两百二十三块七十五美分
Two hundred twenty-three dollars and seventy-five cents.
先结清过去三十天的怎么样
How about just for the last 30 days?
两百二十三块七十五美分
Two hundred twenty-three dollars and seventy-five cents.
要货真价实的钱才行 弗兰克
It's gonna take real money, Frank.
小凯不在这儿被你耍了
Kev's not here for you to confuse.
难道还有别的种类的钱吗
What other kind of money is there?
你是抢了银行吗 弗兰克
What, did you rob a bum there, Frank?
还是脱衣舞♥女♥
Or a lousy stripper?
我是踏踏实实的创业 朋友们
Old-fashioned entrepreneurship, my friends.
我为流浪汉们
I create financial opportunities
创造了商机
for the homeless,
我也得给自己也留点好处
I get to keep a nest egg for myself--
像美国人那样
the American way.
别把钱花在同一个地方
Hey, careful spending all that in one place.
花完了就没钱买♥♥毒品了
How you gonna afford your drugs?
有道理
That's a good point.
看来该提高我的抽成了
It may be time to increase my profits.
两百二十三块
Two hundred twenty-three dollars...
七十五美分
And 75 cents.
天呐 我受不了了
Oh, my God, I'm crazy...
有酒喝 不欠钱
Properly boozed and debt-free--
这才是生活啊
what a way to live.
稍等一下
Uh, one second, please.
尼尔
Neil?
我坐了趟公交
I took the bus.
我碰到一个大胸器的妹子
I met a redheaded girl with big tatas.
你俩认识吗
Uh, you two know each other?
这是我哥哥 别介意
This is my brother. Excuse him.
他之前出了意外 现在脑子想什么说什么
He was in an accident and says whatever he's thinking.
尼尔 别提胸器
Hey, Neil, no tatas.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
他看上去不错
He seems sweet,
弗兰妮好像很喜欢他
and Franny seems to really like him.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我得工作 我给你拿个汉堡
I have to work, but I'll bring you a burger,
-好吗 -好的
- all right? - Okay.
-我可以陪他坐会儿 -你真不介意吗
- I could sit with him. - You sure you don't mind?
当然
Totally sure.
好吧 如果他想对你动手动脚
Okay, uh, if he tries to touch your tits or anything,
就打他的手 他控制不住
just swat his hands away. It's involuntary.
好
Okay.
我给你们拿点可乐
I'll bring you guys some Cokes.
和我妹妹坐在一起的怪咖是谁
Who is that weird, creepy guy sitting with my sister?
我那位大脑受损的哥哥
Uh, my brain-damaged brother.
黛比能和他坐一会吗
Debbie sitting with him cool?
-当然可以 -好的
- Yeah, of course. - All right.
薄荷茶
Peppermint tea.
上班前得醒酒提神
Sober tonic before headin' into work.
好主意 谢了
Good idea. Thanks.
进来吧
Come on.
我昨晚玩得很尽兴
I, um--I had a blast hangin' last night.
是啊 派对太棒了
Yeah, the party was epic.
可能得缓上几天才能恢复元气
Might need to go light a few days to recover.
以后可以来我家玩
Oh, we can always hang out at my place next time.
看电影或者做♥爱♥
Watch a movie or fuck.
什么
What?
老兄 拜托
Well, dude, come on.
你昨晚都对我上下其手了
You were all over me last night.
-我们喝醉了 -随你怎么说
- We were drunk. - Call it whatever you want,
你的舌头可是舔个不停呢
but, uh, you couldn't keep your tongue off of me.
你当时性致上来了
You were in heat,
看什么都想操
ready to hump anything that moves.
你要是不敢承认对一个变性男有性趣
I, uh--I get it if you're too scared to admit
我也能理解
that you've got the hots for a trans dude.
我没什么好不敢的
I'm not scared of anything.
我只是 喜欢大屌♥
I-I'm into cock.
怎么 怕会震撼你的世界吗 红发小子
What, afraid you'll get your world rocked, Red?
你真的有阴♥道♥ 对吧
You do have a vagina, right?
实体的 而不是哲学层面上的
Like, technically, not philosophically?
我有一根日常放裤裆里的假阳♥具♥
I have a cock for packing.
还有几根硅胶假屌♥ 上♥床♥用的
I have a--several silicone cocks for fucking.
我在考虑做手术 安一个人造鸡♥巴♥
I consider to have a cock connected to my body.
我的阴♥道♥毫无影响
The "vagina" is a nonfactor.
没关系的
It's cool, okay?
没什么好大惊小怪
There's no need to be freaked out.
我们可以只当朋友
We can just be friends...
很性感的
really hot friends
都有鸡♥巴♥的朋友
who both have cocks.
想一起出去玩就告诉我 好吗
Give me a shout when you're free to hang, all right?
好的
Yeah, yeah.
回见 朋友
See you later, friend.
职场和大学比起来
So workforce or college--
哪个才是更大的骗局
which one's the bigger scam?
我不知道 差不多吧
I don't know. Maybe equal, I guess.
瞧瞧这些鲜嫩的妹子
Look at all this fresh meat.
大学还是有点优势的吧
College has got to have an edge on that, right?
可能数量更集中一些
Yeah, higher concentration maybe.
有没有质量优势我就不知道了
I don't know about an edge.
你没打算复学吗
You not planning to come back?
不了 我...
Nah, I'm, um...
在给一群有钱的大学毕业生当实习生
interning for a bunch of rich college friends.
他们都是用信托基金之类的来买♥♥学位和付学费
Degrees bought and paid for by trust funds or whatever.
我在给那种混♥蛋♥辅♥导♥微工程
I tutor douche bags like that in Micro Engineering,and
可他们最后还是能找到好工作
they'll still end up with the jobs.
感觉糟透了 不过...
It sucks ass, but...
我们可以黑进他们的系统 他们不会知道的
We could hack these fucks, and they wouldn't know what hit 'em.
等等 什么
Wait, w-what?
听着 我在帮他们重启公♥司♥
Look, I'm already into their system
已经深入他们的系统
helping them reboot the company, right?
轻易就可以把信♥用♥卡♥支付款
Easy access to reroute credit card payments
转到我们的账户
to our own account.
你就是为这个事来找我
This is what you came up here for?
你是我认识的最聪明的人♥渣♥
You're the smartest lowlife I know.
你出了什么事故
So you had an accident?
我玩滑板时撞到了巴士
I rode my skateboard into a bus.
你的头发闻起来是什么味道
What does your hair smell like?
洗发水的味道吧
Uh, shampoo, I think.
-你当时有戴头盔吗 -没有
- Were you wearin' a helmet? - No.
草莓味洗发水还是去头屑洗发水
Like strawberry shampoo or dandruff shampoo?
像草莓味多点吧
Closer to strawberry, I think.
你有没有告巴士公♥司♥
Did you sue the bus company?
有 赔了很多钱和残障补助
Yeah, won a lot of money and disability.
我喜欢婴儿 也喜欢你多汁的臀部
And I like babies. And I like your juicy booty.
你是不自觉的 对吧
Involuntary, right?
你有自己的住处吗
Uh, do you have your own place?
有 跟我妹妹一起住
Yeah, with my sister.
-柔软吗 -我的屁♥股♥吗
- Is it soft? - My booty?
算软吧
Uh, sort of, I guess.
隔着衣服都能看到你的乳♥头♥硬了
Your nipples are hard through your shirt.
平时谁照顾你呢
Uh, who takes care of you?
塞拉 在她不忙的时候 不过她经常在忙
Sierra, when she's not busy, but she's busy a lot.
让我来理清思绪
So let me get this straight.
你有自己的住处
You have your own place,
有钱 但没人照顾你
your own money, and nobody to take care of you?
尼尔 你相信命中注定吗
Neil, do you believe in fate?
Patsy之家
-你好 -怎么样
- Hey. - What's up?
我能借用一下洗衣机吗 都是利亚姆的衣服
Mind if I use the washer? It's some of Liam's stuff.
当然可以 但别出声
Yeah, yeah, absolutely. Just keep your mouth shut.
宝宝们还在睡觉
The babies are still sleepin'.
他们今天去打疫苗了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表