我需要新的孩子
I need new kids.
你们需要新的父母
You need new parents.
欢迎你们 全新的加拉格人
Welcome, new Gallaghers.
加拉格流浪者之家
弗兰克 你不能在这搞收容中心
Frank, you can't have a homeless shelter here.
恕难从命 邻居
I beg to differ, neighbor.
当你面临巨大压力的时候
Your meds can go out of balance
你的药就会无法控制病情 比如经历分手
when you go through a high-stress thing like a breakup.
休息一周 去看医生吧
Just take the week off and go to a doctor.
菲利普 我是提托 高级实习生
Phillip. Tito. Senior intern.
-很高兴认识你 -我带你参观一下
- Nice to meet you. - I'll show you around.
门牌很清楚
Sign is self-explanatory.
请勿入内
今天联调局的人来我实习的地方了
The Feds showed up at my internship today.
带走了几个服务器
Took a couple of servers.
-为什么 -不知道
- What for? - No idea.
-你传染她什么了 -淋病
- You gave a girl what? - Gonorrhea.
如果你没得淋病
If you don't have it...
-她是从... -另一个男人的鸡♥巴♥
- She got it from... - Another guy's dick.
难道会交火吗
Is there gonna be gunfire?
能交火就好了
I sure as shit hope so.
上 上 上
Move. Go, go, go!
她这是入店行窃
She was shoplifting.
我只是想当个好妈妈
I just wanted to be a good mom.
好妈妈会留在孩子身边
Good moms stick around.
这是我爸爸
This is my father.
他要跟我们住一段时间
He's staying with us for a while.
陌陌太屌♥了
Tinder rocks.
免费性♥爱♥ 全天时段任选
Free sex anytime I want it
可以把精力留给其它有意义的事情
so I can save my energy for more important things.
Patsy之家吗
Patsy's Pies?
你每天都在给人无偿卖♥♥命
You spend all day working for free.
有道理
Has a point.
但我的狗屁实习将领我走向前程万里的事业
My bullshit internship is gonna turn into a non-bullshit career.
无意冒犯
No offense.
冒犯到了
Some taken.
无♥耻♥家庭
第七季第四集
-早上好 -能抽一口吗
- Morning. - Hey. Can I get a drag?
你下一个炮♥友♥吗
Your next hit-it-and-quit-it?
手到擒来
On a platter.
好赞
Dang.
六块腹肌 各种无下限
Six-pack, down for anything,
只在这里待一周
only in town for a week.
这个纹身是什么
What's the tattoo?
虽然我很随性
I-I might be easy,
但是我可不喜欢白人至上
but I draw the line at white supremacy.
不对 我觉得这是佛教标志
Nah, I think it's a Buddhist symbol.
整夜都没人吗
Been dead all night?
是啊 用餐高峰之后就这样了
Yeah. Since the dinner rush ended.
或许24小时营业是个馊主意
Maybe the 24-hour thing's a shitty idea.
我感觉顾客并不知道
I don't think people know about it.
我在牌子上都写了
I put it on the marquee.
早上好 老板
Morning, boss.
今天好热
Gonna be a scorcher.
标志写错了
Your sign's wrong.
上边写着我们全天营业
It says we're open 24/7.
没错啊
We are.
好吧
Right.
我们就在酒吧到轻轨的路上
We're literally on the way from the clubs to the L.
这些女孩就从我们面前晃过去
The kids stumble right past us.
他们估计是去某个地方继续狂欢了
They're probably headed to wherever they can keep raging.
他们为什么不在我们这里狂欢
Why can't they rage here?
去去就来
Be right back.
看到了吗 跟你说了
See? I told you.
这里面在干什么
Yo, what the hell's going on in here?
今天是周三 我不清楚
It's Wednesday? I don't know.
现在是凌晨4点 这里东西也不好吃
4:00 A.M. and the food's terrible.
只有这里还有酒卖♥♥
It's the only place still serving booze.
他们有售酒执照吗
They got a liquor license?
没有 他们用马克杯装酒 警♥察♥发现不了
Uh, no. They just put it in mugs so cops can't tell.
明晚开派对
Party, tomorrow night,
休业后宣布新的营业时间
after-hours to announce our new times.
我们编一些酒的名字
We'll invent bullshit drink names for the booze
不要放在菜单上
and keep it off the menu.
顾客们问了再卖♥♥
Folks got to ask for it.
地下酒吧
A speakeasy.
麦可斯 你搞个深夜菜单行吗
Max, throw together a late-night menu, would you?
听起来很有范的那种
Make it a little grungy.
没问题 老大 给 午餐特点
You got it, boss. Here, lunch special--
洋蓟 菠菜 果味奶酪配烤面包
artichoke, spinach, pepper jack on toasted sourdough.
叫很装逼的考起司
Bourgie grilled cheese.
卖♥♥八块行不行
Eight bucks?
十块 再加点腌菜进去
Ten. Throw in some gourmet pickles.
好嘞
You got it.
多睡两小时 生命焕然一新
Ugh, man, that two extra hours of sleep is a miracle.
感谢你每天早上都来照顾孩子
Thank you so much for coming every morning.
天呐 看看这些小家伙
What? Look at these guys.
一个个笑嘻嘻的
They're chillin'.
他们一定是喜欢你
They dig you.
你喜欢孩子对不对
You like kids, huh?
他们就剩你一个祖父了
You're the only gramps these guys got.
很遗憾你与我的发妻之一
I'm just bummed that you and my other wife
初始印象并不好
got off on the wrong foot.
她对你把自己女儿卖♥♥去当妓♥女♥
She just doesn't love how you sold our wife
意见很大
into sex slavery.
聊得真尽兴 兄弟
Great talk, man.
等一等 你看
Okay, see, yeah.
在美国
In America,
我们要把食物先从刀子上取下来
we take the food off the knife
然后拿给孩子们吃
before we give it to the babies.
一张张嫩乎乎小嘴
将来都能赚大钱
没错
Exactly.
-早 -早
- Morning. - Hey. Morning.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
划船事故
Uh, boating accident.
说的跟真的一样
Right.
今天是本月一号♥ 各位请上供
First of the month. Pony up.
-伊恩呢 -他提前交了
- What about Ian? - Paid in advance.
这是我的全部家当
This is all I could scrounge up.
好极了
Great.
等你付余下的372.22美元哟
I'll expect the other $372.22 shortly.
我是个没有帮手的全职妈妈 菲奥娜
I am a full-time mother with no help, Fiona.
甜甜圈王子在招工
Donut Prince is hiring.
回家路过他们店看到的
Passed it on the way home.
给你拿了张申请表
Snagged you an application.
那哈利怎么办
What am I supposed to do with Harry?
你的问题
Not my problem.
我发誓那个老♥毛♥子没安好心
I swear that Russian is up to no good.
-她干什么了 -什么
- What did she do now? - What?
不是斯维特拉娜 是她老子
Not Svetlana. Her father.
给你两周时间
You got two weeks.
如果到时还不能付清余款
Can't get together your share by then,
我就要把你的房♥间租出去了
I got to rent out your room.
那我该去哪
Where am I supposed to go?
街角就有个流浪者之家
Mm, homeless shelter down the street?
管事的那个我认识
I know the guy who runs it.
你还真不留情
That's kind of harsh.
我要去睡觉了 快困死了
I got to hit the sack. I'm dying.
食物 衣服 保释金或是任何问题
Okay, you guys need food, clothes, bail, whatever,
打给利普
call Lip.
我休息了 爱你
I'm on hiatus. Love you.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表