你把埃塔甩了
You just ditched Etta?
莫妮卡现身了吗
What, Monica showed up?
我没甩任何人
I didn't ditch anyone.
她自愿离开的
She left of her own free will.
去他妈的莫妮卡
And fuck Monica.
在她看来 我的心
My heart is a dead, black hunk of coal
就如同死了的黑炭
as far as she's concerned.
来吧 宝贝儿
Come on, poopsie.
洗衣店就在拐角处
Laundromat is just around the corner.
给你泡个热水澡
Let's get you in a hot bath.
该死
For fuck's sake.
弗兰克呢
Where the hell is Frank?
可能和那个洗衣店的古怪老太婆在一起
Probably with that batty old broad from the Laundromat.
弗兰克和一个女人住一起
Frank's living with a woman?
靠
Shit.
小维 再来一杯龙舌兰
V, another tequila.
这次你准备待多久
How long you plan on sticking around this time?
永远
Forever.
亲爱的
Hey, babe?
我们的供酒商什么时候来
Yo, when's our liquor vendor supposed to come?
-明天 -很好
- Tomorrow. - Good.
他搞错了我们的酒水订单
He botched up our booze order.
该死的蛇龙舌兰
Damn snake tequila.
那个
So...
我帮黛比夺回了宝宝
I got Debbie's baby back for her.
让我帮你做点事吧
Let me do something for you.
你需要什么
What do you need?
钱 或者上大学需要的东西
Money? Something for college?
我没上大学了
I'm not in college anymore.
为什么
Why not?
喝醉了
Got drunk.
用撬棍砸碎了一辆车
Smashed a car up with a crowbar.
因为这个他们就把你开除了
They kick you out for that?
小孩喝醉 砸东西太常见了
Kids get drunk and smash shit up all the time.
大学不就干这些事吗
It's what college is for.
这群混♥蛋♥
Those jerks.
十年后 等你能治愈癌症
Well, in ten years, when you cure cancer,
他们就会给你一个名誉学位
they're gonna come at you with an honorary--
莫妮卡 滚好吗
Hey, Monica, fuck off, huh?
到后♥庭♥酒吧来见我
我不知道她吃药的情况 所以
And I don't know where she's at with her meds, so...
如果到时一团乱
if it turns into a total shit show--
我还是会想操你的 可能更想
I'll still want to bang you. Probably more.
私人聚会
什么
What?
他们不能为这一个聚会就不做生意了
They can't close down the entire place for one party.
操
Ah, fuck. Uh...
我们可以去路上经过的牛仔酒吧
We can hit that cowboy bar that we passed down the street.
-不行 他们查身份证 -你年龄够了
- Oh, no, they card. - You're over 21.
但那地方全是死娘炮对着小便池打飞机
It's all slimy queens jacking off into urinals anyway.
那就别去卫生间 好吗
Then don't use the bathroom, all right?
我请你
Hey. I'm paying.
喝一杯 然后我们就
One drink, then we'll, I don't know,
去什么地方吃点东西
go grab food somewhere else.
我不要去一个
I'm not going to a place
门口还他妈查身份证的地方
where they fucking card at the door, okay?
嗨
Hey!
-嗨 -嘿
- Hi! - Hey.
我的天 你太
Oh, my God. You're so--
你太帅了
you're gorgeous!
我生了个大帅哥
I made a gorgeous man.
你是他的帅朋友吗 你好
Ah, and here's his gorgeous friend.Hi.
是的 幸会
Yeah, pleasure.
酒吧不营业
Bar's closed.
讨厌
Ah, shit.
我刚路过一个牛仔酒吧
Well, I went by a cowboy bar.
不 特雷弗不去那里因为他们查身份证
Oh, no, Trevor won't go there 'cause they card.
你不够年龄吗
Are you underage?
-够 -真的
- No. - No?
-你确定 -确定
- You sure? - Yes.
-让我看看你的身份证 -才不要
- Let me see your ID. - Fuck no.
你就是不够年龄
Ugh, you are underage!
你为什么不跟大家一样买♥♥个假身份证
Why wouldn't you just get a fake ID like everybody else?
我他妈才不是未成年
I'm not fucking underage.
-把你证件给我 来嘛 -不要
- Give me your license. Come on. - No.No.
好了 如果他不想给你看
Okay, if he doesn't want to show you,
他就不用给你看 亲爱的
he doesn't have to show you, hon.
算了吧 走吧
Forget it. Come on.
-那是以前的证件 -那又怎么样
- It's an old license. - So?
变性之前
Pre-transition.
你是变性人
You're trans?
我看不出来
I couldn't tell.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
他们会逼你拿出性别确认手术的证明
They make you show proof of gender confirmation surgery,
然后大家一起伸长脖子看小丑 好吗
so let's all gawk at the freak show, yeah?
别这样
Oh, hey, no.
等等
Wait, wait.
等等
Wait!
你还想看我的毕业舞会照片吗
You want to see prom pictures too?
那太遗憾了
That's too bad.
我当时在医院
I was in the hospital
手腕上缠着纱布
with my wrist bandaged that night.
我忘了带照相机
I forgot to bring my camera.
我不是想看你的毕业舞会照片
I didn't ask for prom pictures.
那芭蕾照片怎么样
How about ballet pictures?
我只是跟你开玩笑罢了 傻子
I was just giving you shit, dick wad.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Oh, fuck you.
别再骂人了 好吗
No, stop the name-calling, okay?
你们都有点失控了
It's getting crazy here.
伊恩就是有点不依不饶 就像他妈
Ian just gets a little wound up, just like his mom.
你来这干嘛
Why are you here?
来看你
To see you.
不 你现在在这里干什么
No, why are you here now?
-我 -看 这就是她干的事
- I-- - See, this is what she does.
她突然空降到你生活中 就像
She just parachutes into your life like,
"你好 我在这了"
"Hi, I'm here now."
好像什么都没发生过
As if nothing happened.
那--我--
That's-- I'm--
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你知道吗 我十二岁锁骨断了的时候
You know, I could've used a mom
我本该有个妈妈照顾我
when I broke my collar bone at 12.
或者当第一次我心碎的时候
Or when I got my heart smashed for the first time.
她道歉了
She apologized.
-别计较了 -对不起
- Move on. - I'm sorry.
别计较
Move on?
-不 -好
- No. - Okay.
伊恩 别走
Ian, come on.
儿子 对不起
Dude, I'm sorry.
-别走 宝贝 -伊恩 别这样
- Come on, babe. - Ian, come on.
伊恩 我才到这
Ian, I just got here.
去他妈的莫妮卡 怎么回事
Fucking Monica. What the fuck?
你见到她了 我猜
You saw her, I'm guessin'?
对 在艾莱柏酒吧
Yeah, at the Alibi.
她把弗兰妮要回来了吗
So she got Franny back?
什么 怎么要的
What? How?
鬼知道
No fucking clue.
我每天早上都去德里克的房♥子那
I was at Derek's house every mornin',
但是莫妮卡就这么华丽登场
but Monica waltzes in,
把功劳都抢走了
takes all the credit.
我以为你是要让小黛自己搞定
I thought you were trying to let Debs do her own thing.
他们把弗兰妮抢走了 她需要帮助
They took Franny. She needed help.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表