and, uh, pink sweater in the next size up, please.
生完小孩体重就悲剧了
Still working on losing the baby weight.
我懂的 太痛苦了
Oh, I know. It's just the worst.
你慢慢试 我马上帮你拿来
Take your time. I'll be right back.
谢谢
Thank you.
我给你发了好多短♥信♥
Been texting you.
天呐 卡尔 你吓到我了
Jeez, Carl. You scared me.
你♥爸♥今天早上想杀我
Yeah, well, your pops tried to kill me this morning.
是吗 最好躲着他点
Yeah? Probably best to avoid him.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不知道我是怎么染上淋病的
I don't know how I possibly could've gotten gonorrhea.
你最好快点离开
You better get out of here.
我爸就快回来了
My dad'll be home soon.
等等 就这样
Wait, so that's it?
你就这么骑着我给你买♥♥的车把我扔在这
You're just gonna ride off on the bike I bought you?
我可为了你让我的老二挨了一刀
I cut the tip of my dick off for you.
小多 我爱你
Dom! I love you!
南区诊所
什么事
Yeah?
你的小精灵们把里面弄得一团糟
Hey, your little pixie tribe's in there trashing the place.
鸡飞狗跳
Total shit show.
女士 我能理解
Ma'am, I understand.
我马上把正确的菜品给您端过来
I'm gonna get you your right order.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry! I'm sorry.
怎 怎么回事
What--what's going on?
-我... -这个发霉了
- I... - This has mold in it.
好了 都别动
Okay, stop.
-着火了 -别动 别动 别动
- Burn. - Stop, stop, stop.
-到底怎么回事 -强尼走了
- What's happening? - Johnny walked out.
我们联♥系♥不到你
We couldn't reach you,
就联♥系♥了那个叫查德的
and we tried calling that guy Chad,
可他不接电♥话♥
but he doesn't pick up his phone.
我♥操♥ 好了 回餐厅去
Okay, oh, fuck. Okay, go--go back to the floor,
这边我来处理
and I'll handle this.
给顾客送免费饮料 告诉大家
Uh, offer free drinks, and tell everyone
现在只上冷菜
we're just doing the cold menu right now.
只有沙拉和三明治
Salads and sandwiches.
沙拉和三明治
Salads and sandwiches.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我这 有个厨师
Uh, I had a-- uh, the cook quit
在午餐高峰的时候走人了 我正在处理
in the middle of the lunch rush, but I'm handling it.
亚当
Adam, hi.
我需要你马上过来
Uh, I need you to come in right now.
算我求你了
I'm saying pretty please.
好的 多谢
Okay, thanks.
查德 你来不来帮忙
Chad, you want to help?
套个围裙 过来做三明治
Grab an apron. Start making a BLT.
否则让开 想冲我嚷嚷等会再说
Otherwise, get out of my way, and you can yell at me later.
你要走了吗
You're leaving?
是的 抱歉 没有合适的
Uh, yeah. Sorry, nothing fit.
真是不巧 那 这个
Bummer. Well, could I tempt you
新款白金色婴儿手环怎么样
with this new white-gold baby cuff?
这周末刚上的新品
Just got it in this weekend.
挺好看的 下次吧
Cute, uh, maybe next week--
你还能来得再慢一点吗
Could you have taken any longer?
就是她 她偷东西
That's her. She's stealing.
什么
What?
我可没你家小孩的名字那么蠢
I'm not stupid like your baby's name.
我是说如果你碰到了什么难事
I'm saying if you're in over your head--
我没有
I'm not.
你不能在用餐高峰擅离职守
You can't leave the diner unattended during busy hours.
我明白
I understand.
听着 我需要你保证
Look, I need assurance
这种情况不会再发生
that this will never happen again.
听着 我必须每天忍♥受那个
Look, I have to take shit every day, all day,
高中就辍学的上司 他随时都能把我卖♥♥掉
from a high-school dropout who could buy and sell me,
因为那是我的工作
'cause that's my job.
我没时间再完成你的工作
I don't have time to also do yours.
玛戈没上完高中吗
Margo's a high-school dropout?
那不是重点
That is so not my point.
抱歉我浪费了你的时间
Sorry that I wasted your time.
不会再有这种情况了
It won't happen again.
加把劲
Do better.
玛戈·米耶夫斯基
芝加哥商业报
行动上的强者
未知来电
喂
Hello?
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吧
You have got to be kidding me.
不
No.
我现在没空
No, I-I cannot come right now.
不 不 别报♥警♥
No, no, don't call the police.
对 我这就过去
Uh, yes, I'll be right there.
集装箱连锁店
The Container Store!
他们要把这个避难所关掉
They're closing this shelter, shutting it down,
也不试试再找个地方
not even bothering to replace it,
这样他们就能开个集装箱连锁店了
so they can bring in a-- The Container Store!
这个过去用来住人的建筑
A whole building that used to house human beings
就要被用来像富人贩售商品
will now be dedicated to selling things to people
他们拥有那么多东西
who own so much stuff,
甚至找不到地方放
they can't contain it themselves,
只能寻求商店的帮助
so they need the help of a store.
而我
Well, I, for one,
才不要等着他们在这周末
am not waiting for them to
关掉这间避难所
close this shelter at the end of the week,
我也不要走二十英里
and I am not wandering on foot for 20 miles
去找另一个破烂地方
to find my way to another shit hole
而他们下周又会把它关掉 来开间盒子商店
that they'll close next week to open a box store
或是纸店
or um... a paper store,
皮包店 或该死的宠物店
a bag store, or a goddamn pet store!
因为在这个国家
Because animals are more important
动物要比流浪者更重要
in this country than homeless human beings!
我不要等了 也不要犹豫不前
Well, I'm not waiting, and I'm not wandering.
我找到了新的容身之地
I have found a new place to lay my head.
那里温暖 干燥 离这不远
It's warm, it's dry, and it's local,
我邀请你们所有人和我一起去
and I invite you all to join me there right now!
就现在
Right now!
现在
Right now!
我们走 就现在
Let's go. Right now.
没错
Yes!
不过首先 大家把自己的床带着
But first, everybody grab a cot.
我来了
I'm here.
她知道错了
She's sorry.
我们走 小黛
Let's go, Debs.
先别急
Uh, not so fast.
她这是入店行窃
She was shoplifting,
所以 除非你能付清
so unless you're able to pay for everything
她拿的所有东西的货款 否则...
that she was taking, then I--
-多少钱 -2423.82元
- How much? - $2,423.82.
-都是婴儿服装吗 -还有妈妈的服装
- In baby clothes? - And mommy clothes.
如果你不付钱 我只能报♥警♥了
And if you're not gonna pay, I'm calling the police.
别报♥警♥
Don't call the police.
她不是入店行窃
She--she wasn't shoplifting.
她就是忘了付钱了
She just forgot to pay.
她有时候会这样
She--she does that sometimes.
她会忘一些事情
She forgets things.
这是她智商低下的一种表现
It's a symptom of her low IQ.
菲奥娜
Fiona!
她是智障
She's retarded?
这个词可太伤人了
That's a--that's a deeply offensive word.
没错 小黛 你跟她说
That's right, Debs. You tell her.
抱歉给你们添麻烦了
Sorry again for the trouble.
我们这就走
We're leaving.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表