第一个大众点评评价我来写好吗
Ooh, can I be your first Yelp review?
当然 只要你把这地方捧上天就行
Sure, as long as it's a rave.
我此生的挚爱
Hey, love of my life.
我把你的药取来了
I got your prescriptions,
还有酸痛药膏
some heat cream...
外加一个燕麦麸玛芬
and a bran muffin.
你对我太好了 温德尔
You are so good to me, Wendell.
我是地球上最幸运的女孩
I'm the luckiest girl on the planet.
这都是我应该做的
Well, it's the least I could do
在昨夜我们那
after that wild flight of passion
一番云雨之后
you commandeered last night.
我表现得好吗
Oh, my. Was I any good?
你简直猛虎出闸
You were a tiger.
谢谢夸奖
Aw, thanks!
小心肝 帮我揉揉膝盖行吗
Oh, poopsie, would you rub my knees?
它们好痛
They hurt somethin' awful.
当然 我的爱
Absolutely, my love.
我得承认
I got to admit.
很久没看到她这么开心了
It's the happiest I've seen her in a while.
你帮她洗床单
She's got you washing her sheets,
带她去看医生 给她买♥♥吃的
managing her doctors visits, buying her food.
和温暖的床 宽容的心
Well, it's a cheap price to pay
以及有线电视相比
for a warm bed, a kind heart,
这不算什么
and cable TV.
莫妮卡回来了
Monica's back.
是的 她回来了
Yes, she is.
-你见过她了吗 -谁是莫妮卡
- You saw her? - Who's Monica?
都是往事 我的爱 感觉好点了吗
Ancient history, my love. How's this feeling?
好得上天了
Like heaven.
收♥容♥所♥在街尾 女士
The homeless shelter's down the street, lady.
起来
Get up!
怎么了
What?
-我的天 -我♥操♥
- Oh, my God. - Holy shit.
莫妮卡
Monica?
小黛
Deb.
老天
Oh, my God.
你现在是个女人了
You're a woman.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
那个 我回来了
Well, I'm--I'm back.
我在找弗兰克
I'm looking for Frank.
他不在这里
He isn't here.
是的 我知道
No, I know.
我见过他了 他不肯理我
I saw him. He wouldn't talk to me.
我希望你们这些孩子能帮帮我
I was hoping that you kids could help me out.
你该走了
You should go.
好吧
Okay.
在我走之前能请我喝杯咖啡吗
Maybe a cup of coffee before I go?
这外面挺冷的
I mean, it's kind of cold out here.
莫妮卡 我的孩子被偷了
Look, Monica, my baby got stolen,
我要去把她找回来
and I have to go get her back.
你有孩子了
You have a baby?
是的
Yes.
老天 我当外婆了
Oh, my God! I'm a grandma!
-回见 -回见 伙计
- Later. - See you, man.
回见 伙计
Catch you later, man.
卢卡斯还好吗
Hey, how's Lucas?
对不起
I'm sorry.
再一次
Again.
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the police?
当然 不知道多少次了
Yeah, like, 80 times.
他们根本不管事
They're useless.
儿童与家庭服务部也一样
DCFS too.
他们完全不在乎弗兰妮被绑♥架♥了
They don't even seem to care that Franny got kidnapped.
什么
What?
莫妮卡
Monica?
-你好 小凯 -你好
- Hey, Kev. - Hey.
你怎么回来了
What brings you back?
是时候了
Uh, it...was time.
你住这儿
So, you staying here?
在我消化了我两个老婆背叛了我这事之前
Oh, sleeping on the couch
我都得在这儿蹭沙发了
until I get over my two wives betraying me.
什么
What?
说来话长
Long story.
今天也没成功 小黛
No luck this morning, Debs?
是的 我好想她
No. I miss her so much.
感觉就像是我身上的肉被割下来了
A part of my body's been chopped off.
当年菲奥娜第一次被人带走时
That is exactly the way I felt
我就是这感觉
the first time they took Fiona from me.
我嗓子都喊伤了
I screamed my throat raw.
披头散发
Tore my hair out.
我当时虽然磕了药 但还是很难受
And I was on acid, but...awful.
我没有因为嗑药而忽略了我的孩子
I didn't neglect my baby because I was on drugs.
我是个好妈妈
I'm a good mom.
我绝不会像你对我们一样对我的孩子
I would never do half the shit that you did to us.
你还在这儿干什么
What are you even doing here?
那个
Well...
利亚姆
Liam!
瞧瞧你
Look at you!
你是谁
Who are you?
我是莫妮卡
I'm Monica.
我是你妈妈
I'm Mama.
他长大了好多
He's huge.
老天
Oh, my God.
那么
And so...
我们去把你的孩子要回来
We are getting your baby back.
你确定你要那么做
Whoa, you sure you want to do that?
谁他妈也别想抢走我的外孙女
Nobody takes my fucking granddaughter.
好了 退后点 亲爱的 我要发飙了
All right, stand back, honey, 'cause it's gonna get rude.
注意了 居民们
Attention, residents!
根据公众法案条例
According to the bylaws
第94章704条
of Public Act 94-704...
只有当孩子的母亲被法庭认定为
The child is only granted custody
不合格时
to the grandparents
孩子的监护权
only when the child's mother
才属于祖父母
is deemed unfit by the court,
不过这事根本没发生
which has not happened yet!
孩子既没有
Nor has the baby been...
受到人身威胁
in any physical danger.
也没有社工认定孩子的家
Nor has the child's home been deemed hazardous
属于危险场地
by a social worker!
因此你没有任何权利
So you have no legal right
让她们母女分离
to keep Franny from her mom!
所以快他妈把孩子还回来
So give us the fucking baby!
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the cops!
出什么事了
What the hell is going on?
-把他妈的... -弗兰妮
- Give us the fuck-- - Franny!
快把我家孙女还给我
I'm getting my motherfucking granddaughter back.
退后 你这贱♥货♥
Get back, bitch!
否则我把你头上那些
Before I knock those cheap extensions
廉价假发敲下来
right off your head!
走 走 走 走
Go! Go! Go! Go!
你♥他♥妈♥死定了
You're gonna fuckin' burn!
你妈妈是个性感尤物
She's a hot piece of ass, your mother.
别误会我意思
Don't get me wrong.
但她亮丽的躯壳底下埋藏着腐烂的污秽
But within that fine mortal husk lies a rotting pile of filth,
我不希望她污染你
and I don't want her soiling you,
所以从现在起 你要反抗
so, from now on, you fight.
反抗妈妈
Fight Mama?
没错 儿子
Yes, my son.
使尽你吃奶的力反抗她
Fight her with every muscle in your wee body,
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表