我们分手了
We broke up.
我可没参与那个决定
That's a decision I had no part in.
当你朝我前男友挥拳的时候
Gave up the right to that decision
你就放弃做决定的权利了
when you punched my ex in the face.
我们相处得不错 不是吗
We were having fun, right?
我们挺合拍的
We were--we were good.
别这样
Don't do this.
过来 过来
Hey, come here. Come here.
-我想挽回 -该死
- I want it back. - Fuck.
你也想
You do too.
怎么了
What?
-你喝酒了吗 -没有
- You been drinking? - No, hey.
你很坚强 对吗
Hey, you're strong. Right?
你能照顾好自己
I mean, you got your shit together.
你对我有好处
You're good for me.
怎么了
What?
对你有好处
Good for you?
对
Yeah.
得了吧
Okay, great.
我是后勤人员吗
What am I, support staff?
不 我没那么说
No, that's--that's not what I'm saying.
这些年来 你有菲奥娜帮你收拾烂摊子
Okay, you've had Fiona putting out fires for years,
怎么 现在她太忙所以你要个替代品吗
so, what, you need a replacement because she's too busy?
什么烂摊子
What fuckin' fires?
大学 实习 不管是什么
College. Internships. Whatever.
当初说要挣大钱 称霸世界的
Where's the guy that was gonna make six figures
那个男人呢
and take over the world?
不好意思 所以你是在乎钱吗
I'm sorry, so--so this is about money?
我是说你能不能做个男人管好自己的事
This is about you growing up and owning your shit.
我不是什么
I am not a function
在你探索生命真谛旅程中的向导
on your personal journey toward enlightenment.
我是个活生生的人 有自己的问题
I'm a human fucking being with issues,
我不需再多一个麻烦
and I don't need another one.
走吧
Get out.
拜托 找人帮帮你吧
Please. And get help.
我感觉有辆拖拉机轧过了我的脸
I feel like a tractor ran over my face.
说什么呢
What's that?
"想从池塘钓到鱼是不可能的"
"It is impossible to pull fish from a pond."
真是太神奇了
That was stupendous!
我感觉轻松多了
Oh, I'm ten pounds lighter.
从里往外都好舒服
And my insides are all tingly!
我感动得不行了
And I am super touched
你们都能来陪我
that you both went through that with me.
这是不是代表你要搬回来了
Does that mean you're gonna move back in?
我还有点受伤和生气
I'm still hurt and a little annoyed,
不过我应该能搞定
but I think I can handle.
我们庆祝一下吧
Aw, let's celebrate, yeah?
你倒酒 我去看一眼孩子
You pour drinks, I check on babies.
太棒了 "咸味儿蛇"倒起来
Hell yeah. "Euro-bore-uses" All around.
-还没说对 -没关系
- Still wrong. - Don't care.
欢乐小凯时光
Happy Kev time.
贾马尔怎么没来
Where's Jarmel?
谁
Who?
平时来的那个人
Our regular guy.
你是联合公♥司♥的人吗
Are you with Allied?
三州 你们更换了供货商
Tri-State. You changed distributors.
谁说的
Says who?
上周这的老板说的
Says the owner. Last week.
你换了供货商
You changed distributors?
没有 我喜欢那个家伙
Nope. I like the other dude.
会给我样酒
Gives me samples.
肯定搞错了
There's been some sort of mistake.
我们没换供货商
We didn't change distributors,
也没订龙舌兰蛇酒
and we didn't order snake tequila.
怎么没有 订了四箱
You sure did. Four cases.
签字吧
Just sign for it.
明天我给联合打电♥话♥处理一下
We'll call Allied tomorrow to clear it up.
-给我吧 -只能由老板签字 哥们儿
- Here, gimme. - Owner has to sign for it, bro.
我就是老板 哥们儿
I am the owner. Bro.
订单上写的是斯维特拉娜·费歇尔
Paperwork says Svetlana Fisher owns the joint.
老供货商把瓶子上的标签换了
Old vendor changed labels on bottle.
用更便宜的酒卖♥♥更贵的价钱
Charged more for cheap liquor.
所以我换了一个 清单呢
So I changed vendor. You have sheet?
你不能擅自更换供货商
You can't just change the vendors
和订货单却不告诉我们啊
and change the orders without telling us.
现在酒吧是我在拿主意 这样更方便
I make decisions in bar now. It's easier this way.
你有笔吗
Do you have a pen?
拉娜 怎么回事
Lana. What's going on?
我是艾莱伯的新老板
I am new owner of Alibi.
家庭重聚 干杯
To being a family again. Ypa!
宝贝儿
Hi, baby.
小美人 你好呀
Hi, pretty lady. How are you?
莫妮卡呢
Where's Monica?
不知道
Not sure.
家庭与儿童服务署的约谈怎么样
How'd the DCFS meetin' go?
他们说孩子可以归我
They told me I could keep her.
太好了 恭喜
Great. Congrats.
谢谢
Thanks.
你生气了
You're pissed.
没有 我为什么要生气
Nope. Why would I be pissed?
因为我没告诉你约谈时间
'Cause I didn't tell you when the meeting was gonna be.
我本来打算告诉你的 但莫妮卡想来
I would've, but Monica wanted to come.
没关系 反正我也很忙
That's all right. I was busy anyway.
好吧
Okay.
他们说我得找个工作
So they said I needed to get a job,
所以我想问问 能不能在这工作
so I wanted to ask if it would be okay if I worked here.
你不听我指挥 不记得了吗
You, uh, can't take orders from me, remember?
我能 我会的
I can. I will.
我不想每次要求点什么都要吵架
I don't want to fight every time I ask for something.
我不会吵架 我保证
I won't fight. I promise.
我需要人清理绒毛和叠衣服
I need somebody to run my fluff-and-fold service.
我能带弗兰妮一起工作吗
Can I bring Franny to work with me?
可以
Okay.
太谢谢你了 菲奥娜
Thank you so much, Fiona.
我要赶紧告诉莫妮卡
I can't wait to tell Monica.
你这次真的相信她了 是吗
You really fell for it this time, didn't you?
什么意思 她帮了弗兰妮
What do you mean? She got back Franny.
这就能弥补一辈子的错事了吗
And that makes up for a lifetime of bullshit?
没有 但是
No. But--
莫妮卡飓风席卷全城
Hurricane Monica blows into town.
拯救世界
Saves the day.
快给她颁个奖章吧
Let's give her a fuckin' medal.
菲奥娜
Fiona?
怎么了
What?
那个在点评网给你差评的女人
That chick who gave you the bad Yelp review?
在九号♥桌
Table nine.
不好意思 你就是杰西
Excuse me. Are you Jesse?
有事吗
Why?
是你给了街对面的温德尔洗衣房♥一个差评吗
Did you write a Yelp review of Wendell's across the street?
是的
Yeah.
很好
Oh, cool.
肯定花了你不少时间写吧
Cool, wow, that must've taken a lot of time to write.
费了不少脑细胞
Put a lot of thought into that, huh?
那句"愚蠢的南区女人"
That line about the-- the clueless South Side chick?
真是太好笑了
That was hilarious.
你是谁
Who are you?
愚蠢的南区女人 幸会
The clueless South Side chick. Hi.
那只是如实评价
Um...it was--it was just honest feedback.
那意思是我也能反驳咯
Does that mean that I have permission to give it back?
是因为那件衣服太丑了
'Cause that shirt's hideous.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表