Oh, so you just took it upon yourself?
不用谢
You're welcome.
谢了 但我不会回去了
Thanks, but I'm not going back.
至少去下听证会
At least go to the hearing.
带上几个品德证人
Bring a couple character witnesses.
必须是认为你值得拯救的人
There must be someone who thinks you're worth saving.
深表怀疑
Nah. I doubt it.
让上诉委员会清除你的负面记录
Then let the appeal board expunge your record,
万一你以后改变主意
in case you change your mind and
想申请大学
want to apply to college in the future.
我不会改变主意
I'm not gonna change my mind.
不管怎样 干净的档案都是好事
Either way, a clear record would be a good thing.
别这么混♥蛋♥ 去吧
Don't be a douche bag. Just do it.
-又没什么损失 -是啊 听姑娘的话
- What do you have to lose? - Yeah, what she said.
好了 我要清账下班回家了
All right, I'm cashing out and going home.
你下班后想过来吗
Want to come by whenever you're done?
当然 我穿这个去 行吗
Yeah. Is it cool if I, uh, wear this?
只要你里面不♥穿♥就行
As long as you wear nothing else.
再见 老师
Bye, Teach.
我要是在这儿工作肯定会犯心脏病
I'd go into cardiac arrest if I worked here.
所以
So...
你会去听证会吧
you gonna go to the hearing?
我去给你拿块派 咱俩两清了
I'll get you a piece of pie. We'll call it even.
我跟他谈谈如何 男人之间讲讲道理
What if I talk to him, reason with him, man-to-man?
用什么语言 小凯
In what language, Kev?
该死 你说得对
Oh, shit, you're right.
我们可以打电♥话♥给移♥民♥局
We can call the INS.
求你别再整理了
Will you please stop reorganizing?
我一紧张就停不下来
I need to keep busy when I'm nervous.
我们不能打给移♥民♥局因为他们会发现
We can't call INS because they will find out
我们没有真的结婚
we're not really married.
-对哦 -你们俩结婚了
- Oh, right. - You are married.
小维和我没结婚
V and I aren't married.
如果斯维特已经嫁给伊万 我和她就没结婚
Svet and I aren't married if she's already married to Yvon.
等等 当你和米奇离婚和小维结婚
Wait a minute--when you divorced Mickey to marry V,
你甚至都没和米奇结过婚
you weren't even really married to Mickey?
正确
Correct.
所以你没离过婚
So you never really got a divorce?
正确
Correct.
所以唯一真结婚的俩人是斯维特拉娜和伊万
So the only two people that are married is Svetlana and Yvon?
是的 小凯 我们都懂这是怎么回事
Yes, Kev. We all understand what's going on.
-我不太懂 -别对我这么凶
- I kind of don't. - Don't snap at me.
我不过是想理清我的思绪
I'm just trying to get this straight in my head.
谁和谁结婚有什么要紧呢
What difference does it make who's married to who?
我们得想办法摆脱伊万
We need to figure out how to get rid of Yvon.
我一早上都在想这个
That's what I've been trying to do all morning.
那你想出了点什么呢
And what have you come up with?
你又想出了点什么
What have you come up with?
-我先问你的 -我再问你的
- I asked you first. - I asked you second.
他随时会从那扇门走进来
He's gonna walk through that door any minute
天知道他会对我们做什么
and do God knows what to us
因为今天早上她没让他爽够
because she didn't get his rocks off this morning.
够了 别吵了
Enough! Stop fighting!
对不起我导致了这一切 是我的问题
I'm sorry I have caused this. This is my problem.
我会解决的
I will take care of it.
这也太他妈♥逼♥真了
It's crazy how realistic it looks.
我不知道我们为什么要买♥♥根新鸡♥巴♥
I don't know why we're shopping for a new cock
我那有一堆
when I have a bunch at my place.
因为我不想一根疲软老旧的鸡♥巴♥插到我屁♥眼♥里
'Cause I don't want a tired, old, used-up cock in my ass.
为什么 插♥我♥的鸡♥巴♥不就是那样的吗
Why? That's what I'm getting in my ass.
你等着好吗
You wait, all right?
我从来没有不满意的顾客
I never had an unsatisfied customer.
我也是
Neither have I.
你干哭过别人吗
You ever make someone cry before?
疼哭还是
From pain or...?
不 爽哭
No, from ecstasy.
好吧 你真是太抬举自己了
Okay, you are really building yourself up.
完美
Oh, perfect.
所以你是想找根
Oh, so you're going for something smaller
比我那些小的还是
than the ones I have or...?
他们对我的学校做了什么
What have they done to my school?
霍普金斯学院
在城市中心赞美美德和多样性
好酷
Oh, cool.
鸡
Chickens.
去和它们玩玩 儿子
Go play with them, son.
理解
成就
专注
打扰一下
Excuse me. Hey.
你们为什么不去公立学校
Why aren't you going to public school?
害怕和普通孩子接触吗
Afraid of being exposed to regular kids?
-对不起 -是因为我儿子穷吗
- I'm sorry? - Is it because my son is poor?
因为他黑
Or black?
孩子们 我们进去吧
Children, let's go inside.
公立学校系统正在被摧毁
The public-school system is being gutted
正是因为你们送孩子来这种昂贵的私立学校
by you sending your kid to this expensive private school.
-别说了 先生 -对 对 对
- Please, sir. - Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你们会交税来支持公立学校的
You'll pay taxes to support public schools...
别听他 我们走
Don't listen to him. Let's go.
但是上帝禁止你和你丈夫
But God forbid you or your husband,
或者你妻子 送你们孩子去公立学校
or your wife, would actually send your child to one.
先生 这是私人领地 请你离开
Sir, this is private property. You need to leave.
这就是21世纪版本的种族隔离
This is just the 21st-century version of segregation.
-我要报♥警♥了 -我马上就走
- I'm gonna call the police. - I'm leaving.
走吧 利亚姆
Come on, Liam.
利亚姆 我们走
Liam, let's go.
我能要一只鸡吗
Can I have a chicken?
不 你不能有一只鸡
No, you can't have a chicken.
你知道为什么吗
And do you know why?
因为这些人
Because these people
希望你永远都没有鸡
don't want you to ever have a chicken.
事实上 他们每年花几万刀
In fact, they've spent thousands of dollars a year
来买♥♥光世界上所有的鸡
so that they can buy up all the chickens
为了保证
in the whole world to guarantee
你永远都不能得到一只鸡 永远
that you will never, ever get a chicken ever
你这一辈子都别想
in your whole entire life.
埃塔 埃塔 别吃猫粮
Etta, Etta, don't eat the cat food.
别支使我 桑迪
Don't boss me around, Sandy.
你不是菲奥娜吗
You aren't Fiona?
我是 桑迪是她姐姐
No, I am. Sandy's her sister.
多年前就死了
Died years ago.
天然气管道什么情况
How's my gas line?
我们有办法侦测天然气泄漏
We have a way of detecting gas leaks.
跟我来
Come with me.
天啊 你能修好吗
Oh, God. Can you fix it?
我们只负责维修管道从仪表到街上这部分
We do repairs from the meter out to the street.
仪表这边的管道由你负责
Anything this side of the meter is your responsibility.
-得找个管道工过来 -好吧
- Got to get a plumber out here. - Okay.
修好了给我电♥话♥
Give me a call when it's fixed,
我会恢复你们的天然气
and I'll come turn your gas back on.
你要把天然气关了
You're turning off my gas?
这属于四级泄漏
That's a level-four leak.
这楼还没被炸掉算你走运
Lucky the building hasn't blown.
埃塔 你没闻到天然气的味道吗
Etta, you didn't smell the gas?
天然气
Gas?
我猜管道工的名片在这上面的某个地方吧
I assume the plumber's card is somewhere up here.
埃塔 别吃了
Etta, stop.
埃塔 我会给你买♥♥个三明治
Etta, I'll get you a sandwich.
欢迎来到家长再教育班
Welcome to the parent re-education class.
很高兴见到一些熟悉的面孔
It's really nice to see some familiar faces
和陌生的面孔
as well as some new ones.
大家轮流讲讲为什么来这
So let's go around and talk about why we're each here
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表