《悉达多》
赫尔曼·黑塞
小黛 要吃糖吗
Hey, Debs. Tic Tac?
这是
What is...
这是什么玩意儿
What the fuck is this?
标签上写了什么
What's the tag say?
36街和拉辛大道
"36 and Racine."
然后是33 7
And then "33... 7,"
又或者是1 2 8 8 4
or maybe it's a "1-2-8-8-4."
莫妮卡还有公♥寓♥
Monica had an apartment?
不可能 应该是几年前她被驱逐的地方
Not a chance. Probably some dump she was evicted from years ago.
谁有可♥卡♥因♥和打火机吗
Anybody got a rock and a lighter?
我♥操♥ 弗兰克
Fuck, Frank.
闻到培根的味道了吗
You smell bacon?
卡尔
Hey, Carl.
老天
Oh, my God. Hi!
卧♥槽♥ 大兵回来了
Holy shit, it's Lieutenant Dan!
过来 伙计
Come here, man.
我现在要向你敬礼之类的吗
Oh, I gotta salute you now or something?
这些东西你都是哪儿弄来的
Where did you get all this stuff?
从火车站回来的路上我去了趟阿尔迪超♥市♥
I stopped by the Aldi on the way from the train station.
你为什么不打电♥话♥给我
Well, why didn't you just call me?
我可以去接你
I could have picked you up.
你有车了
You have a car?
她现在可是富婆了
She's a rich lady now.
瞧瞧你这一身
Look at those stripes and ribbons!
这是当上将了
You're a general now?
见习下士 可以教训一些新兵蛋子
Hey, Cadet Corporal, get to kick some lazy freshman ass.
各位 炒蛋行吗
Everybody, is scrambled all right?
-当然 -邻居带着
- Yeah. - Just the neighbors,
超高卡路里的糖衣炮弹来了
bringing 10,000-calorie sugar bombs.
-太棒了 -卡尔
- Nice. - Yo, Carl!
瞧瞧你 贫民窟的忍♥者战士啊
Look at you! The ghetto ninja warrior!
我要害怕吗 你可以合法杀人了吗
Should I be afraid, your hands licensed to kill now?
怎么样
What's up?
卡尔 你回来了
Carl! Hey, you're home.
尼尔 卡尔回来了
Neil, Carl's back.
晚点谁跟我去趟太平间
Anybody up for going to the mortuary with me later,
处理莫妮卡的尸体
figure out what to do with Monica?
把她留在那里不就好了
We can't just leave her there?
请了好几天病假了 我得回去上班了
Uh, called in sick the last couple of days. I gotta work.
今天上午我有些事要处理
Yeah, I got something I have to do this morning,
然后去店里上班
then I got my shift over at Patsy's.
-我去 -真的吗
- Hey, I'll go. - Really?
嗯
Yeah, sure.
我可以去
I can come.
艾莱柏没了 我手上最不缺的就是时间
With the Alibi gone, I've got nothing but time.
艾莱柏怎么了
What happened to the Alibi?
斯瓦特娜偷走了
Svetlana stole it from them.
酒吧还能偷
How do you steal a bar?
俄♥罗♥斯♥克格勃卑鄙的普♥京♥手段
Russian KGB sneaky Putin shit.
我现在在妖精尾巴俱乐部工作
I'm working at the Fairy Tail now.
是吗
You are?
赚了大把小费
I'm making "Beau-coo" Tips.
老基佬们就喜欢得不到的东西
Ancient queens love the impossible-to-get thing.
如果我让那些老家伙给我撸
Even more Benjamins to be had
赚的钱更多
if I let the old dudes give me hand jobs.
不可能
Not gonna happen.
帮个忙
Little help here.
手就是手而已 对吧
I mean, a hand's a hand, right?
我就是这么说的
That's what I said!
不好说
Uh, I don't know.
我希望握住我老二的手是酥软
I prefer the hands yanking my Johnson to be soft,
娇小 涂指甲油的
petite, and wearing nail polish.
妖精尾巴有不少符合你描述的手
Oh, there's plenty of that over at the Fairy Tail.
我把他抱起来你把他那玩意儿拿出来如何
Why don't I just pick him up and you pull out his thing?
又能站着撒尿感觉很不错吧 小伙子
Feel good to piss standing up again won't it, big man?
大概吧
I guess.
我今早得去店里
I gotta go to Patsy's this morning,
下午早些时候去太平间
so early afternoon for the mortuary?
好的
Absolutely.
你能回家真好
Good to have you home.
如果我让男人给我撸
So, if I want to let a dude jerk me off,
能赚多少钱
how much could I make?
日安
Have a nice day.
-早 老板 -早
- Morning, boss. - Morning.
达根金属板材制♥作♥公♥司♥
达根金属板材
Darrgen Sheet Metal.
我找比尔·达根
Hi, can I speak to Bill Darrgen please?
你是哪位
Who's calling?
菲奥娜·加拉格
Fiona Gallagher.
他不在
Um, he's not here.
我能留个言吗
Can I leave a message?
当然
Yeah, sure.
告诉他莫妮卡死了
Tell him Monica died.
哪个莫妮卡
Monica who?
他的女儿 莫妮卡
His daughter, Monica.
保养
布拉德在吗
Is Brad around?
谢了
Thanks.
车不错
Nice bike.
78年的哈雷铲头
Uh, '78 Shovelhead.
你喜欢机车吗
You like bikes?
不是太懂
I don't really know much about 'em.
今天早上起来我感觉自己需要喝一杯
I woke up this morning feeling like I really needed a drink.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? Why's that?
我妈妈昨晚死了
My mom died last night.
感觉很奇怪 她吸毒
This is strange, you know? She was a junkie...
还酗酒
and a drunk.
觉得喝酒应该是我最不想做的事
Think the last thing I wanted was a drink.
手上功夫如何
You good with your hands?
我听了你的建议在学编织
Yeah, I've been working on that knitting like you suggested.
我学会了滑针
I got that slip stitch down,
但那个上针真的难倒我了
but that purl shit, it's giving me some trouble.
帮我把这个轮子装到这辆摩托车上
Tell you what, help me put this wheel on this bike,
然后我们去煎饼屋
hit up the IHOP.
我请你吃些煎饼
I'll buy you a pile of pancakes.
等我一下
Uh, give me a sec.
这有个人 说你本来应该今天早上见他的
There's a guy here, says you were supposed to meet him this morning
但你没去
but didn't show?
你忘了我吗
You forget me?
对不起 家里突然有事
Sorry, I had a-a family thing come up.
所以你还是感兴趣的
So you're still interested,
你不是在用行动表示
that wasn't just your unsubtle way of telling me
你再也不想见我了吧
you never want to see me again?
不 我还是感兴趣的
N-no, I'm-I'm still interested.
很好
Great.
你要喝点咖啡吗
Do you want some coffee?
-好 咖啡挺好的 -好
- Yeah, yeah, coffee'd be great. - Okay.
我在想我们应该请律师
I was thinking we should just use lawyers,
帮我们省下房♥产手续费
save us the real estate commission.
对 听着挺明智的
Yeah, sounds smart.
好 我认识一个人
Okay, good. Well, I got a guy,
如果你没有看中的律师的话
unless you have a lawyer that you like to use.
没事 用你的人好了
No, no, your... your guy'll be fine.
我拷贝了几份
So, I made some copies of the inspection
去年春天的检查报告
that I had done last spring.
你懂的 都是些体力活
It's... you know, it's mechanical.
铅涂料暴露
Lead paint disclosure...
是有一些 但是屋顶还能用7年
there is some,but the roof has seven years left.
下水道线的视频检查还不错
Sewer line video came back fine.
我的意思是 这栋房♥子确实需要修缮
So, I mean, the building is a real fixer-upper,
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表