水阀在机器后面
It's behind the machine.
弗拉德是谁
Who's Vlad?
一个搞电器维修的 他的电♥话♥在板上
An appliance guy. His number's on the board.
埃塔 你的邮件掉了一地
Etta, I think your mail fell down here.
反正都是广♥告♥
Oh, it's all junk anyway.
是吗
Really?
这些看起来像没打开的支票
' Cause this looks like, uh, a box of unopened checks
还有没激活的信♥用♥卡♥
and a credit card you haven't activated.
那些东西都是温德尔在处理
Wendell handles all that stuff.
埃塔 这张是我写给你
Etta, this is the check that I gave you
买♥♥洗衣店的支票
to buy the Laundromat.
你得把它存起来
You have to deposit it.
好的
Okay.
把它粘在公告板上好提醒我
Uh, put it up on the corkboard to remind me.
如果我不能住在自己家
If I can't live in my own house,
那你们这些忘恩负义的家伙也不行
then neither can you ingrates.
我可以选择带谁过来
I had options of who I could bring here with me.
我亲手挑选了你们
I hand-selected all of you
除了爱和感激
and asked nothing in return
不求回报
except for love and gratitude.
你们就这样感谢我
This is the thanks I get.
把我从窗子丢出去
You tossed me out a window.
弗兰克
Frank?
离开这里 儿子 你不会想看这个的
Get out of here, son. You don't want to see this.
学校关闭了
School's closed.
怎么 有校园枪击案
What? Some kind of school shooting or something?
不知道
Don't know.
我早告诉过你 学校是失败者才去的
I told you before, school is for losers.
我想学东西
I want to learn stuff.
那你想让我♥干♥什么
Well, what do you want me to do about it?
帮我
Help me.
你需要我
You need me?
儿子 我--
Oh, son. I--
靠 我们最好先跑路
Shit, we better scram.
感觉水还开着
Sounds like the shower's still on.
那家伙搞了我小老婆
That dude covets my second wife,
现在又搞我的热水
and now he's coveting my hot water.
我很高兴终于真♥相♥大白
I'm glad the truth is finally out.
现在可以摆脱他了
Now we can be done with him.
你为什么不早点告诉我们 我们是一家人
Why didn't you tell us sooner? We're family.
我们能一起想办法
We could have figured it out together.
他威胁说如果我告诉你们
He threatened to cut off every other finger
要切掉所有人的手指
on all of our hands if I told you.
你妹啊 操
Gosh, shit.
-关水了 -闪
- Water shut off. - Go.
表现自然点
Act natural.
那样看起来很自然吗
What's natural about that?
我准备假装在放盘子
I'm gonna pretend to put away clean plates.
嘘 闭嘴 他来了
Shh. Shut up. He's coming.
嘿 伊万 还好吗 兄弟
Yo, Yvon, what's up, brother?
我正在放盘子
I'm just putting away some clean plates.
他都听不懂英语
He doesn't even understand English.
他有时候还是表现的很贴心的
You know, he can kind of act sweet sometimes.
他想我上楼操他
He wants me to go upstairs and to fuck him.
老天 我收回刚才的话
Oh, Jesus. I take it back.
-你不能上楼去 -我不准备去
- You--you can't go up there. - I'm not going to.
你准备怎么跟他说
What are you going to tell him?
什么也不说 我们现在离开 走
Nothing. We are leaving. Let's go.
-什么 哪里 -去酒吧
- What? Where? - We go to Alibi.
到那儿了再想怎么办
We'll take it from there. Okay.
等等
Wait.
我们要把一个狂暴且硬着的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
We're going to leave an angry Russian with a hard-on
留在我们卧室
upstairs in our bedroom?
-东西好吃吗 -不错 你的呢
- How's your food? - It's good. How's yours?
很好 我喜欢这儿
Pretty good. I like this place.
我的松饼顶儿很好吃
My, uh, my muffin top is delicious.
想吃下面吗
You want the bottom half?
你不会点个松饼就为了这个荤段子吧
You did not order a muffin just to make that joke.
可能喔
Maybe.
你这个小流氓
You're a fucking punk.
谢谢
Thank you.
-今早很有意思 -是的
- This morning was fun. - Yeah.
如果有点花样就更好了
Might be nice to have a little variety sometime.
你是指不要老是给对方手♥淫♥那么单调
Instead of just jacking each other off, you mean?
-你被♥操♥过吗 -没有
- You ever get fucked? - No.
你变性之前都没有
Not even before you transitioned?
没有 你呢
No. How about you?
-为什么没有 -从来不存在这个问题
- Why not? - Just never really a question.
以前和我在一起的男人都只想被我上
All the guys that I was with just wanted me to do it to them,
因为我技巧一流
'cause I'm so good.
你有没有想过换换口味
You ever thought about switching it up--
采取"正向性行为"的态度
being a little bit more sex-positive?
"正向性行为"是什么意思
Um, what's sex-positive, again?
所有你情我愿的性行为都是美好的
All sex is good sex as long as it's consensual.
比如说 我上你
Oh, like me fucking you.
你真是永不妥协啊
You're relentless.
只要我们能划清界限
If we had clear boundaries,
让我知道你不是因为
and I knew that you weren't assuming
我是变性人就假定我是零号♥
that just because I'm the trans guy, I get fucked...
我会考虑
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表