无意冒犯
No offense.
不 相信我 这个朋友只是个朋友
No, trust me, this friend is just a friend.
不可能超出朋友的范围
Can't be any other way.
是你那个只是朋友的人给你发的短♥信♥吗
Is that your strictly friend there texting?
今晚一个院子派对的地址
Address to a yard party tonight.
要么在做♥爱♥要么等着做♥爱♥ 加拉格
Bonin' or waitin' to bone, Gallagher.
-连上了吗 -没
- Yo, we connected yet? - Uh, nah.
我需要有人登录才能完成网络设置
I need someone to log in to complete the network setup.
好吧
All right.
用户名
管♥理♥员♥
好了
There.
创建个临时密♥码♥ 搞定这事
Create a temporary password and get it done.
连上后 用我们的账号♥发推
Once we're back on, start tweeting from our account.
大伙需要知道我们还健在
Folks need to know we're alive.
前一秒办公室被联调局突袭
So one second the offices are getting raided by the Feds,
创建用户名
下一秒我们就在这了
and the next we're here
就像什么都没发生过一样
like nothin' happened.
你们怎么做到永不沉没的
How do you guys stay afloat?
因为我们赚的钱够多
By makin' a shit-ton of money.
你以为应对危机不在预算内吗
Think we don't budget for that kind of crap?
这也是经营计划的一部分
It's part of the business plan.
第一次 我们维持了14个月
Like, the first time we were alive, 14 months.
这次是20个月 进步了
This time it was 20. Called progress.
那你们不会再一次被联调局发现吗
Yeah, but won't you guys just end up gettin' busted again?
不 梦幻体育和
No, there's no crime in Fantasy Sports
刷信♥用♥卡♥又不犯法
and processing credit cards.
联调局要是来查就等着吃瘪吧
The Feds can try and fight it till they're blue in the face.
我在想
Hey, so I was thinkin',
既然我们现在员工少了
you know,since we got less staff now, um...
那个 能不能付我点薪水呢
you know, any chance maybe I could get paid?
午饭前把莎拉的博美犬
Sarah's Pomeranian needs to be
送到宠物美容师那里
at the groomer before lunch.
明白
Got it.
既然我们要重新做父母
Since we're gonna be new parents,
我们是不是该统一一下姓氏
we should probably all have the same last name.
用小凯的姓怎么样
How about Kev's?
棒 那我们就是蛋蛋一家了
Great. We'll all be Balls.
又怀孕了吗 小维 恭喜
Pregnant again, V? Congrats.
没有怀孕
I'm not pregnant.
我们要领养对方的孩子
We're adopting each other's kids.
领养你们现在已有的孩子
Adoptin' kids you already have?
既然这样 不如领养几个我家的
You want to take some of mine while you're at it?
我们给孩子打过麻风腮三联疫苗吗
Did we get the kids the MMR shot?
那东西不是跟自闭症有关吗
Isn't that linked to autism?
在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 我们不打疫苗
In Russia, we don't do vaccines.
冬天的时候 把孩子放到外面冻会儿
In winter, we send baby out to nap in cold.
就能对病毒免疫了
It gets immune to virus.
所以医生把病毒注射到宝宝体内
So the doctors inject the babies with a virus
来预防病毒 那是不是意味着
to prevent the virus, but does that mean
他们把本来没有的病毒注射给孩子
that they give 'em a virus that they didn't already have?
政♥府♥以前对黑人士兵就是这么干的
The government did that to black soldiers
用盘尼西林
with penicillin.
让他们染上梅毒 很多人丧命了
Gave 'em syphilis. A lot of 'em died.
政♥府♥要给我们的宝宝注射梅毒吗
Government wants to give our babies syphilis?
我姐姐给她孩子注射过那个疫苗
My sister gave her kid that shot.
现在那孩子只能躲在角落 喃喃自语
Now he just hides in the corner and hums...
疫苗是有史以来最伟大的医学发明
Vaccines are the greatest medical invention of all time.
没有了小儿麻痹 天花 麻疹
No polio, no smallpox, no measles.
你想让你们的孩子染上猩红热吗
You want your kids to end up with scarlet fever?
-过去害死了很多人 -听起来很严重
- Used to kill thousands. - Sounds bad.
-是很严重 -疫苗不像他们说的那么安全
- It was bad. - It's not as safe as they say.
总比得小儿麻痹好
Better than polio.
那我们先尝试一下
So we experiment.
不要给全部孩子都接种疫苗 挑一些
Don't give vaccine to all babies, just some.
看看会发生什么
See what happens.
加拉格流浪者之家
-这就是我的家人们 -是的
- This is like my family. - Yeah.
就像一个大家庭 各个阶层的人
It's like a family. Highs and lows,
对吗 女士们
right, ladies?
-高♥潮♥不断 -还有很多低潮
- A lot of highs. - A lot of lows.
你是位真正的人♥民♥英雄 加拉格先生
You're a real people's champion, Mr. Gallagher.
-谢谢你 -如果有任何其他需要
- Thank you. - If there's more you need, please
请不要犹豫 让艾莲娜和我们机构知道
don't hesitate to let Elena and the organization know.
这位好心的先生 既然你如此慷慨
Well, good sir, since you're so generous,
我们很需要一台新电视机
we could use a new television
分散一下注意力 不用老想着毒品
to keep us distracted from the drugs...
一台微波炉 新的冰箱
and a microwave, new refrigerator,
一些家电 可以的话换一下家具
some appliances, maybe a furniture upgrade.
-我们会送过来的 -谢谢你
- We'll send some things over. - Thank you.
哪些是你自己的孩子呢
Now, which ones of these kids are yours?
要确保让他们上镜
Want to make sure they get in the picture.
这个 我的小利亚姆
Oh, this is little Liam right here.
你好啊
Hey, there.
笑得真可爱 儿子
Nice smile, son.
好了 给大家展示一下你珍珠般的笑
Okay, show 'em your pearly browns.
加拉格流浪汉之家
-这是你的支票 -谢谢
- Here's your check. - Thank you.
嗨
Hi.
16美元83美分
Sixteen dollars and eighty-three cents.
从我的账上减去 我还会拿更多回来
Take it off my tab, and I'll be back with more,
所以别动我的东西
so don't touch my things.
加拉格
Gallagher.
一直在找你
Been looking for you.
尽管你很烦人
As much as an annoying
长得还像个啮齿类动物
and otherwise rodent-like pest
并且入侵了我女儿的生活
you've become in my daughter's life...
我对你产生了一丁点敬意
I've grown to feel a sense of responsibility for you.
上军校可能是让你避免成为人♥渣♥的
Military school might be your best shot
最好选择
to avoid being human scum.
你会为我的黑人血统担♥保♥吗
You're gonna vouch for my blackness?
不会
Still no.
但你可以做个DNA检测来证明你的非洲血统
But you can take a DNA test to prove your African ancestry.
用棉签刮拭一下你的内壁就好
All it takes is an oral swab of your cheek.
他们要刮拭我的屁♥股♥吗
They swab my ass cheeks?
口腔 加拉格
Oral, Gallagher.
就是嘴
That's the mouth.
好的
Oh, cool.
我上午十点准时来接你
Pick you up at 10 a.m. sharp.
帮帮我们母子 不然我只能卖♥♥淫了
黛比
Debbie?
坦尼娅 你好
Hey, Tanya, what's up?
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing out here?
为弗兰妮筹钱
Just raisin' money for Franny.
工作紧缺 都不招人
Job scarcity, and nobody's hiring.
太扯了 对吧
Crazy, right?
有零钱吗
Got any spare change?
你需要帮助吗
Do you need help or something?
要不要人帮你看孩子
Or, like, a babysitter?
不用
No, we're fine.
尽力而为嘛
Just doing whatever it takes.
见到德里克替我问声好
If you talk to Derek, tell him I said hi.
回见
I'll see you later.
这个街角是我的 雀斑妹
My corner, freckle face.
什么
Excuse me?
收拾一下赶紧滚
Pack up your stuff and get lost.
这是我们母子的地盘
This belongs to me and my baby.
我还要筹355块
I've still got 355 bucks to earn.
你♥他♥妈♥再找个街角去
Find another fuckin' corner.
听好了 这里归我
Oh, no, you know what? I think I'll keep this one.
-你干嘛 -标记领地
- What are you doing? - Marking my territory.
那我也来 贱♥人♥
So am I, bitch.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表