妈的 妈的 妈的
Oh, shit, oh, shit, oh, shit, oh, shit.
给我站住
No! No! No! No!
调到超速行驶吧 兄弟
Puttin' it into overdrive, pal.
今天嗨翻了
Slamming crowd today.
欢洗一小时是我的新宠了
Happy hour wash is my new jam.
多谢你来打碟 阿丽尔
Thanks for spinning, Ariel.
谢谢你提醒大家给DJ小费
Well, thanks for reminding folks to tip the DJ.
-桑迪 -怎么了
- Hey, Sandy. - Hey.
-看我找到了什么 -这是什么
- Look what I found. - What's that?
给DJ25美分让她放嚎叫野狼的唱片
Tip the DJ a quarter to play the Howlin' Wolf record.
埃塔... 欢洗一小时已经结束了
Aww, Etta, the... the happy hour wash is already over.
DJ刚刚走了
Yeah, the DJ just left.
我错过了派对
I-I missed the party?
错过随着我最爱的歌♥热舞的机会
I didn't get to dance to my favorite song.
明天还有派对吗
Is-is there another one tomorrow?
嚎叫野狼是吧
Howlin' Wolf, right?
还想跳舞吗
You still wanna dance?
桑迪 你这次可别踩我的脚趾了
Okay, Sandy, but don't you step on my toes this time.
满意了吧
There you go.
来吧
Come here.
好了
Yes!
你们带尼尔去哪儿了
Where have you been with Neil?
他是我们的好帮手
He was our little helper.
我故意跟大巴碰瓷 好让他们趁机抢劫
I threw myself in front of a moving bus so they could rob it.
什么
What?
实际情况没他说得这么糟糕
It sounds worse than it actually was.
你们居然想弄残我未婚夫
You tried to cripple my fiance?
这方面他几年前就自己搞定了
Well, I think he kind of took care of that a couple years ago.
我们是为了办大事
It was for a great cause.
他简直无师自通
He was a natural.
-尼尔是我将来的老公 -我知道
- Neil is my future husband! - I know.
我不管你们怎么想
I don't care what it looks like to you.
他对我很好
He is good to me.
很听我的话
He does whatever I say.
他善良又贴心
He is sweeter and kinder
是你们俩永远没法比的
than either of you have ever been.
而且我爱他 你们不许再拿他当小白鼠了
And I love him, so stop treating him like a hamster on wheels!
好 说得对 你说得对
You're right. You're right. You're right.
应该给他一份分红
He deserves a fair cut for his efforts.
-给你 尼尔 -对
- Here you go, Neil. - Yeah.
-一百块 -你的分红是多少
- One-hundred dollars. - How much was your cut?
尼尔并不是这次计划的总指挥
Well, Neil wasn't exactly the brains of the operation--
-五百 -什么
- Five hundred. - What?
你愿意给一百 说明你至少赚了一千
If you're offering 100, you probably made at least 1,000.
-你这是污蔑我 -好了
- I resent that accusation. - No.
给她吧 小弗
Just give it to her, Frankie.
-我♥操♥ -听我的
- Fuck-- - Yeah.
谢谢 你们走吧
Thanks. Now get out.
-什么 -小黛
- What? - Deb!
快走
Now.
我们刚交完房♥租就要被你扫地出门吗
You're evicting your tenants after they pay?
快走
Now.
你是幼年版包租婆吗
What are you, a slumlord in training?
-天呐 -别推了
- Jeez. - Stop pushing!
-行了 老天 -小黛
- All right! Jesus! - Deb!
你来不来 加拉格
Hey, you coming or not, Gallagher?
老地方等你
I'll be at the spot.
来了
Just a minute!
我知道我们之前在闹别扭
I know things have been weird between us,
但我真的需要跟你聊聊
but I really need to talk.
我也是
Me too.
要不你先说
You wanna go first?
我闯祸了 酒吧没了
I fucked up and lost The Alibi.
我听说了
I heard.
你呢
You?
我把洗衣店巨额倒卖♥♥了
I cashed in on the Mat for a shitload,
但是我出♥卖♥♥♥了埃塔
but I sold out Etta and I'm putting her
还要逼她去住养老院
in assisted living against her wishes.
我强迫小凯跟一个疯婊♥子♥上♥床♥
I forced Kev to screw a pathological liar
被她骗了个精光
who cleaned us out.
我妹是单亲妈妈 可我害她丢了工作
I took a job away from my single-mother baby sister.
我们可真混♥蛋♥
We're assholes.
绝对的
Completely.
我知道这听起来不合理
I know it makes me wack,
但我是真的爱过她 菲
but I was really in love with her, Fi.
现在我心碎一地 像个傻子
Now my heart is broken and I feel like a fool.
她不配拥有你
She didn't deserve you.
但你的感情生活还是很圆♥满♥
You still ended up in a great relationship.
你还有小凯
You got Kev.
所以你赢了
So you won.
没法跟你聊天感觉糟透了
It sucked not being able to talk to you.
那我们说定了
How about we agree never to be
以后都不许犯贱不理彼此
self-absorbed cunts to each other ever again?
兄弟 要进来吗
Coming in, buddy?
好
Yeah.
就此别过了吗
This good-bye?
开车
Let's ride.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表