I'd rather drink my own piss.
下次喝醉了去玩个快速球类
Try a speedball after a bender.
第二天你就会像专业的一样厉害
Next day, you'll be moving like a pro.
过来 小弗 跟我走
Come on, Frankie, follow me.
进来
Come on.
小金库吗
A stash?
猜错了
Wrong.
请看
Ta-da.
我本来期待的是可♥卡♥因♥
I was kind of hoping for cocaine.
有这些我们想要多少可♥卡♥因♥都行
Oh, we're gonna get all the cocaine we want with these.
要卖♥♥掉吗
We're nna sell 'em?
不 我们直接用啊
No, we're gonna use 'em.
弗兰克 我要留份遗嘱
Frank, I want to write a will--
我没什么好留给孩子们的
I don't have anything solid to leave the kids.
那些孩子也不需要遗产
Those kids don't need an inheritance.
那会宠坏他们的
It'll ruin 'em.
这是我从以前的毒贩埃里克那儿偷的
Look, I lifted this from my old dealer, Eric.
他打算去抢劫警局证物室
He had a plan to rob a police evidence room
拿走里面所有的毒品和美刀
and get off with the drugs and the cash.
能有多少
How much cash?
那儿放着的得有七万到十万上下呢
Eh, those aces hold like 75 to 100 grand.
就是只拿一半我们也发了 弗兰克
If we get off with half, we're golden, Frankie.
我们再一次一起逍遥法外不好吗
Wouldn't it be great to be outlaws together again?
我们一起嗑药就够好的了
We could just get wasted together again.
不记得我们小时候过得开心日子了吗
No, remember all the thrills we had when we were kids?
那时我骗男人去开房♥
When I used to lure guys into the hotel
然后锁上卫生间的门好带着他们的
and lock the bathroom door so we could run off
钱包和毒品逃跑
with their wallets and drugs?
真是美好的年轻时代啊
Sweet bird of youth.
是啊
Yes.
我想给每个孩子留上五千
Look, I want to leave each kid five grand
好让他们能重新开始
so they can get a good start in life.
你能帮我完成心愿吗 老弗
Will you help me make amends, Frankie?
-来点吗 -好啊
- Want some? - Yeah.
谢谢
Ohh, thank you.
这是她今天一早上第五个电♥话♥了
That's the fifth time she's called this morning.
晾着她吧
Let her bake.
我受够了
I'm pissed.
而且我还不知道到底发生什么事了
And I still really don't understand what happened.
地契 营业执照 酒牌
Deed, business license, liquor license,
抵押证券 全有我们的签名
bill of sale, all with our signatures on it.
看起来好像我的笔迹
That looks just like my handwriting.
因为它就是 还有我的
Because it is. Mine too.
斯维特拉娜是咋拿到我们的酒吧和女儿的
How does Svetlana own our bar and our girls?
没有孩子 只有酒吧
Not our girls, just our bar.
她跟我们说签的是领养表格
She told us we were signing adoption forms
但其实是艾莱柏的转让协议
but really it was papers making her the owner of The Alibi.
-所以孩子还是我们的吗 -是
- So we still own our girls? - Yes.
-她的孩子还是她的 -是
- And she still owns her kid? - Yes.
-那卡车呢 -还是我们的
- Who owns titty van again? - Still ours.
所以准确的说 她拿走的只是艾莱柏
So technically, she just owns The Alibi?
-没错 -去她的吧
- Correct. - Fuck her.
我们的银行账户还在她名下
Her name is still on our bank acconts.
那贱♥人♥很可能要搬空我们 得赶紧挂失
Bitch might be cleaning us out. We gotta close 'em.
不能以盗窃罪起诉她吗
Can we get her arrested for stealing?
警♥察♥看到表格上有我们签名我们还能说啥
What do we tell the cops when they see our signatures on the forms?
说是我们自己白♥痴♥吗
That we're idiots?
好了 我也不想再说我早提醒过你
All right, I hate to tell you I told you so
因为我知道你也很心碎
'cause I know you're heartbroken,
但不需要我说这恰恰证明我的判断是对的
but this just proves that I was right about her without saying it.
你还不是说了
You just did say it.
我这辈子都在那家酒吧工作
I worked at that bar my whole life.
现在怎么办
So now what?
怎么 斯维特拉娜成我们老板了吗
What, Svetlana's our boss?
那我们还能拿到工资吗
Do we still get paychecks?
酒吧的收入账户也在她名下
The bar checking account is in her name.
我们得叫她过来
We need to get her ass down here.
我有问题要问她
I got questions.
她个无♥耻♥的俄♥罗♥斯♥混♥蛋♥最好就待酒吧那儿
Oh, she can keep her lying Russian ass over that bar.
我可不希望她再进这房♥子
I don't want her back in this house.
那我们就去艾莱伯找她
Then we'll go to The Alibi.
我都想把她撕成碎片
I want to stab her fucking heart out.
好吧 我自己去
Right. I'll go alone.
你好
Hi.
查德说你想见我
Chad said you wanted to see me?
是的 坐下吧
Yeah, sit down.
怎么了
Everything okay?
早啊 大老板 二老板
Morning, boss, and, boss.
要咖啡吗
Coffee?
不了 给她续上
Uh, no, thanks. You can top her off though.
你买♥♥下了温德尔洗衣店
You bought Wendell's Wash N Dry.
感觉如何
How's it going for you?
怎么了 虽然刚开始有点转机
Why, it's really starting to pick up,
但Patsy之家这里我还能周♥旋♥得开
but-but I'm able to balance it with my job here at Patsy's.
别慌 加拉格 我不是要炒你
Relax, Gallagher, I'm not firing you.
我想买♥♥下你的租约
I want to buy you out of that lease.
什么 你想买♥♥下温德尔洗衣店
What? Y-You want to buy Wendell's?
那栋楼我已经买♥♥下了
I own the building.
现在在逐步买♥♥下各个租约
And I'm absorbing all the outstanding leases.
我刚买♥♥下来
I just bought it.
我打算出价八万
And I will give you 80,000 for it.
从你手中买♥♥走
Just to take it off your hands.
公共记录里写着你花了八万
'Cause public records show that's what you paid for it.
没错 我还花了很多钱来装♥修♥
Yeah, I-I mean, put a lot of money into turning it around.
我还答应了原来的店主
And I promised the woman that I bought it from
她可以继续住在楼上的房♥子里
that she could keep living in her place upstairs.
她在那住了五十多年了
She's been there since the '60s.
九万
Ninety-thousand.
感谢你的提议...
Well, I really appreciate this offer...
你今天不必急着答复
And you don't have to answer today.
明天告诉我就好
Tomorrow will be fine.
明天我再来这里找你
So, uh, I will see you here tomorrow at, shall we say,
九点钟行吗
nine o'clock?
净赚一万块啊
It's $10,000 profit.
我这可是把你从大坑里拽出来了
And that will save you the grief from having to run that dump.
"大坑"
"Dump"?
你怎么回事
Dude, what the fuck?
想我了吗
Miss me?
米奇
Mickey.
你在哪
Where are you?
一小时后去南岸码头见我
Meet me at the south shore docks in an hour.
把电♥话♥扔进下水道
Drop the phone in a sewer.
我们知道怎么回事了
We figured it out.
你用领养证搞得鬼
The adoption papers thing?
真是狡猾啊
Pretty tricky stuff.
我还按你要求 在恶心的楼上住过
And I slept in shit room upstairs like you asked.
还要不要三人行了
Now can we be a thrupple again?
那是稳稳不行了
Uh, pretty sure that's a no
你背叛了我们 偷走了酒吧
since you betrayed us and stole our bar.
这不叫背叛
It is not betrayal.
我只是当上了艾莱柏酒吧的老板
I am superior manager at Alibi.
这酒吧应该在我名下 而不是你们名下
It should be in my name, not yours.
大家心里都明白
This is not news.
是吗 那你为什么背着我们搞
Oh, yeah? Then why'd you do it behind our backs?
很简单 你们肯定会阻止我
It's simple. You would try to stop me.
那倒没错 不过还是很恶心
Good point. Still shitty.
照你们这么经营 这酒吧不到半年就得倒闭
The way you run bar, we are bankrupt in six months.
你当爹行 酒吧你可管不明白
You are big, lovable poppa, but you are stupid manager.
是我拯救了咱们仨
I save us.
现在咱们家有钱了
Now have money for our family.
把酒吧还给我们 还有 我才不蠢
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表