Just read the note.
你要支现吗
You want this in cash?
不 我们想让你参谋下买♥♥什么股票
No, we want you to pick out fucking stocks for us.
少废话
Move your ass.
请刷♥卡♥
Swipe your card, please.
搞什么
What the fuck?
请稍等
Just be a few moments, sir.
你不会真以为我会抢了这地方吧
You didn't think I was actually going to rob the place.
我有个储蓄账户
I have a savings account.
你有银行账户
You got a bank account?
已经工作一年了
Been working for a year.
你账户上的钱都在这了 加拉格先生
This is all the money in your account, Mr. Gallagher.
你希望注销你的账户吗
Are you sure you want to close it?
嗯
Yeah.
都取出来
All of it.
太棒了 真动听
That's wonderful! What--what a sound.
世界上最好听的声音
Best sound in the world.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我来告诉你一声
Hey, um, thought you should know
你那位老太太在楼下吃猫食呢
your old lady's downstairs eating cat food.
你喝酒了吗
Are you drinking?
毛线
Yarn?
对 我要学编织
Yeah, I'm taking up knitting.
好吧
All right.
埃塔 这有个冰箱
Etta, there is a fridge
里面全是人类吃的东西
full of human food right here.
-小黛 -来得正好
- Debs. - Perfect timing!
-我们马上要致祝酒词了 -小黛 你该
- We're about to do the toast. - Debs, you're suppod to be
-看好埃塔的 -她又没出厨房♥
- watching Etta. - She didn't leave the kitchen.
小菲 来
Fi, here.
菲奥娜 求你了
Fiona, please.
你能把音乐小点声 让我专心工作吗
Will you turn down the music so I can get some work done?
还有你 儿子 也一起来
You too, my son. Come, join the family.
-我不喝了 -干一杯
- None for me. - A toast.
他在戒酒 弗兰克
He's getting sober, Frank.
就一杯
One glass.
你明白"戒酒"是什么意思吗
Do you know the meaning of the word "Sober"?
这话说的 你当然不懂
What am I saying? Of course not.
给我吧
I'll take his.
你可以喝咖啡 对吗 利普
You can toast with coffee. Right, Lip?
-当然 -这两杯给我
- Uh, sure. - Okay, here's one
漂亮的红发女儿
for my beautiful red-headed daughter,
和帅气的黑小子
and one for my beautiful dark son.
-不行 -给我吧
- No! Okay. - I'll take his.
好了 谁想第一个致祝酒词
All right, who wants to give the first toast?
站起来 快点 快点
Stand up. Get up, get up. Come on.
谁第一个来
Who's doing the first one?
我来吧 我来吧
I'll do it. I'll do it.
好的
All right.
对于弗兰克和莫妮卡
What can I say about Frank and Monica
我还有什么话没说过呢
that hasn't already been said?
你们真是天生一对
You deserve each other.
干杯 干杯
Here, here!
-谢谢 -干杯
- Thank you. - Here, here.
谢谢捧场 各位 我得休息一下了
Thanks, guys, but I got to take a break.
这工作是你的了
The job is yours.
多谢 但我不知道我的身体能撑多久
Oh, thanks, but I don't know how much my body can hold up.
我知道还有一个办法 让你赚点外快
I know another way for you to make some cash.
喜欢别人给你打飞机吗
You comfortable with a handjob?
当然
Definitely.
等等 谁给我打
Wait, from who?
休想
No way.
你只需要站在那儿 闭着眼睛享受就好了
All you gotta do is stand there with your eyes closed.
-不可能 -来嘛
- Not happening. - Come on.
有什么区别 不就是只手吗
What's the difference? A hand's a hand.
但要是男人的手就大不一样了
Not when it's attached to a dude.
出价已经竞到了五百
The bidding is up to half a grand.
你居然拍卖♥♥ 真是乱套了
You did an auction? That is so messed up.
再说一遍多少钱来着
How much did you say again?
五百
$500.
跳得真好
Ooh, you're good.
我知道你在很努力地让自己振作起来
I know you're really trying to get your shit together.
也知道这不容易
And I know it's not easy.
你在楼上忙些什么
So what were you working on upstairs?
考虑投资的事
Considering a purchase.
这次打算买♥♥什么 湾流飞机还是里尔喷射机
What is it this time? A Gulfstream or a Learjet?
公♥寓♥楼
Apartment building.
我只是开玩笑
I was joking.
我在严格评估
I'm doing my due diligence.
确保这是一次明智的投资
Making sure it's a smart investment.
等你继续讽刺我呢
And waiting for you to tear me a new one.
不会比你买♥♥下洗衣店更疯狂了
It's no crazier than you buying the laundromat.
你成功了
You know, and you pulled that off.
我之前真觉得你不行
I really didn't think you could.
但你做到了
But you did.
这是你给我的赞美吗
Was that supposed to be a compliment?
之前是我判断错了
I was wrong.
关于洗衣店
About the laundromat.
关于你
About you.
我从没想过能听到你说这些话
Never thought I'd hear you say those words.
你还好吗
Are u feeling okay?
说实话 我感觉有点怪怪的
Honestly, I feel a little bit weird.
我也是
Uh, me too.
现在我觉得自己在飘
Now I feel kinda like I'm rolling.
靠 你在我们的酒里下药
Fuck. You spike our fucking drinks
对 放了摇♥头♥丸♥ 派对不嗨怎么行
Yeah. With Molly. It's a party.
你就是这么帮我保持清醒的
This is how you help me stay sober?
她是为了你好
She was acting in your best interest.
我都不知道我在惊讶什么
I don't know why I'm even surprised.
我倒是挺惊讶的 什么时候
I'm surprised. I mean, since when
他们舍得把毒品分给别人了
have they ever shared their drugs?
-来 利普 和我跳舞 -不要
- Come on, Lip, dance with me. - No.
-跳吧 -来嘛 和我跳舞
- Go. - Come on, dance with me.
-不 -快跳
- No. - Come on, yes.
我们现在也无能为力了
There's nothing we can do about it now.
-没错 -跳吧
- There you go. - Dance!
好好好
All right, all right, all right, all right.
-快一点 再快一点 -别走 拜托
- Speed it up, speed it up. - No, no, no, no, please.
拜托 不要固执了 就一晚上
Please, take the stick out of your ass for one night.
再给我一瓶
Pass me another.
你♥他♥妈♥敲我♥干♥吗
The fuck was that for?
你从没来看过我
You never fucking visited me.
我不想去看看你...
It was hard seeing you...
还要隔着层玻璃
through that glass.
要是想早上到边境 我们最好动身了
Better get moving if we want to get to the border by morning.
什么时候到都无所谓
Doesn't really matter when we get there.
只要边境巡警别认出我就行
As long as we keep border patrol from recognizing me.
你要不要再考虑一下吗
Having second thoughts?
当然不要
Fuck no.
我还剩下什么 家人吗
What am I leaving behind? My family?
谁在乎我还见不见那些蠢货了
Who cares I never see those shitheads again.
你帮我的比他们多多了
You had my back more than they ever did.
你回想过以前吗
Hey, you ever think back in the day
我们居然会到这一步
this is where we'd be?
哪一步 你被联邦警♥察♥追捕吗
You running from the Feds?
我早就料到了
Yeah, I could have predicted that shit.
你会想我吗
You ever think about me?
我在牢里的时候
When I was in the joint?
经常想
A lot.
操 我特别想你
Fuck, I missed you.
小弗 我想到了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表