Not much else to do in there but work out.
现在怎么办
So what now?
和我的狱友达蒙隐姓埋名
Laying low with my cellmate Damon.
狗娘的墨西哥杀手
Mexican banger hit man motherfucker.
条子找你谈话了
Cops come talking to you?
觉得我会告密吗
Think I'd snitch?
听着 我
Look, I'm, um...
我搞到一些新的身份证和一些现金
...I'm getting some new IDs, some cash,
马上要去墨西哥了
and heading to Mexico.
你也来吧
You should come.
跟你去墨西哥
Come with you to Mexico?
我在里面很想你
Thought a lot about you inside.
你在我心里 伙计 我能做什么
You're under my skin, man. The fuck can I do?
我能做什么
Can I do?
考虑考虑
Think about it.
我怎么你
How am I gonna find you?
往上看
Look up.
把钱交出来
Hand over the cash
保险箱里有什么都拿给我们
and give us whatever's left in the safe!
亲爱的 你要再凶一点
With a little more haste, honey!
不然呢 你要射我
Or what? You gonna shoot me?
什么 这是防弹玻璃
Oh, what, it's bulletproof?
简直是侮辱我
I'm insulted!
这就是个挡在你和这个社区之间的
This is nothing but a window condom
玻璃安全套
between you and the people of this community.
你们是想抢劫吗
You trying to rob us?
你们这些家伙 向最低工资群体
You're the ones who are jacking up the fees
调高各项手续费用
on the minimum wage guys
才让拿到他们自己的血汗钱
just so they can access their own money!
和我们相比 你们才是抢劫犯
That's a lot more criminal than what we're doing!
弗兰克
Frank.
听着 每个人迟早都会被抢
Look, everybody gets robbed sooner or later.
这才是让经济平衡的方法
It's the only way to balance out the economy.
-弗兰克 -拜托 发挥一下团队精神
- Frank! - Come on, be a team player,
配合一下 把现金都交出来
go raw, and just fork over the cash!
克雷格
Craig!
又有个老掉牙的吸毒仔来抢劫了
Some old-ass junkies trying to hit us again.
你们有谁想要兑支票吗
Which one of y'all wanna cash a check?
我们走吧
Uh, let's go.
不 不
No, no-no-no.
这是个....
What--uh--this is a--
快跑 快跑
pull, pull, pull it, pull!
糟了 快跑
Oh, shit, go! Go! Go!
利普醉成什么样了
Hi. How wasted was Lip?
醉得不行
Very.
我们应该担心吗
Should we be worried?
应该
Yeah. We should.
这个洗衣店真是焕然一新
This place really turned around, huh?
几乎看不出来是原来那个鬼地方了
You can hardly tell it was a shithole.
谢谢 你家里的事怎么样了
Thanks? How are things at home?
就在我们说话这会儿 小维可能已经
Oh, V might be literally burning the house down
-把房♥子烧掉了 -什么
-as we speak. -What?
斯维特拉娜假装让我们签收养文件
Svetlana made us sign some phony adoption papers
结果我们是把酒吧签给她了
and now she owns The Alibi.
她骗走了你们的酒吧
She took your bar?
小维正在暴怒中
V's on a rampage.
她要把拉娜的衣服全都烧掉
She wants to burn all of her clothes.
而且说实话 我现在有点怕我老婆
And frankly, I'm afraid of my own wife right now.
斯维特拉娜偷走了你们的酒吧
Svetlana stole your bar?
她就像是个性感的俄♥国♥忍♥者
She's like a sexy Russian ninja.
情况烂透了 要么我们失业
It blows 'cause we're either out of a job
要么就给她打工
or we have to work for her.
或者我们也可以起诉 但我们雇不起律师
Or we could sue her but we can't afford a lawyer.
辛普森的律师也已经死了
And that OJ lawyer guy's already dead
为辛普森赢得双重谋杀起诉并无罪释放
这也太惨了
That is so fucked.
你应该给我的离婚律师打电♥话♥
You should call my divorce attorney,
他帮我打赢了和古斯离婚的官司
the guy that got me out of the marriage with Gus.
是个厉害角色
He's a shark.
另外
Oh, also,
我知道你和小维还在闹别扭
I know you and V still kind of hate each other,
但她真的很想你
but she seriously misses you.
你能不能跟她谈谈
Do you think you can talk to her
免得她杀了斯维特拉娜
before she kills Svetlana?
或者杀了我
Or me?
我得先处理点事情
Uhh... I gotta handle something.
我们待会儿再细聊 行吗
Can you, uh, can you talk more later?
当然可以 把你那个律师的信息发给我呗
Yeah-yeah, sure, can you just text me that lawyer's info?
-好 -多谢
- Yeah. - Thanks.
外边界长三十米宽二十四米
Well, the outside perimeter is 30x24.
他们一弄完
So I'll have them send an estimate
我就让他们送来个估价
as soon as they're done.
这是怎么回事
Hey. What's going on?
玛戈觉得你是在耍她
Margo thinks you're fucking with her,
好抬高收♥购♥价
trying to raise the bid.
没有 我只是不想卖♥♥
I'm not, I just don't want to sell.
难道有很多人出九万块买♥♥这地方吗
You got a lot of folks throwing 90 grand at you?
不是钱的问题
It's not about the money.
这地方是我自己修缮起来的
I-I mean, I-I fixed this place up myself.
我可以买♥♥下立马转手卖♥♥掉
I could have jumped ship right after I bought it
但我没有
and I didn't.
它对我很重要
It's important to me.
对附近来这洗衣服的人也很重要
And to all the people in this neighbor who come here.
修缮花了你多少钱
How much did you spend on repairs?
差不多八千块
About 8,000.
那就给玛戈加到十万块
So counter Margo at a hundred grand
赚一万
and get ten Gs in profits.
但如果是我就不会再加了
But I wouldn't push it further than that.
一万块
A hundred grand?
对啊 她会出这么多的
Yeah, she'll probably go that high.
她可是个大忙人
But she's got a lot of irons in the fire,
所以 如果你不快点决定她可能就不要了
so...she might walk if you don't move fast.
女士
Ma'am?
-家里没出什么事吧 -完美
- Everything okay here? - Peachy.
注意到你家前院着火了吗
Happen to notice the fire in your front yard?
老公惹你生气了
Husband piss you off?
是老婆
Wife.
老婆
Wife?
这些好衣服都烧焦了
Clothes are good and singed.
-快把火给熄灭了 好吗 -好的
- Just put it out, okay? - Yep.
如果你发现附近有什么可疑行径
And if you see any suspicious activity
请一定举报
in the neighborhood, be sure to report it.
我们相信有一些逃犯
We have reason to believe there's a couple of
流窜到附近地带了
escaped convicts in the area.
我们走
Let's go.
我是个槽糕透顶的妈妈 小弗
I was a shity mom, Franky.
也是个糟糕透顶的老婆
And a shit wife, and I know that.
你是我最特别的存在
You're my wild card.
没有你 一切都没有意义
No game's worth playing without one.
每次我滚回来你都收留我
You always make room for me to crawl back in,
但孩子们却不这样
but not the kids.
因为他们太忘恩负义了
Because they're fucking ingrates.
你是个伟大的妈妈
You're a great mom.
才不是 我是个疯婆子
No. I'm crazy.
我知道我没治了
I know that and I can't fix it.
可应该给他们留点钱
But leaving them the money is something.
我们要再定个计划
We gotta make another plan.
造化弄人
Sweet destiny,
看这是什么
what have we here?
一辆赌场大巴
A casino bus.
我想我知道我们下一个目标是什么了
I think I know our next target.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表