Frankie, I have an idea
我知道该怎么给孩子们留点钱
about how I can leave something for the kids.
但是我一直不愿尝试
But I've been holding back on it
因为有点危险... 应该说很危险
because it's kind of, uh, well, probably pretty dangerous.
有多危险
How dangerous?
会被缉毒局查
DEA dangerous.
但我们必须为他们做点什么
But we gotta do something for 'em.
你看他们
I mean, look at 'em.
你能信吗
Can you believe it?.
-是啊 -我们做得很好 小弗
- Yeah. - We did good, Frankie.
-是吧 -没错
- We did. - That we did.
哪位
Who is this?
是的 准备好房♥间需要多久
Hi, yeah. How long will it take you to get a room ready?
好的 我们今天上午能到
S-sure. We can be there this morning.
好的
Okay.
这里的结要打紧
Now you pull the knot tight,
但是 上面要留一个环
and--but you leave a loop over the top.
好 我知道了
Oh, okay. I got it.
该走了 埃塔
It's time to go, Etta.
去哪里
Where?
回家
Home.
宝贝 我得睡会儿
Baby, I gotta lie down.
还不行
Oh, not yet.
听说有人又成为一家之主了
Heard somebody got his balls back.
我想亲眼看看
I wanted to see for myself.
宝贝 太爽了
Yeah, baby, that's awesome.
一个男人愿意花五百块就为给我撸一发
Hey, what do you think about me getting jerked off
你觉得怎么样
by some dude for 500 bucks?
淡定点 我们是去度假的
Just play it cool. We're going on vacation.
我♥操♥ 你看我这胡茬
Fuck. You see my stubble?
要是被拦了 我还是叫米奇
If they stop us, my name's still Mickey.
经常有女孩叫"米琪" 对吧
Chicks are called Mickey, right?
好了
All right.
你来开车
You're driving.
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
走吧
Let's go.
不行
I can't.
当然行
You can.
快上车 好好开
Get behind the wheel. Drive the damn car.
我们就差最后这一步了
Hey, we're one step from the finish line.
你这是干什么 我不要你的钱
What the fuck is that? I don't want your fucking money.
我要你跟我一起...
I want you to me with me.
别这样
Don't do this.
-我爱你 -那你♥他♥妈♥上车啊
- I love you. - Then get in the fucking car.
不 我不是那个人了
It's not-- This isn't me anymore.
对不起
I'm sorry.
就这样是吗
That's it, huh?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 加拉格
Fuck you, Gallagher.
操 这派对太牛逼
Fuck. Epic party.
必须继续嗨啊
No reason not to keep it going.
醒醒啦
Wakey wakey.
快醒醒
Wakey wake.
醒醒
Wakey wake.
小莫
Mon?
莫妮卡 莫妮卡
Monica? Monica?
别这样 宝贝 醒醒
Come on, sweetheart. Come on.
快睁眼 睁眼啊
Come on, open your eyes. Come on!
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表