*我独身一人*
*I ain't got nobody*
*因为无人在乎*
*'Cause nobody cares for--*
*无人在乎 无人在乎 无人在乎*
*Nobody cares--nobody cares-- nobody cares--nobody cares*
*也没有漂亮的女人*
*Won't some pretty mama*
*给我次机会*
*Take a chance on me?*
*给我 给我次机会*
*Take a chance, take a chance on me?*
*会是我唯一*
*Gonna be my only--*
操
Fuck!
天啊
God.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
*每晚我都会弹奏我的情歌♥*
*Every night I sit and play my love songs*
叫奶奶
Abuela.
她真漂亮
She's so beautiful.
是的 宝贝
Yes, you are, Mama.
你真美 弗兰西斯
You are so beautiful, Francis.
德里克怎么样了
So how's Derek?
挺好的
He's doing well.
乖 宝贝
All right, Mama.
他说他想见弗兰妮
He said he wants to meet Franny.
是吗 他要回来了吗
He does? Is he coming home?
不 暂时不会
No, not anytime soon.
但他经常询问她的事
But he has been asking after her.
是的 宝贝
Yes. Mama.
要不我们拍张照 发给他
Maybe we could take a picture... to send him?
好啊
Uh, sure.
好主意
Great idea.
来吧
Here we go.
-好了 拍好了 -好的
- Okay, I think I got it. - Okay.
好的
That's good.
记得发给我
You should send me those.
怎么了 还好吧
What's up? Everything all right?
挺好的
Uh, yeah. No, everything's cool,
我只是
I just, um--
你忙吗
You--you busy?
我得去参加一个活动
I-I got this thing I gotta go to.
什么活动
What thing?
纪律听证会
A disciplinary hearing.
你又做了什么
What'd you do now?
没做什么 算是...
Well, it's nothing new. It's--
算是上诉吧
it's kind of like an appeal thing.
还记得我以前那教授吗 他...
Remember my old professor, he--
他联♥系♥了我的大学
he called my college, you know,
请他们重新考虑开除我的决定
and asked them to reconsider my getting expelled.
什么意思 他们会让你回去吗
What does that mean? Like-- like, they might take you back?
嗯 可能
Yeah, I mean, you know, maybe.
但尤恩斯说我需要一个品德信誉见证人
But Youens says I need a character witness, so.
品德信誉见证人
Character witness?
我需要说什么
What would I have to say?
我也不知道 跟他们说我改变了
Fuck if I know. Tell 'em that I've changed,
跟他们说我现在是社会的正派公民
you know, tell 'em that I'm a upstanding member of society.
你要我为你撒谎
You want me to lie for you?
逗你呢 什么时候
Kidding. When?
中午
It's at noon.
好的 把地址发我
All right, well, text me the address.
我去打几个电♥话♥ 看谁能代我的班
I'll make some calls, see if I can get someone to cover my shift.
*我*
*I...*
*孤身一人*
*Ain't got no...bo-o-dy*
*孤立无援*
*Nobody, nobody*
*因为没人关心我*
*'Cause nobody cares for me*
补鞋匠的小孩总是光脚
The cobbler's children always go barefoot.
这是什么情况
What the hell is all this?
这是新的收入来源 假护照
This is new revenue stream-- fake passports.
收入稳定 比坐大胸车做保洁轻松多了
Very reliable and less work than tittie van.
我喜欢开大胸车
I like driving the tittie van.
等到冬天你就不喜欢了 你的窗户关不上
You will like it less in winter. Your windows don't close.
让我理一理
All right, so let me get this straight.
你偷了我挚爱的货车
You--you--you steal my van, which I love,
在认识你之前我就买♥♥了那辆车
which I've owned way before I met you,
你却把它卖♥♥了 还把钱拿来干这个
and you sell it and you spend my money on all of this?
这个利润更高
It's better profit.
车又不是你的
It wasn't yours to sell!
他块头不小
要不我给他吹♥箫♥ 你趁机逃跑
不 我没事 你走吧
别用俄语在背后算计我
Stop plotting against me in Russian.
都回家吧明天再来
大老爹 你一定得相信我
Big Papa, you must trust me.
我给你看 来吧
I show you, come on.
你去买♥♥东西了吗
You been shopping?
说得对
Damn straight.
三层厕纸 我都没等打折就买♥♥了
Triple ply toilet paper. I didn't even wait for a sale.
有些可支配收入肯定很爽
You know, I'm sure it's fun having some disposable income,
但你得缓一缓
but you gotta stop...
别买♥♥你根本没地儿放的东西
buying stuff you don't even have room for.
你又不是我老板
You're not the boss of me.
我知道
I know.
我今天退回去的那台热水浴缸
You gotta go online and you gotta cancel
你得上网取消订单
that hot tub that I sent back today,
不然他们就要扣你的钱了
otherwise they're gonna charge you for it.
我没花时间上网
I didn't even wait online.
我都是在电视购物频道上定的
I ordered it all through QVC.
如果你不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要去看看我的另一半们怎么样了
I'm gonna go see how the other half lives.
弗兰克爸爸 你真是了不起
Daddy Frank, you are a serious badass
是这个家不可或缺的一员
and an essential member of this family.
我去
Well, shit.
杰玛今天早上说了"鸡蛋"
Gemma said "Egg" this morning.
她上个星期对我说了"炒鸡蛋"
She said "Omelet" to me last week.
她还说了"大屌♥"和"小屄♥♥"
She also said "Horsey" And "Twat,"
但我觉得她是想说"小跑"
but I think she was trying to say, "Trot."
干什么
What?
你爱小维 我也爱她
You love V. I love V.
我们之间不需要爱 我和你
We don't need love, me and you.
我们只需要喜欢和欲望
We need like and desire.
我还喜欢你 虽然你一生气就很混♥蛋♥
I still like you, even though you are douche bag when angry,
我也还想要你
and I still desire you.
你还想要我吗
Do you still desire me?
你有大奶♥子♥
You got great tits.
谢谢[俄语]
Spasibo.
只要你别这么混♥蛋♥
You stop being douche bag,
就可以像以前一样把脸埋在我奶♥子♥里
you could put your face between them like before.
你别偷我的东西 我就不混♥蛋♥了
Stop stealing my shit and I'll stop being a douche bag.
我买♥♥保险 报失窃
I get insurance, I report stolen.
收赔款 藏货车
I collect insurance, I hide van.
等两个星期 重新喷漆
You wait two weeks, you can paint,
就又可以卖♥♥冰淇淋了
you make ice cream again.
好了
Okay.
尼尔真的是个好人
And Neil's a really great guy.
他有个完全适合婴儿生活的大房♥子
He has a big apartment which is totally baby-proof.
你们想过去看看吗
Would you guys like to come over and see it?
不了 我觉得没必要
Uh, no, I don't think that'll be necessary.
等家庭服务署打电♥话♥来
That way if DCFS calls,
你们就可以说
you can say you saw
看过弗兰妮的住处 她被照顾得很好
where Franny's living and that she's in really good hands.
我们知道你在努力 这样很好 黛比
Look, it's good that you're trying, Debbie,
但我看到你打了一个女乞丐
but I saw you punch a homeless lady.
我不小心的
That was an accident.
你不小心打了一个女乞丐吗
You accidentally punched a homeless lady?
不 我不小心没控制住脾气
No, I accidentally lost my temper.
你经常发脾气吗
Does that happen a lot?
不 从来不 不
No, never. No.
求你了 你是她"内内"
Please, you're her "Abayla."
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表