看看有没有任何我们本可以采取的
and maybe see if there are any corrective measures
纠正措施
we could have taken.
记住你在这说的一切都是保密的
Remember that everything you say in here is confidential.
不会传出去
It stays within these walls.
吉娜 你先来
Gina, you go first.
大多数人都知道我来这上课
Yeah, well, most of you guys know I had to take these classes
是因为某个爱管闲事的婊♥子♥报♥警♥
'cause some nosey bitch called the po-po on me
因为我在工作期间把伊万留在车里睡觉
because I had Evan in the car sleeping while I was at work.
你本可以采取哪些不同措施
And what could you have done differently?
我怎么知道 把车窗拉下来点吗
Shit, I don't know. Roll the window down some more.
也许去找人照看伊万
Find someone to watch Evan maybe.
那得花钱
That costs money.
那工作还有什么意义
What's the point of going to work, then, right?
我们将在接下来几周
We'll discuss alternative child-care options
讨论照看孩子的替代选择 下一位谁来
over the next couple of weeks. Who's next?
不管了 我来
Shit. Fuck it, I'll go.
我的医保工作人员突然到家里检查
My health-care worker came by on a surprise home check.
屋里有几根针筒和吸毒设备
I had a couple of needles laying around and my kit.
所以他就逼我来这 妈的
So he fucking makes me come here. Shit.
未来你会做出什么改变
And what would you do differently in the future?
不让他进我家
Don't let him in my fucking apartment, right?
敲门 说我不在家
Fucking knock, I say I ain't home.
你真觉得家里放针筒
Do you really think that having needles
和吸毒工具对你儿子有好处吗
and a hype kit around is in your son's best interest.
他当时根本不在 他在我妈家 对吗
He wasn't even there. He was at my mom's house, right?
家庭与儿童服务署是支持你们的 各位
DCFS is on your side, everyone.
他们希望你们能留住你们的孩子
They want you to keep your kids.
但他们对毒品持零容忍♥态度
But they have a no-tolerance policy for drugs.
所以在这方面我们还需努力
So this is something we're going to have to work on.
下面谁来
Who's next?
-我 -很好
- I'll go. - Great.
不太清楚我为什么会来这
Don't really know why I'm here.
是我游手好闲的老爸的贱婢嫂子坦尼娅的错
It's my deadbeat daddy's bitch sister-in-law Tanya's fault.
这个卑鄙的婊♥子♥ 拍了我在街上
She's the miserable cunt who took pictures of me
殴打一个流浪老女人的照片
when I was beating up a homeless lady on the street
而我当时
while trying to panhandle
正为了养我女儿在街上乞讨
to make money to support my daughter.
好吧 你本还有哪些选择
Okay, and what other choices could you have made?
应该揍坦尼娅一顿的
Should have just beat the shit out of Tanya
要是我有看到她拍照的话
if I'd seen her taking pictures.
我就不会和我未婚夫在这浪费时间了
Then I wouldn't have to be here with my fiance wasting my time.
任何时间不得在学校吸烟
我现在要在这上学了吗
This where I'm gonna go to school now?
恐怕是的
Afraid so.
我要在这学数学 科学和拼写吗
This where I'm gonna learn math, science, and spelling?
或许不会
Probably not.
进去吧
Okay, off you go.
祝你有美好的一天
Have a good day.
你新来的吗
Hey, you new?
过来 包里有什么
Come here. What's in the bag?
让我看看
Let me see that.
-把包给我 -给我
- Give me your bag. - Give me that.
-抢过来 -给我看看
- Jack it. - Let me see it.
是什么
What is that?
好了
Okay.
伊夫耶尼亚的菠萝
Pineapple for Yevgeny.
乖孩子
Good boy.
杰玛的菠萝
Pineapple for Gemma.
好吃哟
Yum.
我回来了
I'm back.
老天 你的脸是怎么了
Damn. What--what happened to your face?
任务完成 伊万走了
Mission accomplished. Yvon is gone.
我们又恢复三人行了
We are thrupple again.
-什么 -走了 走去哪里了
- What? - Gone? How gone?
他不会再出现在我们生活中了
He's no longer in our lives.
你跟他说了什么
What did you say to him?
-他什么反应 -那不重要
- How did he take it? - This is immaterial.
这个事情已经翻篇了
We move forward now.
你得跟我们再说详细一点
You got to give us more than that.
他让我们之间产生了隔阂
Ah, he causes divide between us.
我把那个隔阂消除了
I get rid of divide.
谢谢你把那个拿下来 看着挺瘆人的
Thank you for taking that down. That was creeping me out.
现在看着不那么瘆人了呢
Yeah, that's way less creepy.
我把他处理掉了 咱们日子又能回归正常了
I got rid of him. We are back to normal now.
我不觉得你们的日子什么时候正常过
I'm not sure if you guys were ever normal.
处理掉 是说让他收拾东西走人
Got rid of, like, packed his bags,
还是说 杀了他然后抛尸河里
or got rid of, like, shot him and dumped him in the river?
你还有哪里不明白
What don't you understand?
首先 他的尸体在哪里
Well, for starters, where his body is.
我们俩四处绕了绕
Eh, you know, we go round and round in circles.
不知道绕哪去了
It gets us nowhere.
我去后面整理库存去了
I'm going to go into the back and do inventory.
我很开心咱们生活回到正轨了 你说呢
I'm glad we're back to normal, yeah?
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hey.
-我准备好了 -你今天很漂亮
- I'm ready. - Oh, you look good.
嗨 小黛 尼尔
Hey, Debs. Neil.
卢卡斯 过来跟我道别
Lucas, come say good-bye to me.
再见 妈妈
Bye, mama.
你和爸爸在一起要乖 好吗
Hey, you be good for Daddy, okay?
我们今天会玩得很开心的 对吗小家伙
We're gonna have some fun today, right, sport?
我告诉过你 家里不能来瘾君子
I told you no drug addicts around here.
我正在戒
I'm in recovery.
他会把卢卡斯带到他那边去
He's taking Lucas to his place.
-那就好 -查理
- Good. - Charlie.
-利普 -他的牙刷你带了吗
- Lip. - You have his toothbrush?
带了 还有他的内♥裤♥ 换洗衣服
And his underpants, change of clothes,
还有他音乐课要用的竖笛
and his recorder for music class.
别让他看新闻或者任何恐怖的节目
Don't let him watch news or anything scary on TV.
-他会做噩梦 -我知道 我记得的
- He gets nightmares. - I know. I remember.
别担心
Don't worry.
好了 宝贝
All right, baby.
你今晚在爸爸那里睡
You're gonna go sleep at Daddy's.
明早他会送你去学校
He's gonna take you to school in the morning,
放学我来接你
and I'm gonna pick you up.
好的
Okay.
好了 咱们走吧 小家伙
All right, let's go, champ. Come on.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
小黛
Debs.
我想找下黛博拉·加拉格
I'm looking for Deborah Gallagher.
你好 我就是
Yes, hello. That would be me.
我是儿童与家庭服务部的尤兰达·古德伯格
Yolanda Goldberg from DCFS.
请进
Please come in.
-他们正准备走呢 -对
- They were just leaving. - Yeah.
请允许我向你介绍我的未婚夫 尼尔
I would like to introduce you to my fiancé, Neil.
还有我们的女儿 弗兰西斯·加拉格
And our baby girl, Francis Gallagher.
真漂亮
Beautiful.
只提供冷水洗涤
没有热水 不能烘干
手下留情
Be gentle.
该多少钱就得多少 女士
It is what it is, lady.
修理煤气泄漏要一千八百块吗
Eighteen hundred dollars for a gas leak?
而且我需要你把钱先一次性付给我
And I'm going to need payment up front to start.
你收支票吗
Uh, do you take a check?
给现金 这样我可以给你减一百
Cash, and I'll knock 100 bucks off.
你能给我点时间去拿钱吗
Uh, can you give me a little time to go get the money?
当然 我去拿工具
Sure. I'll go get the tools.
反正修理得花好几个小时
Job's gonna take a few hours anyway.
欠款 1700美元
塞拉斯·特纳
塞拉斯·特纳 塞拉斯·特纳
Silas Turner? Silas Turner?
打扰一下 我只想说你太自私了
Excuse me. You're being selfish.
你知不知道 知不知道
Did you know that? Did you?
安柏或者基登 或者乔丹 还是伯纳得雷
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表