这是什么 动物收留所吗
What is this, an animal shelter or something?
不 先放后面吧
No, just--just stack it in the back.
这是怎么回事
Whoa, what happened in here?
修修补补 怎么了
Doing repairs. What's up?
你看到我的信♥用♥卡♥了吗
Have you seen my credit card?
电视购物频道上酒架正促销呢
QVC's running a sale on wine racks.
我一直想买♥♥个酒架
I've always wanted a wine rack.
不 埃塔 我没看见
No, Etta, I have not seen it.
我需要份工作 我花了一整天
I need a job, and I wasted the whole day
去讨好德里克的家人
trying to make nice with Derek's family,
现在我得去买♥♥生活必需品
and now I have to go grocery shopping
然后给尼尔做晚餐
and cook dinner for Neil.
我发誓那张卡之前就在这钱包里
You know, I swear that that card was in this wallet.
难不成被人偷了
You don't suppose someone stole it, do you?
也许你把它忘在
Well, uh, maybe you left it
某个商店了吧
at one of the places you were shopping?
需要的话 我就帮你打电♥话♥销卡
If you want I can help you call and cancel it.
如果我告诉儿童与家庭服务部我在这工作
If I tell DCFS that I work here
他们来核实的话
and they check it,
你能帮我确认吗
can you confirm it with them?
还有更好的办法 我能给你份真正的工作
I can actually do better. I can offer you actual work.
我每小时付你十块钱
I can pay you ten bucks an hour
你来帮我贴新地砖
if you help me install this new floor tile.
现在吗
Now?
是的
Yup.
我不是说要去买♥♥东西
Did you not just hear me say I have to grocery shop
然后回家做晚饭吗
and cook dinner?
上帝 我的话你压根就听不进去
God, you literally never listen to me.
肯定是商场的那个臭中国佬
That goddamn chink down at the market
偷了我的卡
must've stole my card.
积点口德
Oh, nice language.
她有痴呆 别跟她一般见识
She's got dementia. Cut her a break.
有痴呆就能随便歧视别人吗
Oh, and that's an excuse for racism?
去感受一下当年的珍珠港再来跟我谈歧视的事
Live through Pearl Harbor then talk to me about racism.
菲奥娜 我穿着这么好的衣服
Fiona, I am in good clothes.
干完活衣服还能要吗
Do you expect me to just ruin them?
轰炸珍珠港的是日本人 我是中国人
The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. I'm Chinese.
你偷了我的信♥用♥卡♥
You stole my credit card.
你真的要把这事怪到我头上吗...
Oh, are you seriously accusing me of...
她有痴呆
She has fucking dementia!
她没指责你任何事
She's not accusing you of anything!
好了 签字吧
Fine. Sign.
多谢
Gladly.
你就不能帮我撒一次谎吗 菲奥娜
Can't you just lie for me this once, Fiona?
-洗衣店停业了 -我今天过得糟透了
- The laundromat is closed! - I have had a shitty day!
难道现在在营业吗 停业了
Do you see it open? It's closed!
你想让我怎么骗他们说
What would you like me to tell them
你在这工作
that you are doing here, huh?
为什么所有人都在吼叫
Well, why is everybody yelling?
你这是在嘲笑我吗
Are you really laughing at me?
我觉得她只是很累 小黛
I think she's just tired, Debs.
是啊 我也累
Yeah, well, so am I.
得了
You know what?
当我没说 菲奥娜 再见
Fuckin' forget it, Fiona. Have a great day.
我♥操♥
Holy Jesus.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我都分不清你这是笑还是哭
I can't tell if you're laughing or crying.
我都不知道咱们在笑什么
I-I don't know what we're laughing about.
新行头吗 弗兰克
New look, Frank?
跟往常一样
My usual.
你的鸟露出来了 弗兰克
Hey, your taint is showing, Frank.
三块五
$3.50.
我还清欠账了
I paid my tab.
那就不让你再赊了
And there won't be a new one.
这又不是慈善机构 如果还想喝的话
This is not a charity. $3.50 plus tip
就付三块五 外加小费
if you want me to keep taking your order.
真是反常了
Wow, what's happening?
不还口 也不拽词
No big fight? No dramatic monologue?
我们认识的弗兰克哪去了
Where's the Frank we know and hate?
闭嘴
Shut up.
听好了 大伙们
Hey, listen up, everyone.
如果你们来帮我♥干♥几个小时的活
I'm offering free drinks for a full week
就可以在这免费畅饮一整周
if you come help me out right now for a few hours.
-整周免费畅饮 -这是怎么回事 凯文
- Free drinks for a week. - Kevin, what's going on?
我要帮菲奥娜 条件很诱人 伙计们
I'm helping Fiona. The offer's good, folks,
我们现在就出发
but you gotta come with me right now.
你帮菲奥娜
You're helping Fiona?
这事我们晚点再说
We'll talk about it later.
你不能不和我商量
You can't just offer free drinks for a week
就提供一周免费啤酒
without running it by me first!
你和斯维特拉娜结婚的时候也没跟我商量
You didn't run it by me when you married Svetlana.
斯维特拉娜假装偷我的大胸车
Svetlana didn't run it by me
也没提前跟我商量
before she fake-stole my tittie van.
-孩子们在哪儿 -在楼上 我姑姑带着
- Where are the kids? - They're upstairs with my aunt.
你连她们是不是真有血缘关系都不知道
You don't even know if she's related to that lady.
-去抱她们下来 -凯文
- Go get 'em. - Kevin--
快去
I mean it!
好 我去抱孩子
Okay. I'll go get the kids.
好 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
尤恩斯教授...
Uh, is Professor Youens--
他有课
Oh, he had a class.
加拉格先生 我们仔细考虑了
Mr. Gallagher,we have carefully weighed
你的证词和你带来的
your testimony and the testimony
证人的证词
of the witnesses that you brought.
我们很钦佩你为控制酒瘾
We admire the efforts that you have made
而做出的努力
to get your drinking under control.
我们也认同尤恩斯教授所说
And we agree with Professor Youens
只要你下定决心就能拥有一个光明未来
that you have a bright future if you set your mind to it.
没错
Yeah.
但是
But...
基于非学术章程的
under sections 3, 4, 5
第三 四 五条
of the non-academic bylaws,
我们坚持对你的开除决定
we stand by your expulsion
且不会将该事件从你的
and we will not expunge the incident
官方学生记录中抹去
from your official transcript.
很多学生喝酒 有些甚至酗酒
Lot of students drink, many even to excess,
但你不能攻击他人或毁坏学校财产
but you can't attack people or property
或干扰同学所处的教育环境
or interfere with the educational environment
而这些行为你都占全了
of you fellow students, all of which you did.
还以为我把你吓跑了
Thought I scared you off.
不 我是说 没错 你确实挺吓人的
No. I mean, yeah, you're scary,
不过 我带帮手来了
but...I brought help.
你们是来帮忙的
You came to help?
你可以好好利用
Looks like you could use it.
我的妈 乱成一锅粥了
Christ, what a shit show.
大家听好了 我要三个人
All right, listen up. I need three guys
弄天花板 三个人弄地板
on the ceiling, three people on the floor,
其他人打扫卫生 明白吗
everybody else is clean-up, okay?
菲奥娜 你有面具吗
Fiona, you got any masks?
没有
No.
其他工具呢
Any other tools?
我车上有工具 车就停在街角
I got tools in my truck, it's parked around the corner,
我去拿 大家伙儿
I'll go grab 'em. Everybody,
把所有碎瓷砖都铲出去
shovel all this broken tile out, get it the hell outta here.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
你真买♥♥了这个地方
Did you really buy this place?
是
Yeah.
聪明 明智的投资
Smart. Good investment.
小凯发短♥信♥给我
Kev texted me.
你为什么不说你有麻烦
Why didn't you say you were in trouble?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表