二十的 五块的 十块的 还有一块的
Twenties, fives, tens, and ones.
我们用计算器 把所有开支写在板子上了
We used calculators and wrote everything down on a pad.
你的亚洲纳粹刚刚来找你了
Your, uh, Asian Nazi came looking for you earlier.
该死 我忘了
Oh, shit. I forgot.
这不对吧
This can't be right.
这写着我们比平时多赚了三分之一
This says that we made over a third more than we usually do.
烤芝士很受欢迎
Grilled cheese was a hit.
我感觉我们已经开始和谐相处了
I think we're actually starting to get along kind of.
没错 他正在给酒吧鼓捣点东西
Yeah. He's working on something for bar, to help.
当做惊喜
It's a surprise.
太好了
Oh, sweet.
我还是不敢相信他是那个
You know, I still can't believe he's the same dude
把你关在衣柜
that locked you in a closet
还给你头上套面粉袋子的人
and put a flour sack over your head.
那是装土豆的袋子
It was potato sack.
这就像12岁的我在幻想成年版的生活
It's like my 12-year-old self made up my adult life,
成人版的我说
and my adult self was like, "Oh, yeah?
"我看到你的出价了 我要涨价到20"
I see your offer, and I raise you 20."
酒吧还招人吗
Hey. Is The Alibi hiring?
谁在打听
Who's asking?
我 我需要一个能顺便看孩子的工作
Me. I need a job with child care.
首先 你未成年 不能在酒吧工作
Okay, A, you're underage. You can't even work in a bar.
其次 我们也没有正经员工
And, B, we don't have real employees.
只有配偶和父母
We got spouses and parents.
再次 我已经被三个婴儿轰炸的不行了
And, C, I am at peak baby. Three, and I max out.
里面等你
See you inside.
你为什么需要工作
Why you need job?
如果我不独♥立♥ 菲奥娜要赶我出去
Fiona's gonna kick me out unless I can pull my weight.
找个老公
Find husband.
我既有老公又有老婆
I have both husband and wife.
还有人全天带娃
I have someone to watch my son 24/7.
也有工作 我是二♥奶♥
I have job. I am kept woman.
你想过好日子
You want good life?
找个人包养
Find someone to keep you.
我不需要被包养 我是独♥立♥女性
I don't need to be kept. I'm a strong woman.
不要做独♥立♥女性
Don't be strong woman.
独♥立♥女性自己扛风冒雨
Strong women weather storms.
你为何不享福
You want to be the storm.
怎么搞
How?
找一个意志不坚定 又蠢又饥渴的人
You find someone weak, stupid, and desperate.
穿显胸的内衣
And you wear bras so your breasts levitate.
我把车子连起来了
All right! I got this thing together.
我要把小家伙们带去电影院
I'm gonna take these guys to the movies where it's nice and cool.
《猛鬼追魂2》正在上映
Hellraiser II is playing.
小孩子们最爱看八十年代血淋淋的片子了
Toddlers love classic slasher flicks from the 1980s.
开玩笑 我们正要去看第八百万遍
Just kidding. We're gonna go see Dory
《海底总动员》
for the eight millionth time
我可以自废双眼了
so I can stab my eyes out with a fork.
小凯 我觉得还是不要让伊万带孩子了
Kev, I don't think we should let Yvon keep feeding the babies.
他喜欢玩刀 我知道
The knife thing. I know.
那是其中一点 我也不喜欢他看孩子的眼神
That, and I don't like the way he looks at them.
什么眼神
How does he look at them?
就好像他在计算他们能卖♥♥多少钱
Like he's trying to figure out how much they're worth.
那太扯了
That's insane.
你听起来很疯狂
You know, you sound like an insane person.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
-是吗 -是的
- Do I? - Yeah. You do.
怎么了
What's up?
出什么事了 大拇指向上
What's going on? Thumbs up.
上面怎么了 天空怎么了
What's up there? The sky?
你就是说俄语也行
Speak Russian at least.
你想我上楼去
You want me to go upstairs?
你想我上--行
Oh, you want me to go-- okay, fine.
我上楼去 很快就回来
I'll go upstairs. I'll be right back.
不能用陌陌 陌陌是约炮专用
We are not doing Tinder. Tinder is for hookups.
我们不是想要约炮
And we don't want hookup.
我们要找个传统的
We want someone old-fashioned,
愿意包养二♥奶♥的
someone who wants to keep a woman.
但是为什么包养呢
But for what?
为了...
To, uh...
有人倾听他细诉衷肠
listen to everything he says.
这一点不错 这我能办到
Ah, good point. I can do that.
给他煮饭
To cook for him.
没问题 可以抱抱 没问题
Yeah. To--to cuddle. Yes.
情感支持 当然了
For emotional support. Hell, yes.
照顾他
To nurture him.
太对了 我超会照顾人
Yeah. Damn straight. I am a kick-ass nurturer.
哈利
Harry...
你妈真是不可多得
your mother is a catch.
一个常见的谬论是
A common misconception
射击时要固定住姿势
is you need a rigid stance when firing.
实际上 手臂稍微弯曲
Instead, keep a slight bend in your arms,
用另一只手作支撑
bring your other hand up for support,
像这样把两根大拇指按在一起
pressing your thumbs together like this.
一只脚向后站 找到一个平衡点
Drop one foot back. Find a steady base.
把枪的末端瞄准目标
Bring the tip of the pistol up to the target.
扣压扳机
Squeeze the trigger.
然后 嘣
Then...boom.
现在
Now...
想象一个你恨之入骨的人
...picture somebody whose guts you hate.
阿尔法西格玛淋病
Alpha Sigma Gonorrhea,
去死吧
you're toast.
想不到啊
Well, I'll be damned.
你还会别的花招吗
You got any more tricks up your sleeve?
我想加入特警
I want to be on the SWAT team.
他们超厉害
Those guys are badass.
急不可耐 是吗
Uh, chomping at the bit, ain't you?
有段时间没进夜店了 出来玩玩挺好的
Uh, it's been a while. It's nice to get out.
我朋友把我抛弃了 他们在某个体育酒吧里
My friends ditched me. They're at some fucking sports bar.
不停给我发露臀照
They keep sending me drunk ass-shots.
想去找他们吗
Want to go join them?
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
我们去一醉方休吧
Let's go get hammered.
好啊
Yeah.
兄弟 还有别人在吗
Hey, man. Is anybody else around?
没
No.
指纹识别或者输入密♥码♥
确认
一群蠢货
Morons.
如果我是联调局的
If I were the Feds...
我会想知道什么
what would I want to know?
收益
我去
Holy shit.
谢谢送我一程
Thanks for the ride.
你还在申请警校吗
You still applying to cadet school?
我成绩不够
Uh, I don't have the grades.
怎么不考虑去军校
Why not think about military school?
我曾经也是个出自
Look, I was a banger like you
这种贫民区的痞子
from a hood like this,
干各种坏事
into all sorts of devious shit.
军校改变了我的人生
Military school changed my life.
在哪儿
Well, where is it?
南部
It's down south.
是寄宿制学校 你就可以
It's a boarding school, so you can move
逃离你现在家里的情况
out of that home situation you got.
你不需要让那些破事连累你
You don't need all that shit dragging you down,
你可以每晚在干净的床上
not when you can sleep in a clean bed every night
睡个安稳觉
to the sound of nothing.
这杯是敬什么的
All right, so what's this one for?
敬所有学艺术的基佬
Uh, to all the art fags
变装皇后
and drag queens,
参加狂欢的同志和毒舌鲜肉
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表