I'd consider it.
是吗
Yeah?
那么我...
Okay, then...
我也会考虑的
I would, too.
那挺好
Cool.
我告诉过温德尔 这些机器得经常检修
I told Wendell he needed to service these machines more often.
你能修补漏水问题吗
Can you fix the leak?
我会更换水管跟洗衣槽
I'll change the hoses and washers.
应该能再撑几个月
Should last you a couple of months,
但这治标不治本
but it's just a band-aid fix.
真正问题出在水泵上
Real problem is the pump.
-多少钱 -这洗衣机是老古董了
- How much? - Machine is an antique.
这种零件我早就没有了
I don't have the parts for it anymore.
最好是买♥♥台新的
Better off just to buy a new one.
天啊 那要花多少
Jesus. What's that cost?
五百美元要吧
Like, 500 bucks?
家用的还有可能
For your home maybe.
这些是商用的
These are commercial.
一台大概要三千美元
You're looking at three grand each.
-你没开玩笑吧 -那还算便宜的
- Are you serious? - That's the low end.
你还要我检查其他的洗衣机吗
You want me to check out the rest of the machines?
要 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
跟弗兰妮在外面等我 尼尔
Just stay out there with Franny, Neil.
-菲奥娜 -怎么了 小黛
- Fiona? - What, Debs?
我休学了
I quit school.
我需要你现在跟我去趟法♥院♥
I need you to come down to the courthouse with me now
好让我办结婚
so I can get married.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
我路上再解释 快点 我们该走了
I will explain on the way. Come on, we got to go.
等等 你休学了
Okay, you quit school?
辅♥导♥老师说可以
The counselor said it was fine.
他建议我考个普教证 走吧
He suggest I take the GED. Come on.
我们四十五分钟内要到法♥院♥
We got to be at the courthouse in 45 minutes.
普教考很难的
The GED test is hard.
我早上已经考了
I already took it this morning.
你得学习才能考的 我都准备了好几个月
You got to study for it. I-I worked on mine for months.
-我考过了 -考过了
- I passed. - You did?
对啊 简单的很 我只错两题
Yeah, it was easy. I only got two questions wrong.
走吧 我们现在得走了
Come on, we got to go now.
-听见杂音了吗 -听见了
- Hear that noise? - Yeah.
传动带该换了
Drive belt needs to be replaced.
你说过我可以结婚的
You said it was okay that I got married.
是没错 但不是此时此刻
Yes. Not right this second.
减振条坏了
Tub dampening straps are shot.
但如果你不到场他们不会让我结婚 菲奥娜
Well, they won't let me get married without you there, Fiona.
我现在正忙着
I-I'm busy right now.
我们可以预约时间 下周再去
We can make an appointment, we can go next week.
儿童与家庭服务部的人今晚就要家庭拜访
DCFS is coming for a home visit tonight.
这儿大部分的洗衣机
Gonna have to replace most of these machines
再过几年都得汰换了
in the next few years.
我建议现在就开始换几台新的
I suggest starting on a couple of them right now.
六千四百元
Six thousand, four hundred bucks?
人工费我给你打折了
I gave you a break on the labor.
这家伙是个骗徒 洗衣机才没坏呢
The man's a thief. Nothing wrong with these machines.
只耽误你十五分钟 菲奥娜
It'll only take 15 minutes, Fiona,
然后你就能回来...
then you can come back--
别凡事都以你自己为中心 黛比
Not everything is about you, Debbie!
不 一切都是为了弗兰妮 菲奥娜
No, everything is about Franny, Fiona.
我去
God!
对了 我在后面仪表那儿闻到煤气味
Uh, I smell gas by the meter in the back.
你们得打给煤气公♥司♥
You need to call the gas company.
他们会马上派人过来
They'll send somebody right over.
跟你的姨妈菲奥娜道别 弗兰妮
Say good-bye to your Aunt Fiona, Franny.
这可能是儿童与家庭服务部把我母女俩拆散前
Could be the last time you see her before DCFS comes
你最后一次看到她了
and rips you from your mother's loving arms
接着他们就会把你送到
and sends you to live with some foster family
恋童癖和毒虫的家里寄养
of pedophiles and meth heads.
再说 这里也不符合《残疾人法案》规定
And you are not ADA compliant, Fiona,
去加装个残疾人坡道吧
so get a handicap ramp out here.
残疾人也有洗衣服的权利
The disabled have dirty clothes, too.
今天够忙啊
Got your hands full there, huh?
拜拜 埃塔
Bye, Etta.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
这地方简直成鬼城了
Place is a ghost town.
里面好像有人
I think someone's in there.
来了 来了
I'm coming, I'm coming.
怎么回事
What's going on?
他们早就寄信通知大家
They sent out letters letting folks know
-学校关门了 -为什么
- the school was closed. - Why?
孩子太少 学校开不下去了
Not enough kids to keep the place open.
什么时候开始的
Since when?
自从那个新的私立学校招生
Since the new private school opened up.
装腔作势的父母现在把孩子送去那上学了
Bourgie parents sending their kids over there now.
这街区里有私立学校
A private school in this neighborhood?
很多新贵搬进这里
A lot of new money moving into the Yards.
一群土豪
Bunch of Richie Riches.
那我儿子该去哪上学
Where's my son supposed to go?
他们把孩子送去林肯·道格拉斯小学去了
Oh, they're bussing kids over to Lincoln Douglas Elementary.
去那要坐半小时的公交呢
That's a 30-minute bus ride.
-还不加停站时间 -可能还很拥挤
- Not counting the stops. - Probably overcrowded.
我听说一个班40个学生
Forty kids to a class, I hear.
那这个私立学校 在哪
So this private school, where is it?
从教区那买♥♥下的圣母玛利亚学校
Took over the Blessed Virgin from the Dioceses.
圣母 我以前在那上学 主教卖♥♥掉了
The B--I went there. The archbishop sold it?
那些修女呢
What happened to the nuns?
被送去福利院了
Ah, they shipped them off to assisted living.
她们都一百多岁了
They were all a couple of hundred years old.
这街区的穷学生不够支持这里
Not enough poor kids in the neighborhood
开下去了
to keep the doors open.
52号♥单好了
Fifty-two's up.
来了
Incoming.
-看到排班表上我们今晚休息 -所以呢
- Saw on the schedule we have off tonight. - Yeah?
想去做些蠢事吗
Want to do something silly and stupid?
当然 做什么
Sure. What?
不关心
Don't care...
只要我能穿热裤 不化妆
as long as I can wear sweatpants and no makeup
不用对付混♥蛋♥就行
and not have to deal with assholes.
除了我这个混♥蛋♥
Except for one.
小黛又做什么了
What did Debs do?
她要把卢卡斯的房♥间腾给弗兰妮
Took over Lucas's room for Franny.
她要干什么
What'd she do that for?
儿童服务机构检查 我反正也该搬走了
Child Services. I should move anyway.
尼尔现在有黛比照顾了
Debbie's taking care of Neil now.
-利普 外面有个老头子找你 -谁
- Lip, some old dude's out there looking for you. - Yeah?
你男朋友
Your boyfriend?
我让他上班时别来烦我的
I told him not to bug me at work.
这橡胶围裙你穿着不错
Rubber looks good on you.
上了一半大学就这个下场
Ah, that's what, uh, half a college education will get you.
-大学 -嗯 被开除了
- College? - Yeah, I was expelled.
我 砸了教授的车
I, uh, smashed my professor's car.
那教授就是我
That would be me.
那你还跟他说话
And you're still talking to him?
我报之以礼
I'm a glutton for punishment.
教务处批准了你的上诉请求
The provost granted your appeal request.
我没上诉
I didn't make an appeal request.
是啊 你那么固执怎么会认错
Yeah. You're too stubborn to admit your mistakes,
所以我帮你上诉了
so I did it for you.
-恭喜 -干得不错 老师
- Congrats. - Nice going, Teach.
你这样做是为了
And you did that because?
你在戒酒中表现不错
You made good on your rehab stint.
所以你就帮我做决定了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表