我的天
Oh, my God.
小美女
Mamacita!
她长得可像德里克了
Aw, she looks just like Derek.
进来好吗 让她见见她的祖母[西语]
Will you come in? Let her meet her abuela?
她的什么
Her what?
她的奶奶
Her--her grandmother.
好啊 谢谢
okay. Sure, thank you.
天啊
Jesus.
操...
F--
我♥操♥ 伙计
Fuck, man!
抱歉
Sorry.
靠
Shit.
你还真是完全融入了贫民窟生活
That your way of committing to a life in the ghetto
打招呼就只说一个字吗
in one syllable or less?
什么事 教授
What's up, Professor?
我需要一个答复
What's up is I need an answer.
我要不要取消办公时间
Am I cancelling my office hours
去为你作证
so I can testify on your behalf or not?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你的上诉听证会
Your appeal hearing.
我不是让你取消了吗
Uh, I thought I told you to cancel that.
但我没听你的
And I didn't listen.
为什么
Why not?
因为你虽然倔得要死 但并不蠢
'Cause you're stubborn as hell but generally not stupid,
所以我觉得你应该会想通
so I thought you might come around.
而且 你欠我的两万块康复中心费用
And because the 20 Gs you owe me for rehab
靠洗盘子的收入应该还不起
aren't likely to get paid back on a dishwasher's salary.
好吧 操♥你♥妈♥ 我会去的
Fine, fuck you. I'll go.
"操♥你♥妈♥"是新的道谢方式吗
Is "Fuck you" the new thank you?
是的
Yup.
那我也操♥你♥妈♥
Then fuck you too.
明天中午我在教务处办公室等你
I'll see you at noon at the Provost's office.
最好带个见证人 为你的品德作担♥保♥
And maybe bring a witness to vouch for your character.
就你那张贱嘴 请个人比较保险
With that mouth, you're gonna need it.
你的教授吗
Your professor?
我们的炮♥友♥关系发展到偷听的阶段了吗
We at the eavesdropping stage of our casual relationship?
显然是的
Apparently we are.
你要出席那个大学听证会吗
You going to that college hearing thing?
对
Yeah.
很好
Good.
为什么
Why good?
因为我觉得聪明的男人很性感
'Cause I think brains are sexy in a man.
我们的炮♥友♥关系有没有发展到
Hey, are we at that "Kissing in public" Stage
"在公共场合接吻"的阶段
of our casual relationship?
我们身上好臭
We smell so bad.
上菜了 塞拉
Order's up, Sierra.
继续干活
Get back to work.
是她偷的
She stole it.
是她偷的
She stole it!
斯维特拉娜偷了我的大胸车
My tittie van, Svetlana stole it!
她没偷 她是叫别人偷的
She didn't steal it, she had it stolen
然后她拿了保险赔偿金
and she banked the insurance money.
是为了我们
For us!
为了我们 "我们"是谁
Oh, for us! For us! Who's "Us"?
"我们"是不是包括她另一个老公
Does "Us" include her other husband,
她一开始说是她爹那位
who she said was her father?
也许他已经死了 被埋在轻轨下面
Or is he dead and buried under the L?
或者你根本不在乎这一切
Or do you not care about any of this?
我在乎啊 可是...
I do care, but...
我和她结婚了 她领养了我们的孩子
I'm married to her. She adopted our children.
情况没你说得那么简单
It's a little more complicated than that.
你们的婚姻不合法
Well, your marriage wasn't legal
所以领养也未必合法
so maybe the adoption wasn't either.
我们这段时间确实很开心
Look, it was fun while it lasted,
但后来她在我们床上
but it stopped being fun right around the time
跟她那一身刺青的假爹翻云覆雨
she started fucking her fake father
这段关系就没那么好玩了
with the scary tattoos in our bed.
我只是觉得不应该在激动的时候做决定
I just don't think we should make any big decisions from an emotional place.
我没激动
I am not emotional.
难道你 根本不在意伊万这整件事吗
You're just, like, totally cool with the whole Yvon thing?
你不觉得她背叛了我们吗
You don't feel betrayed?
我在意 我也很气愤她背叛了我们
No, I'm not over it. I feel betrayed and angry too,
小凯 但我也在考虑其他方面
Kev, but I'm considering other factors.
比如什么
Like what?
比如有了拉娜 我们的生活变得多好
Like...how much better our lives are with Lana.
钱也多了 也不用随时盯着孩子了
We have more money. We have time alone away from the kids.
性生活更是爽到升♥天♥
Our sex life is off the chain.
我们的性生活一向爽到升♥天♥
Oh, our sex life was always off the chain.
那是谁
Who's that?
拉娜把楼上公♥寓♥租给了她俄♥罗♥斯♥来的姑姑
Lana rented the apartment upstairs to her aunt from Russia.
那真是她姑姑吗 也许我们一周后
Is it really her aunt? Or are we gonna find her
就会发现她们俩在一起滚床单
fucking her in our bed a week from now?
我很确定不会这样的
I'm pretty sure that's not gon' happen.
她在努力补偿我们
She's trying to make it up to us.
货车 姑姑
The van, the aunt.
不管她们是不是亲戚
Whether they're actually related,
那老女人付的房♥租可不少
that old woman is paying good money in rent.
所以她是想收买♥♥我们的爱
Oh, so she's trying to buy our love?
她是想收买♥♥你 我还爱着她
She's trying to buy your love. I'm still in love with her.
我忍♥不住爱她
I can't help it.
你选择站在她那边反对我吗
Are you siding with her over me?
没有 亲爱的 没有
No. Baby, no.
我站在我们这边
I'm siding with us.
我只是想过回以前的好日子
I just want it to go back to how good it was.
拜托了 亲爱的 回家和她谈谈
Please, babe, just go home and talk to her.
告诉她你的感受 她会告诉你她的感受
Tell her how you feel, she'll tell you how she feels.
上帝啊 发生什么事了
Jesus, what happened?
这地方需要修补下
Place needed a little work.
你是想全部靠自己一个人搞吗
Are you trying to do it all by yourself?
没钱 只能这样
Outta money, so yeah.
我很努力不想嘲讽你
I'm biting my tongue pretty hard here.
我很感激 你有事吗
I appreciate that. What do you need?
我有件事要去做
Uh, there's this thing I have to go to.
什么事
What thing?
我能不能
Is it all right if I, uh,
和夜班的胡里奥换个班
switch my dishwashing shift with Julio's night shift?
没问题
No problem.
那好
Great.
看到我怎么做的了吗
See, uh, see how I did that?
换班前请求你的许可
You know, how I asked your permission before trading shifts?
是吗
Yeah.
你下次想花那么多钱收♥购♥的时候
You might wanna borrow a page from that book
可以学学我的做法
next time you're thinking about making any large purchases.
要我请求你的许可吗
Ask your permission?
是叫你♥他♥妈♥问问我的意见
No, ask my fucking opinion.
你订了个浴缸
Hey, you order a hot tub?
不 我没订浴缸
No, I did not order a hot tub.
-上面写着埃塔 -对
- It says "Etta"-- - Yeah,
她有痴呆 好吗
she's got dementia, okay?
抱歉
Sorry.
你能 你能退回去吗
Can you just--can you please just take it back?
你是她女儿
You her daughter?
不是 但我在照顾她 算是吧
No, but I'm looking after her, or trying to anyway.
我可以说你拒绝签收
Look, I-I could say you refused delivery,
但如果你想要退款
but if you want a refund,
得取消她信♥用♥卡♥的订单
you're gonna need to cancel the order on her credit card.
好吧 谢谢你 非常感谢
Okay, thank you... very much.
在这儿签名
Sign here.
你最好把她的信♥用♥卡♥收走
Might want to take her credit cards away.
家
Home.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表