我 我之前在医院里 我昏迷了
I-I was in the hospital. I was in a coma.
我有点...
I get--
你运气好我还在
Lucky you caught me.
我刚准备回家
Was about to go home.
我现在可感觉不到幸运
I don't feel so lucky right now.
我几乎都找不到完好的皮肤来缝合了
I can barely find any skin you haven't torn to sew back together.
老天
Jesus!
我尽力了
I did the best I could.
把裤子穿上吧
Put on your pants.
小心点
Carefully.
如果再裂开 你就有麻烦了
If it happens again, you're gonna be in trouble.
那时候恐怕我除了把你那话
I may have no choice
变成个洞别无选择了
but to turn that thing into a vagina.
长毛的蛋蛋 孩子
Hairy balls, son.
长毛的蛋蛋
Hairy balls.
你之前在餐厅做过吗
You got restaurant experience?
我13岁就开始当服务员了
I've been waiting tables since I was 13.
-你犯过重罪吗 -没有
- Any felony convictions? - Nope.
你现在有工作吗
Are you working right now?
我之前在培楼尼餐厅工作 关门了
The place I was at, Pelloni's, closed down.
那里现在是城市旅行者服装店
Uh, it's being turned into a Urban Outfitters.
这里的业主也想把这关了
The owner here wanted to close this place down, too,
但是她给了我个机会扭转局势
but she's giving me a shot to turn it around.
听起来很棒
Sounds cool.
我就是需要你这样有激♥情♥的人
That is just the kind of enthusiasm that I'm looking for.
-你什么时候你能上班 -随时都可以
- When can you start? - As soon as you want me to.
很好 最低工资 外加小费
That's great. It's minimum wage, plus shared tips.
明天中午来培训
See you tomorrow at noon for training.
非常感谢你 加拉格小姐
Thank you so much, Miss Gallagher.
-嗨 奥尔加 -什么事
- Hey, Olga? - Yeah?
你被解雇了
You're fired.
你不能解雇我
You can't fire me.
我使这里唯一一个有色人种 我会告你的
I'm the only woman of color, and I will sue your ass.
不好意思 请问经理在哪
Excuse me, where's the manager?
嗨 我看见你外面贴着 "招人"
Hi, I saw your "Help wanted" Sign.
你被雇用了
You're hired.
明天中午来培训
Come back tomorrow at noon for training.
谢谢
Thank you.
长毛的蛋蛋 孩子
Hairy balls, son.
长毛的蛋蛋
Hairy balls.
你让我欲♥火♥焚身
You're making me so wet.
来 摸摸
Here, feel.
这有点像热带雨林
Yeah, it's like a rainforest,
像个水滑梯
like a Slip'N Slide.
是哦
Yeah.
给我舔舔
Lick my pussy.
好吧
Okay.
天啊
Oh, God!
我要高♥潮♥了
I could come right now!
但我不要这样 上来
I'm not gonna. Come up here.
上来
Come up here.
我要在你操♥我♥的时候高♥潮♥
I want to come with you inside me.
-准备好了就射 好吗 -好
- Whenever you're ready, okay? - Oh, okay.
我会的
I'll do that.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
上帝保佑保守派政♥治♥行动大会
God bless CPAC.
我们已在悬崖边缘
We are at the edge of a cliff.
自♥由♥正在遭受攻击
Liberty is under assault.
你怎么在看这种狗屁节目
Why are you watching this crap?
看别的我会硬
To not get a boner.
有用吗
Is it working?
目前还没硬
So far.
你的鸡鸡还好吗
Is your penis doing okay?
还可以
It's all right.
好吧 我去冲个澡
All right, I'm gonna go take a shower.
不 你洗不了
No, you're not.
你自己去看看
Go take a look for yourself.
-弗兰克干的 -我猜是的
- Frank? - I assume so.
-另一边也堵住了 -对
- The other side, too? - Yep.
-你好 小维 -你好
- Hey, V. - Hey.
能给我来一杯啤酒一杯水吗
Hey, can I get a beer and a water?
谢谢
Thank you.
你让我想起了他
Starting to remind me of him.
利普
Lip!
嘿 小家伙
Hey, buddy, hey.
最近好吗
Going on?
别跟陌生人讲话 儿子
Don't be talking to strangers, son.
弗兰克 利亚姆不能进来
Frank, Liam can't be in here.
我们国家允许喝酒的年龄是四
Drinking age in my country is four...
岁半
and a half.
这半岁真的很重要
That half really makes a difference.
好吧 他可以呆这
Fine, he can stay.
但不能喝酒 汽水和酒价格一样
But no booze, and we charge the same for sodas
不 汽水
Ah, extra...
额外收费
for sodas.
别用你们黑白混搭
Don't be corrupting my son
双性恋的勾当来腐蚀我儿子
with your interracial, bisexual funny business.
你要喝什么 弗兰克
What do you want, Frank?
两杯可乐
Two Cokes.
真没想到这话会从你嘴里说出来
Never thought I'd hear that come out of your mouth.
给我的儿子树立好榜样
Well, being a good role model for my progeny
这是很重要的职责 科密特
is an important job, Kermit,
不像他这些年受到的坏影响
unlike the bad influences he's had up to this point.
嘿 小家伙 你还好吗
Hey, buddy, hi. You doing okay?
-我和弗兰克玩得挺开心 -你当然开心了
- I'm having fun with Frank. - Well, of course you are.
如果有需要 你知道怎么打电♥话♥给我吧
Well, if you need anything, you know how to call, yeah?
好
All right.
今晚想不想找点真的乐子
Hey, want to have some real fun tonight?
你和我今晚
What do you say you and me
找几个姑娘乐乐怎么样
get some female company for tonight?
你可以从那几个里面选你喜欢的
You can have your pick of the litter.
最关键的是要找个能上的
Now, the important criteria to look for is who's DTF,
身上有大♥麻♥或毒品
who's holding weed or coke,
能让你小鸡鸡来感的
and who makes your wee-wee tingle.
去选个你喜欢的吧
Now go get the one you want.
是个小汉子
Oh, it's a tiny dude!
我有约了
I've got a date.
选得不错
A lovely choice.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
愿意加入我们吗 娃娃脸
Care to join us, Dollface?
好啊
Sure.
哥们 真的没那么糟
Dude, it's really not that bad.
你是怎么忍♥受的...
How do you deal with it...
味大 多褶 还有粘液
the taste and the folds and the slime?
那鸡♥巴♥裹上奶酪
What, uh, cheese dick and a throat
射你喉咙里就比这强了吗
full of spooge, that's better?
给我瓶啤酒
Give me a beer.
就算我给男人口了一管
Man, if I sucked some guy's dick,
我也不会像你现在这样小题大做
I wouldn't be half as dramatic as you're being right now.
那你比我强
You're a better man than I.
现在感觉自己是大众情人了吗
You at least feel more worldly?
完全没有
Not at all.
那股味道一直往上反
I think it had steam coming off of it.
要不给你拿瓶清洁剂
Should I just get you the Drano, then?
如果用那玩意漱口不会毒死我
If I knew I could gargle it, dude, without dying,
我肯定同意
I'd say yes.
你已经基到骨子里了
You are 100% gay.
我落下病了
I have PTSD.
也弄了我一胸
It's all over my boobs, too.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表