实际上我是来安顿埃塔的
Actually I'm here to get Etta set up.
-你要穿那个 -对
- You're gonna wear that? - Yeah.
在你穿之前这本来就是她的
It was hers before it was yours.
你随意 别客气
Oh, knock yourself out.
反正我是不会再穿它了
The's no chance I'm wearing that again.
等等 菲奥娜 留下吧
Wait, Fiona, stay.
求你了
Please.
谢了 但我
Thanks, but, uh,
还是不了 再见
no. Bye.
我刚值完班
Just got done with my shift.
你们想来点什么
What can I get you guys?
-一杯咖啡就好 -你朋友呢
- Just a coffee. - For your friend?
樱桃派好吃吗
Is the cherry pie good?
好吧 我们尝尝那个
Well, okay. We'll try that.
再来一块椰子派
And a piece of coconut pie.
还要...一块芝士蛋糕
And a--and a--and a slice of cheesecake.
和面包布丁 我们一起吃
And the bread pudding. It's for the table.
你怀孕了吗
You pregnant?
你也爱吃甜食吧
You get sugar cravin, right?
吃胖总比喝醉好
Being fat's better than drunk.
那我们来听听你的嗜酒史
So, let's hear if your drinking stories
是不是和姐妹会小妞的一样精彩
are as good as a Tri Delt's.
我不知道 我去年分手分得很难看
I don't know. I had a bad breakup last year.
砸了一个教授的车
Uh, took a crowbar to a professor's car.
和几个校警大干一架
And took on a couple of campus cops.
-结果怎么样 -不怎么样
- How'd that go? - Not well.
你就这点破事
Is that the best you got?
我对着一个姐妹会管家尿尿
I pissed on a sorority mom.
她喜欢吗
Hey. Was she into it?
-不 绝逼不 -没劲
- No, definitely not. - Oh. Darn.
有一次醒来发现自己在医院里
I woke up the hospital once.
只有一次
Only once?
我第三次进医院是脾脏破了
Yeah, the third time I did that, I ruptured my spleen.
差点死掉
Almost died.
至今不知道脾脏怎么破的
Don't know how it happened to this day.
那就是你最糟的经历吗
So that was your rock bottom?
不不不 当然不是
Oh, fuck no. No, no.
不 最糟的一次是啤酒加天使粉
No, it was a combo of, uh, booze and angel dust.
天使粉 有麻醉作用的致幻类毒品
完全癫狂了
Got all paranoid.
我以为我女朋友报♥警♥抓我
I thought my girlfriend called the cops on me.
就把她锁在公♥寓♥里 拿枪对着她的头
Locked her in our aptment, put a gun to her head,
扣下扳机
pulled the trigger.
谢天谢地 膛里没子弹
I mean, the chamber was empty, thank God.
我当时不知道 不过 是啊
I didn't know that, but, uh, yeah.
我差点就杀了她
I would, I would fucking killed her.
好吧 你赢了
Yeah, you win.
-你第一次喝酒是什么时候 -四年级
- So when did you have your first drink? - Fourth grade.
-第一次喝吐是什么时候 -四年级
- First time you puked? - Fourth grade.
我父母... 鼓励的我
Uh, my parents, they, um, they encouraged it.
开玩笑吗
Is that a joke?
真的 我认识的所有人都喝酒
No. I mean, everyone I knew drank. You know, it was,
我们家 朋友家 学校 哪儿都一样
in our house, friends' houses, school, everywhere.
整个街区都是这种风气
You know, it's just what the neighborhood's like.
人们喜欢喝酒是有原因的
Well, there's a reason people like it, you know.
感觉很好
Feels good.
在医院醒来还感觉好吗
Feels good waking up in a hospital?
不好
No.
喝酒能让周围的噪音变小
Drinking, it, uh, you know, it turns the volume down.
让这个世界不那么难以忍♥受
You know, makes the world more tolerable.
听起来酗酒不是你唯一的问题
Sounds like drinking might not be your only problem.
妈的 你说得对
Holy shit, you're right.
我从没这么想过
You know, I never thought of that.
-好极了 天啊 -谢谢你
- Hey, all right. Oh, shit. - Thanks.
吃得开心
Enjoy.
吃吧 兄弟
Well, dig in, brother.
-菲奥娜 -你把这地方彻底杀了
- Fiona. - You just gutted the place.
没什么值得留着的 无意冒犯
Eh, nothing worth keeping. Uh, no offense.
这是莱恩 这是菲奥娜
Uh, Ryan, Fiona.
-认识你很高兴 -你好
- Hi. Nice to meet you. - Hey.
她是这地方的前店主 卖♥♥了
She used to own this space. Flipped it.
三个月不到就赚了100%的纯利润
100% profit in under three months.
说笑呢吧
You're shitting me.
没说笑
He's not shitting you.
新手的好运气罢了
It was beginner's luck.
她喜欢装成不知道自己在干什么的样子
She likes to pretend she didn't know what she was doing.
这姑娘 精明得不得了
This one, shrewd as hell.
今天是社交聚会 我该去交际了
Well, a networking event so, uh, I should go network.
查德从瓦伦斯手里买♥♥了几幢独♥立♥房♥屋
You know, Chad bought a couple of single-family houses over
现在他觉得他是赫伯·艾伦了
on Wallace. Now he thinks he's Herb Allen.
赫伯·艾伦 美国成功商人
我不知道查德自己也投资
I didn't know that Chad invested on his own.
他不亲玛戈的屁♥股♥时
Yeah, when he doesn't have his lips
就会自己搞投资
pressed firmly up agait Margo's ass.
我之前也干过查德的活儿
Yeah, I used to have Chad's job.
四年 被玛戈呼来喝去
That was four years of taking Margo's shit.
比在沃顿商学院学到的还多
Better education than Wharton.
我应该知道沃顿是什么吗
Am I supposed to know what Wharton is?
好吧 你在哪儿上的学
Okay, all right. Where did you go to school?
-你肯定没听过的地方 -说来听听
- Nowhere you've ever heard of. - Try me.
里奇代尔高中
Ridgedale High.
我去的是蒂尔登
I went to Tilden.
你也是南区的
You're South Side?
土生土长的南区人
Yeah, born and bred.
我爸以前是建筑工
My dad used to work construction.
夏天的时候 他会让我跟着去工地
He let me tag along in the summers.
激发了我的对建筑的爱好
I got the building bug.
实际上我的公♥司♥就叫这个名字
And that's actually the name of my company,
-筑爱 -很可爱
- Building Bug. - It's cute.
谢谢 你的呢
Thank you. Yours?
我没有公♥司♥ 就交易过这一次
Oh, I-I don'have a company. It was a one time thing.
那你是得到这地方的内部信息了吗
So did you get inside information on this place?
比如能让这地方升值的重新区划之类的
Like rezoning or something you knew would jack up the value?
只是天时地利人和而已
Just right place, right time, you know?
她怎么这么久还没出来
What's taking her so long?
也许你没注意到 菲奥娜和莫妮卡
Maybe you didn't notice, but Fiona and Monica
体型不同 我得对裙子做些改动
aren't exactly the same size. I had to improvise.
你仍如第一次穿它时那般美丽
You look as beautiful as the first time you wore that.
弗兰克
Oh, Frank.
谢谢
Thanks.
我把誓词写下来了
I wrote my vows down.
我英俊的弗兰克
My handsome Frank.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend
也是我最爽的炮
and the best fuck I ever had.
今天我许诺 与你共创一个崭新的未来
Today I commit to a new beginning together.
将过去留在过去
To leaving the past in the past.
我原谅你之前所做的一切
I forgive you for everything you've done.
原谅你偷了我爸的车
For stealing my dad's car
并把它开进了密歇根湖
and driving it into Lake Michigan.
原谅你告诉我你把一点通厕剂
For not telling me when you cut that batch of coke
掺进了可♥卡♥因♥
with just a touch of Drano.
我原谅你把我卖♥♥给了毒贩子
I forgive you for promising me to that drug dealer
去换冰♥毒♥
in exchange for crystal meth.
我原谅你用车拖着我过了三条街
I forgive you for dragging me three blocks with the car.
好吧 亲爱的 那是个意外
Okay, sweetheart, that was an accident.
不 不是的 我的爱
No, it wasn't, my love.
我怎么知道
How was I supposed to know
你裙子被门夹了
that your dress was caught in the door?
因为我一直在尖叫
Because I was screaming!
收音机在放那首《蕾拉》 记得吗
The radio was blaring Layla, remember?
不是的 你是在报复我
No, you were getting back at me
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表