不不不
No, no, no!
滚
Back off!
你太可恶了
You're a terrible person!
修洗衣机要多少钱
You get a quote on the washer?
我今天没时间
Uh, I didn't have time today.
你能问一下吗
Can't you handle it?
我真的不会管家里的破事了
I was serious about not taking this house shit on.
我会付我那部分的修理费
I'll pay my fair share of whatever it costs to fix it,
但在那之前 我去埃塔的洗衣店洗
but until then, I'll keep taking my quarters to Etta's at the 'mat.
这DJ太嗨了 这是谁家
This DJ's wild. Whose place is this?
我朋友卡莉
My friend Kali.
她是位著名的派对筹划
She's a legendary party promoter.
还在佩斯利公园为王子乐队办过一场
She even planned one for Prince in Paisley Park.
我很久没跟人在派对上蹦迪了
It's been a while since I had someone to party-hop with.
挺怀念的
I miss this shit.
能让你放松一下可真不错 红发小子
It's good to see you let your hair down, Red.
我让餐馆扭亏为盈了
I turned around profits at the diner,
也申请了加薪 但以后怎么办
and I asked for a raise, but how can I ensure my future?
你可以申请一个简易雇员退休金
Well, you might want to consider a SEP IRA
或是罗斯个人退休金账户作为退休保障
or a Roth IRA to prepare for the long term.
你居然又找我了
I'm surprised you messaged me again.
我知道我说过不重复上人
I know. My rule's one time,
但我真的需要点建议
but I could really use the tips,
而且跟你做♥爱♥很爽
and, you know, you're a great lay.
小意思
No problem.
你可以考虑投资债券
You might also want to consider bonds.
风险小 回报大
Some low risk, high yield.
或者可以干点大的
Perhaps something more aggressive.
就这点经理工资也行吗
I can do all this stuff on a manager's salary?
投资和收♥购♥是白手起家的
Investing and ownership is really the only way to go
唯一途径
from being poor to rich.
-收♥购♥ -没错
- Ownership? - Yeah.
真正的有钱人都有资产
Anybody who's really rich, owns something.
或是很多资产
Or lots of something.
下次咱们可以在我办公室见
Next time, we can just meet in my office.
1.1升血能卖♥♥337块
Three hundred thirty-seven dollars per pint of blood.
估计我能在晕倒之前卖♥♥2.2升
I could sell two pints before my body goes into shock.
你是对的
Nah, you're right.
这也只能撑几个月而已
That would only last us a couple of months.
每6.5平方厘米的皮肤卖♥♥十块
Ten dollars per square inch of skin.
太少了点
Seems kind of low.
科技新闻
我们还有时间 我是不会让菲奥娜
We still have time. I am not going to let Fiona
把咱踢出家门的
kick us to the curb.
单眼角膜多少钱
How much for one cornea?
我家里有些你的东西
Had some of your things at my house,
我想还是给你送过来吧
so I thought I'd bring 'em by.
那双鞋你穿着更好看
Oh, those fit you better than they fit me anyway.
你留着穿吧
You can just keep 'em.
不知道你想怎么处理备用钥匙...
Not sure what you want to do with the spare key, but...
我回头把你的东西送过去
I can bring by your stuff later.
不必了 小凯会来拿的
No need. Kev will pick it up.
-成 -好
- Fine. - Cool.
-小维 -嗨
- Hey, V. - Hey.
不好意思 凯文把这件染上色了
Sorry. Kev put that one in with the colors.
没关系
Ah, it's okay.
-谢了 -别客气
- Thanks. - No problem.
朋友之间就该这样
That's what friends do for each other.
老天 这屋里气氛简直冷得要命
Jesus, any colder in here, we're gonna need parkas.
你跟小维怎么了
What's with you and V?
就不能像个正常人一样
Really couldn't go to the Laundromat
去自助洗衣店洗衣服吗
just like everyone else?
你自己不想跟人互动
Well, just 'cause you want to ice everyone out
不代表我也得这样
doesn't mean I have to.
-你是怎么了 -我吗
- What's up with you? - What's up with me?
我夜以继日地工作
I'm workin' around the clock.
挺好的 你怎么样
I'm doin' great. What's up with you?
天啊 当餐厅经理是有多辛苦
Jesus, how hard can managing a fucking diner be
你都不在乎我们和小维了
for you to stop giving a shit about us and V?
谁说我不在乎
Who says I don't give a shit?
我不会因为努力争取更好的生活而道歉的
I'm not gonna apologize for gettin' my life together.
等小维意识到提升自我价值不是犯罪
V will be fine once she realizes that self-improvement
她就会懂的 你们也一样
is not a crime, and so will all of you.
大家注意自己的后面
Guys, watch your backs.
你看到了吗
You fuckin' seein' this?
他们是在往弗兰克那里
Is that a new washer/dryer
送新的洗衣机吗
gettin' delivered to Frank?
流浪汉的生活品质都比咱们高
Even the homeless get better stuff than us.
哪个小家伙
Okay, so which one of you little titans
先打疫苗
is getting vaccinated first?
她先打 打一整套
This one's first. She gets the whole bundle.
她不打 那个小男孩打
None for her, and for the boy,
能打半支吗
can we get, like, half of 'em?
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
-抱歉 哥们 -天呐
- Yo, bro. - Jesus.
-打扰了 -怎么了 哥们
- Sorry to interrupt. - What's up, dude?
没事 不用介意
We're... we're good here.
真的吗
Yeah?
那我们待会见
So, uh, catch you later?
滚开 璜奎英
Fuck off, Joaquin.
你们是来做检测的吗
Hey, you guys here to get the swab kit?
-是的 -两人都做吗
- That's right. - For both of you?
-就这小鬼做 -告诉你们一声
- Just for the kid. - All right, just so you know,
我们今天有促销 不知道你们感兴趣不
we got a special promo going on today if you're interested.
DNA检测第二个免费
Get two DNA tests at half off,
也就是说 买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
so, basically, you get one free.
就这小鬼测 谢了
Just for the kid, thanks.
我是黑人的几率有多大
What are my chances of being from the Motherland?
源自非洲还是...
As in Africa or as in...
非洲
Africa.
还是有一定几率的
It's pretty fair, actually.
我做了检测 然后人生发生翻天覆地的变化
You know, I had the test done, and it changed my life.
我测出自己祖先是尼日利亚的富拉尼人
Found out my family was from the Fulani tribe of Nigeria.
我已经去过两次了
Been there twice now.
正打算明年搬过去
Planning on moving there next year.
我还把名字改成了查库
Even changed my name to Chuku.
你之前叫什么
What was your name before?
我的奴隶名叫林
My slave name was Lin.
我们会不会是同族呢 温先生
Hey, what if we're in the same tribe, Mr. W?
-那样该多好 -我觉得并不好 加拉格
- Wouldn't that be cool? - I don't think so, Gallagher.
-你怎么知道我们不是 -你们可以检测
- How do you know we aren't? - You could find out.
拿到结果就知道了
We'll let you know when we get the results.
反正有划算的买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥套餐
Our two-for-one special's kind of unbeatable.
如果我发现
If I find out
我的祖先被你的祖先奴役过
any of your people owned any of my people,
我就毙了你
I'm gonna have to shoot you.
寻找人生伴侣
对不起
I'm sorry.
需要搭便车吗
Need a ride?
弗兰克 你不是该被埋在
Frank, aren't you supposed to be buried
推土机下面了吗
under some bulldozers?
要弄死老子光是推土机可不够
Take more than that to kill this cockroach.
酒保 给我和我老婆上酒
Barmaids, whatever you have on tap for the wife and me.
-我们要结婚了 -不
- We gettin' married? - No.
只是修辞手法
It's a figure of speech.
逃避账单 从不付账的过街老鼠
No more running bar tab for sewer rat
是没酒喝的
who never pays.
我觉得
I assume
你在说科密特
you're referring to Kermit,
不过我准备好把账付清了
but I'm ready to reconcile my debt.
说吧 多少钱
Give me the numbers.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表