不 我这有床位给她
No, um, I have a bed for her
而且我会保证她遵守宵禁
and I'll make sure she's in it for curfew.
好的 谢谢 迪你真是圣人
Okay. Thanks, Dee. You're a saint.
忙做上帝事业呢
Doing God's work?
正要将一个受性♥虐♥待的变性青年
What passes for it with a sexually abused
从爱荷华州转移过来
trans-gender teen from Iowa.
我妈去世了
My mom died.
真糟
Shit.
怎么回事
How?
脑出血 昨天晚上的事
Brain hemorrhage. Last night.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
过去几天我都在给你发短♥信♥
I've been texting you the past couple of days.
你到底去哪了
Where have you been?
我和米奇在一起
I was with Mickey.
你等会要不要一起喝点东西 或吃饭
You want to grab a drink later, maybe get some food?
不行 我有约了
I can't. I have a date.
有个孩子因为在超♥市♥偷了冷冻玉米煎饼
One of my kids got caught stealing a frozen burrito
和六罐红牛被抓起来了
and a six pack of Red Bulls at the Osco.
对一个十五岁孩子来说真是有够节食
It's quite the diet for a 15-year-old.
特雷弗
Hey Trevor?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你妈举♥行♥葬礼记得通知我 好吗
Let me know when your mom's service is, okay?
虽然她疯疯癫癫 但我还挺喜欢她的
She was fucked up, but I kind of liked her.
黛比
立刻过来
我向你公布下财务事项
Uh, full disclosure, I got, uh,
有三个租户准时交租金
three tenants who pay their rent on time,
另一个总是迟交 还有一个不交
one who's always late, and one who doesn't pay his rent
必须把他赶走
and needs to be evicted.
但假如你能把这五人中的赖账鬼赶走
But assuming you toss the deadbeat out of five
再将我住的那件出租
and rent the unit that I've been living in,
那么你从一开始就会有正向现金流
then you'll have positive cash flow from the start.
哪种正向现金流
What kind of positive cash flow?
一个月大概一千五 甚至更多
About $1,500 a month and even more
如果你将空置的单元粉刷一下
if you throw some paint on the vacant units
然后铺上些新地毯的话
and put in some new carpeting.
所以 你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
我还得和银行商量下
I still got to talk to the bank.
好的 没问题
Oh, yeah, yeah, of course.
该死 我得走了
Shit, I gotta go.
召开什么紧急家庭会议
Some sort of urgent family meeting.
好吧 等等
Okay. Uh, hey.
我们到底要不要做这个交易
Are we doing this or not?
要做 我要买♥♥
Yeah. We're doing this.
好的
Okay.
有多少
How much?
又是一磅
Nother pound!
她没说谎
She wasn't lying.
你们老妈发誓会确保你们
Your mother swore that she would make sure you kids were
她死后你们能过得好
taken care of after she was gone,
她做到了 这是她留给你们的礼物
and she did it. This is her gift to you.
没门 这东西得扔进马桶冲掉
No way. Nope, it's getting flushed down the toilet.
得了吧
Fuck it is!
把手拿开
Hey, hands off!
把冰♥毒♥给我 弗兰克
Give me the meth, Frank!
这不是你的东西
This is not yours.
-松手 -这根本就不是你的
- Give it up! - This is not yours.
-快给我 -出什么事了
- Give me... - What the hell is going on?
弗兰克在莫妮卡的破烂储物间里找到了
Frank found 7 pounds of meth in some shitty storage locker
六磅多冰♥毒♥ 现在他要卖♥♥掉它
that Monica had and now he wants to sell it.
这是你妈妈给孩子们的遗产
It's your mother's legacy to her children.
这就像是个传家宝
It's like a family heirloom,
只不过是以毒品的形式
only drugs.
毒品就该被扔进马桶冲掉
And it's getting flushed down the toilet!
没人能把母亲留下的七万块遗产
Nobody flushes $70,000 worth of maternal bequest
冲进下水道
down the drain.
慢着 你说多少钱
Wait, how much?
这可是高质量的冰♥毒♥
A pound of high quality methamphetamine,
在街角毒贩子那里 一磅要卖♥♥一万多块
which this clearly is, worth ten grand on the street.
你要是想毁掉这份你妈妈
If you want to destroy the inheritance that your mother poured
倾尽一生血泪留下的遗产
a lifetime of blood, sweat, and tears into,
随你便 你那份冰♥毒♥任你处理
go ahead. You got your pound.
说不定是她偷的 弗兰克
She probably stole it, Frank.
你怎么处理自己那份冰♥毒♥都可以
What you do with your pound is your choice,
但你不能搞独♥裁♥ 菲奥娜
but this is not a dictatorship, Fiona.
这可是美国 我们喜欢民♥主♥
This is America, and in America, we like democracy.
每个人都有投票权
Everybody gets a vote.
予我自♥由♥ 予我毒品
Give me liberty or give me meth!
投票吧
We vote.
这七万块可是你们的未来
All Gallaghers in favor of flushing
同意把它冲进下水道的人 举手
$70,000 of your future down the drain, raise your hand.
这也太扯了
This is ridiculous.
来 举手呀
Come on, raise 'em up
不就是每人损失一万块吗
if you want to lose $10,000 each.
快举手呀
Raise 'em up. Come on, put up y...
利普 伊恩
Lip, Ian?
我不知道 我们可以先睡一觉想一想
I don't know, maybe we should sleep on it,
明早再谈要怎么办
talk again in the morning?
利普
W... Lip?
叫我♥干♥嘛
What?
黛比
Debbie?
一万块够我照顾孩子很久了
$10,000 will go a long way for child care.
卡尔
Carl?
我可以打电♥话♥问我以前那些兄弟
Call up one of my corner buddies,
看看他们能不能卖♥♥掉它
see if they can unload it.
这才是好孩子
That's my boy.
拜托 利亚姆
Liam, come on.
不要
No!
这就是在践行代议制民♥主♥ 菲奥娜
Representative democracy in action, Fiona,
作为加拉格王国的一员 我很荣幸
and I am proud to be a citizen of Gallagher Nation.
给你 伊恩
Here you go, Ian.
利普
Lip.
卡尔
Carl.
小黛
Debs.
不 你不能把一磅冰品
No, you are not gonna hand
交给一个六岁的小孩
a pound of meth to a six-year-old.
我帮你保管你那一份 小子
I'll hold onto your share for safekeeping, little man.
最后一磅归你们亲爱的老爸弗兰克了
And the last pound goes to dear old Daddy Frank.
-我为你们感到羞耻 -算了吧...
- I am ashamed of all of you. - Oh, come...
没有人想当个废柴 菲奥娜
Nobody likes a sore loser, Fiona.
学会优雅应对挫折
Learning to be gracious in the face of defeat,
这才是成熟
that shows maturity.
谁饿了 我请客
So who's hungry? I'm buying.
我吃
I could eat.
开门
Open up!
把门打开
Open this door!
妈的 我们要把这个藏起来
Fuck. We gotta hide this stash.
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank! Frank!
他们会开除我的
They're gonna kick me out of school!
利亚姆 走 弗兰克 我不能进监狱
Liam, go! Move! Frank, I cannot go to jail!
你拖住他们 我把这个藏在弗兰妮的床里
Hold them off while I hide this in Franny's bed.
什么
What?
马上给我开门
Open the door now!
不行 弗兰克 这样不好
No, Frank, that's not okay.
我知道你们在家 姓加拉格的
I know you're in there, Gallaghers!
他妈的他在哪
Where in the hell is he?
弗兰克
Hey, Frank!
你对她做了什么
What the hell did you do to her?
我要杀了你 你这个狗♥杂♥种♥
I'm gonna kill you, you son of a bitch!
天啊
Oh, my God!
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表