Well, we want it back. And I'm not stupid.
你连领养材料和销♥售♥凭证
You didn't know the difference between
都分不清楚
adoption papers and sales documents.
我就是搞不懂这些文字材料 不要扯上这个
Wordy stuff confuses me, and it's not the same.
把酒吧抢走已经不能用蠢来形容了
And taking our bar is way worse than being stupid.
简直太贱了
It's cunty.
好几张支票透♥支♥
Overdraft charges on many checks,
缴税不及时被各种罚 不上保险
penalties for late taxes, no insurance,
酒类经销商漫天要价
distributors overcharging for alcohol?
不蠢吗
Stupid.
小维那么爱你
V was in love with you.
除我以外她不会为任何人伤心
And nobody breaks her heart but me.
而我绝不会伤她的心
Except I don't break her heart.
所以谁都不可以
So that leaves nobody.
抢走酒吧与爱情无关
Taking the bar is not about love.
你叫小维继续三人行 我们就没问题
You tell V to stay in thrupple, everything is fine.
我来管账 这个家就会安然无恙
I handle money. Family remains safe.
要是我们不继续三人行呢
And what if we don't stay in the thrupple?
这不是个好选择
Eh, this is not better option.
那就没得谈了
And now there's no deed.
这只是复印件
This is only a copy.
我已经把资料递交给县办公室和国税局了
I filed paperwork with county clerk and IRS.
我靠
Damn it.
-大老爹 -现在别这么叫我了 很怪
- Big Poppa-- - Don't call me that. It's creepy now.
一切都不会改变的
Nothing has to change.
你还是在酒吧为我工作
You still work for me at Alibi.
我依然爱小维 我还是会操你
I still love V. I still fuck you.
别因为一件小事毁了我们的生活
Do not ruin life for one small thing.
她准备睡一个小时 我能干些什么
She's about to nap for an hour, so what can I tackle?
你觉得这地方看起来还是个大坑吗
You think this place still looks like a dump?
或许我可以挂点海报什么的
I could maybe hang up a few posters or something.
不过我本来只打算帮忙洗衣服
But I was only planning to do laundry.
不用了 帮我叠好这些
Nah, just help me fold this stuff.
我得送吃的上去给埃塔
I gotta take food up to Etta.
没问题
Yeah, sure.
你跟莫妮卡说过话了没
You talking to Monica yet?
没门
No way.
我要远离灾难
I stay clear of disasters.
她跟弗兰克要在我家住一阵子
Her and Frank are staying with me for a bit.
太挤了
Getting crowded.
弗兰妮都夺回来了 你还要和尼尔结婚吗
You still marrying Neil even though you got Franny back?
为什么不 我们是相爱的
Why wouldn't I? We're in love.
拜托别像弗兰克和莫妮卡一样说这是个骗局
And please don't call it a scam like Frank and Monica.
当然不会
No, of course not.
我们把衣服放在这里吗
This where we drop off our duds?
对 就放天平上
Yeah, just on the scale.
要吃甜甜圈吗
Like a donut?
免费赠送的
Complimentary.
我们的欢洗一小时活动从今天开始
Our happy hour wash starts today.
五点会有DJ到场
There's a DJ, comes in at 5 p.M.
你可以边收衣服
You can pick up your load
边听嘻哈和浩室音乐
while listening to hip-hop and house music.
不过是个自助洗衣店而已
It's just a laundromat, right?
好了 重量18磅 每磅75分
Kay, 18 pounds at 75¢ a pound,
总价是13块5 谢谢
that will be $13.50, please.
给你
Here you go.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a good day.
你多收了她钱 应该是每磅50美分
You overcharged her. It's 50¢ a pound.
橱窗上有价目表
Sign's in the window.
我把价目表拿下来了
I took that sign down.
每磅50美分太便宜了
50¢ a pound is low.
只要单价不超过一美元
As long as it's under a dollar,
没人会真的去计算
nobody really does the math
而我们能增加50%的利润
and we increase profits by 50%.
很聪明
Smart.
幸好你是我的员工 而不是竞争对手
Glad you're working for me, not the competition.
你男人看起来像鬼一样
Your dude looks like hell.
不是我男人
Not my dude.
我靠
Shit!
操
Fff-fuck!
我们这有急救箱之类的吗
Hey, we got a first aid kit or something over here?
在你后面的墙上
Behind you on the wall.
谢谢
Thanks.
妈的
Sss-shit!
谢谢
Thank you.
昨晚过得很糟吗
Rough night?
这么说可太轻描淡写了
That's a massive understatement.
你有药吗
You, uh, you got anything?
提神药或者大♥麻♥
You got any Adderall or weed?
我看看包里有没有
...let me check my purse.
谢了
Thanks.
那家伙撑不住了
Dude's barely hanging on.
我们要说点什么吗
Should we say something?
我做不到
I can't.
不过这事最好告诉他姐姐
Uh, but his sister should probably know.
早啊 埃塔 饿了吗
Morning, Etta. You hungry?
给你带了你最爱吃的甜甜圈
Got your favorite donuts from Patsy's.
已经吃过早饭了
Ate breakfast already.
不行 记得我说过什么吗
No. Remember what I said?
不能再吃猫食了
No more cat food.
现在开始 你得从冰箱
Look, you got to get your breakfast from the fridge
或是橱柜里拿早饭吃
or from the cabinet from now on.
能吃就行
Food is food.
这是那些警♥察♥第三次路过这片街区了
You know, it'she third time those cops drove down this block.
发生什么操蛋的事了
Some fuckery's going on.
肯定是意大利人干的
Must be the Italians.
他们好像在找米奇·米尔科维奇
Think they're looking for Mickey Milkovich.
他越狱了
He escaped from prison.
记得他吗 在这片长大的
You remember him, from the neighborhood?
米尔科维奇家的
Milkoviches?
88年他们家好像有人抢过我们
I think one of 'em robbed us in '88.
我饿了
You know, I'm hungry.
早饭吃什么
What's for breakfast?
我们今晚要在店里放嘻哈和浩室音乐
We're gonna be playing hip-hop and house music at the Mat tonight,
记得把耳塞戴好
so remember to wear your earplugs.
你才戴耳塞
You wear your earplugs.
我要参加派对
I'm coming to the party.
七点过后人就多了
Gets pretty busy after 7 p.m.
我和温德尔以前也开派对
Me and Wendall used to throw parties.
嚎叫野狼曾和我们一起吃晚饭
Oh, Howlin' Wolf once ate dinner right at our dining table.
嚎叫野狼 早期布鲁斯大♥师♥
他是唱布鲁斯的 声音低沉
He was the blues fella with the deep voice.
今晚不会放布鲁斯音乐了
Well, it's not gonna be blues muc,
但我们很欢迎你下来参加
but you're more than welcome to come down.
我会确保没人坐你的位置
I'll make sure nobody sits in your chair.
如果警♥察♥抓住了米尔科维奇
Oh, and if the cops pick up the Milkoviches,
告诉他们把我们家的录像机送回来
tell 'em we want our VCR back.
没问题
Will do.
利普喝得烂醉
证物室在203
Evidence room's 203.
那不是
Isn't that kind of...
正好在警局中间吗
...right in the middle of the police station?
好了 火柴
Okay. Matches.
-嗯 -烟花
- Yeah. - Fireworks.
搭档分散注意力
Partner creates a distraction
把自己衣服点燃
by stripping naked in the hallway
在走廊里裸奔
and setting his clothes on fire.
然后当警卫离开岗位
Then when the guard leaves his station,
另一个人溜进去
the other one slips in.
计划有点太简陋
This plan feels a little sketchy.
咱们俩谁裸奔
Which one of us is gonna streak?
你
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表