我已经回到正轨了 米奇
I have my shit together, Mick!
而且我他妈还有个男朋友
And I-I have a-a fucking boyfriend!
男朋友
Boyfriend?
好吧
Okay.
那你还来干什么
What you doing here then?
跟我告别吗
Tell me good-bye.
怎么
What?
操
Fuck.
不
Oh, no.
该死
Fuck.
操
Ah, fuck.
利普
Lip?
海伦娜
Helene.
你闯进了我家
You broke into my home?
什么
What?
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
你不能来这儿
You can't be here.
天呐 利普
Jesus, Lip.
你得越过这道坎
You've got to move on.
求你了
Please.
找人帮帮你吧
Get some help.
你好 我是特雷弗 请留言
What's up? It's Trevor. Leave me a message.
祝你一切顺利
Make it good.
抱歉没接到你的电♥话♥
Hey, uh, sorry I missed you.
如果待会想见面 给我发短♥信♥
Text me if you want to hook up later.
我想你 拜拜
I miss you. Bye.
-我得走了 -搞什么
- I gotta go. - The fuck?
得回去上班了
Back to work and shit.
我还会再见到你吗
I gonna see you again?
你一事无成 就是个懦夫
Why, you're nothing but a great big coward.
小子
Hey, buddy.
黛比上班时候就把你留在家里吗
Debs leave you here while she went to work all day?
为什么你们身上一股腐臭味和酒味
Why do you smell like death and beer?
这叫"生气" 孩子
It's called "living," Son.
也许尼尔也想尝尝那滋味儿
Maybe Neil would like to live a little too?
想吗
Want to?
可以给你在大♥麻♥里混点冰淇淋
Could be some weed and ice cream in it for ya.
黛比不让我吃冰淇淋 因为含乳糖
Debbie doesn't let me have ice cream because of lactose.
哪种女人会不让自己男人吃乳糖
What kind of a woman denies her man lactose?
你不必告诉她
You just don't need to tell her.
好
Cool.
买♥♥那个垃圾店铺十万绰绰有余了
A hundred grand's a lot of money for that dump.
才开两个月就有25%的利润
Twenty-five percent profit in 60 days.
你真打算就这样放弃吗
Are you really gonna walk away from that?
阻碍你的原因是什么呢 加拉格
What's the obstacle here, Gallagher?
我答应了埃塔·蒂斯代尔如果她把租约卖♥♥给我
I promised Etta Teasdale a place to live
我就保证她有地方住
if she sold me her lease.
谁
Who?
我从她手里买♥♥洗衣房♥的那个老女人
The old lady that I bought the Laundromat from.
她只剩下那些猫了
She's got her cats.
每天坐在椅子上
She sits in her chair every day.
她还能去哪儿
Where's she gonna go?
你可以带上她的猫和椅子
Well, you can take her cats and her chair
把她送去老人养护中心
and put her in assisted living.
她很可能都不知道换了地方
She probably won't even know the difference.
他们会玩很多宾戈游戏 老人都喜欢
They get to play lots of bingo. They love that.
我开始盈利了
I'm starting to turn a profit.
我的家人在那儿工作
My family works there.
附近居民都来洗衣服
People in the neighborhood depend on it.
情况看起来还不错 为什么还要卖♥♥掉
Why should I sell if I'm doing well?
你比你看上去要聪明
You're smarter than you look.
好了 说个价吧 十万二够吗
All right, name your price. Hundred and twenty?
我只是觉得卖♥♥了我会良心不安
I-I just don't think that my conscience will allow me to sell.
你调查过了对吧
You've been doing your research, huh?
我在重建整个街区
I'm redeveloping the whole block.
所以我愿意给你十六万
So I will give you 160,000,
已经是你的购入价格的两倍了
which is double what you paid for that lease.
要么你卖♥♥ 要么我去重建另一个垃圾街区
It is that or I will go redevelop another shitty block.
周围这样的地方多了去了
And there are plenty of those left around here.
最迟今晚答复
So this offer expires at the end of the day.
听着
Okay.
他一发动引擎 我们就行动
As soon as he starts his engine, we make our move.
孩子 向前扑 找好角度
Son, dive down low, at an angle,
这样车才不会轧到你 知道吗
so you--you don't get run over, okay?
如果你的脸擦破了或者流血了
If you scrape your face or bleed,
那就太好了
that would be great.
好了
Okay.
-加油 -好
- Go. - Yes.
天呐
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What was that?
撞到那个坐轮椅的小孩了
Just hit that kid in the wheelchair.
天呐 对不起
Oh, oh, oh, jeez. I'm sorry!!
我发誓我没看到你 你突然冲出来的
I swear I didn't see you. You-you came out of nowhere.
-我全身都痛 -天呐
- Ah! It turts all over! - Oh, my God.
是时候把赌博的钱交出来了
It's time to turn over that betting money,
童叟无欺
gals and guys!
所以你老婆的老婆偷了你的酒吧
So your wife's wife stole your bar
还在许可文件上伪造了你的签名
and she forged your signature on the licensing documents?
其实是我们自己签的
Well, we actually signed them ourselves.
我听到的就是伪造
All I hear is forged.
也要说是伪造 明白吗
All we say is forged. Got it?
好 好
Uh, yeah, r-right, yeah.
她还是个俄♥国♥妓♥女♥
She's also a Russian sex worker
强迫你和她结婚
which you married under duress
因为她拿你整个家庭的安危
because she threatened the safety of your family
来威胁你帮她拿到绿卡
if you didn't help her get her green card.
我应该说"没错"是吧
I'm supposed to say "right," right?
没错 你学得挺快 聪明人
Yes, you catch on fast. Smart guy.
-谢谢你这么说 -不客气
- Thank you so much for saying that. - You're welcome.
她还在工作场所
And she also created a condition
创造条件对你进行性侵犯
of sexual harassment in your workplace.
我们俩都和她搞了
Well, we both screwed her,
但我早就不想和她搞了
but I wanted to stop way before my wife did.
强迫性♥交♥
Pressured for sex.
好极了
Excellent.
我们能把酒吧要回来吗
Yeah, so we got any shot about getting our bar back?
当然 我得先看一下结婚证
We do. I'm going to have to see the marriage license,
酒吧的文件
documentation of the bar...
还有联合账户清单
list of joint accounts.
你付了聘用费
You pay me my retainer fee,
我们就能马上开始诉讼
and we'll get started on the lawsuit immediately.
等我们收拾完她
And when we're finished with her,
她就该回去求普♥京♥要签证
she'll be begging Putin for reinstatement.
聘用费是什么
What is a retainer fee?
是你为了激励我为了你的利益勤奋工作
It's cash you pay up-front to motivate
而预先支付的费用
my tireless work on your behalf.
-那是多少钱 -两千
- How much is that again? - It's two grand.
把钱都放进来
Put it in. Put it in there!
快点放进来
Come on! Hurry up!
你藏什么藏 快给我
No, you can't hide that! Give it to me!
快点 整个钱包都给我
Hurry up! The whole wallet!
-人♥渣♥ -反正你也会把所有退休金
- Scum! - Oh, you were just gonna blow your pension
都喂给老虎机 放进来
at the slot machines! Put it in!
-快点 -把药装上
- Come on! - Get the meds!
-什么 -药
- What? - The meds!
-老天 -快点 该走了
- God! - Come on, come on, come on.
-谢谢你 多谢了 -快点走了
- Okay, thank you. Thank you. - Come on.
多谢 妈的
Okay, thanks. Shit!
-放进去 -好
- Put it in. - Okay.
我拿住了
I got it. I got it.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表