奶奶
Abuela.
就是
Exactly.
求你们了好吗
Come on. Please?
来看看我们住的地方吧
Just come see where we live.
来看看我们过得多开心
Come see how happy we are.
尤恩斯教授
Professor Youens,
我这儿有您请求进行上诉听证会的信
I have your letter requesting this appeal hearing.
您还有什么补充吗
Do you have anything to add?
虽然
Only that, uh...
我曾是加拉格先生暴♥力♥下的受害者
while I'm the supposed victim of Mr. Gallagher's violent outburst,
但我也是他最热情的拥护者
I'm also his most passionate advocate.
他在条件极为不利的情况下
He earned his scholarship
赢得了奖学金
with the odds stacked against him,
并且他在经受你我无法想象的文化冲击中
and he fought hard to keep it through the sort of culture shock
仍然努力前行
you and I can't even really imagine.
他拥有罕见
He's got the kind of mind
甚至十年难遇的聪明头脑
we don't see every day or even every decade,
他就是我们说着想要教导
The kind of kid we always talk about
却很少实际教导的学生
wanting to educate but seldom do.
再说因为一起小事故
And it would be a terrible shame
而暴殄如此聪明才智
to let all that talent and intelligence
实在可惜
go to waste over one incident.
事实上 不是一起事故
In fairness, it wasn't one incident.
加拉格先生不是第一次面对座谈小组了
Mr. Gallagher sat before this panel once before.
没错 但那次他是受害者
Yes, but in that instance, he was the victim,
而不是肇事者
not the perpetrator.
他被比他大两倍的教授
He was used and discarded by a professor
利用并丢弃
more than twice his age
她现在还在接受性成瘾的治疗
who is now in treatment for a sex addiction.
在我看来 是鲁尼恩博士的行为
It was Dr. Runyon's behavior that, in my estimation,
导致了加拉格先生后来的暴♥力♥
led to Mr. Gallagher's later transgressions.
恕我直言 教授 这不是借口
With all due respect, Professor, one doesn't excuse the other.
请问你是...
I'm sorry, who are you?
琳赛·陈 学生代表
Lindsey Chen, student representative.
在这个可以公开持枪 每日戒备的世界
And in this world of open carry and daily lockdowns,
我必须声明
I have to go on record saying
我认为和你在同个校园里并不安全
that I don't feel safe with you on this campus.
我也有话要说
I'd also like to state for the record
加拉格先生被开除之后 他在康复中心
that since his expulsion, Mr. Gallagher completed
成功戒酒三十天
30 days of in-patient rehab
解决了酗酒问题
and has his issues with alcohol well in hand.
谢谢你 尤恩斯教授
Thank you, Professor Youens.
加拉格先生 这位是你的品德证人吗
Mr. Gallagher, can I assume that this is a character witness?
是的 他是我弟弟伊恩
Yeah, it's my... my brother Ian.
请做陈述吧
Would you like to make a statement?
利普曾为了找到我落在火车上的
Lip once walked about eight miles trying to find
小兵人徒步行走十三公里
a G.I. Joe I left on a train.
我当时六岁 那是我最爱的玩具
I was six. It was my favorite toy.
我的父母对我丢了玩具不屑一顾
My parents, they gave me shit about losing it,
他们说肯定找不回来了
they said that they weren't gonna be able to find it,
丢了就是丢了 但利普
that it was lost, but Lip...
不知怎么的 拿到了洛杉矶的地图
somehow got ahold of a map of the L.A.,
他打了几个电♥话♥
he got on the phone, he started making calls,
弄清火车的时刻表和停靠站
and he found out where the train would be and when.
知道了那晚火车会停在哪里
Like, where it would be parked for the night.
我父母不愿给他钱坐轻轨
My parents wouldn't give him cash to take the train,
他就一直走
so he took off on foot.
走了八十个街区到中途火车站
He walked eighty city blocks down to Midway,
让售票员帮忙找到了那辆火车
talked the conductor guy into searching the trains...
找到了我的玩具 又走了八十个街区回来
found my toy, walked eighty blocks back.
全凭他一个人
He did all that by himself,
他七岁就做到了这些
he figured that all out at seven years old.
而我当时连地图是什么都不清楚
I didn't even know what a map was.
利普不该困在贫民区
Lip is not supposed to be stuck in the ghetto.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
撬地砖
Pulling up tile.
用迷你铲子
With a spatula?
别问了
Don't ask.
你怎么样 凯文
How are you, Kev?
刚去了趟Patsy之家
Went over to Patsy's Pie,
他们说来这里找你
they sent me here.
你什么时候开始在洗衣店工作了
Since when do you work at the laundromat?
我不是在这工作
I don't work here.
我是这的老板
I own the place.
真的假的 挺酷呀
No shit? That is so cool.
我也这么觉得
I thought so too.
小维知道你在这吗
Does V know you're here?
不知道 不然她会生气的
No, and she'll be pissed.
听我说 你最了解我们了
Look, you know us best, and...
我需要你的建议 不然这样好吗
I need your advice, so how 'bout this?
我来这帮你 你帮我解决下心中烦恼
I'll help you out in here, if you'll help me out in here.
成
You're on.
流浪者之家是我在经营
I run the homeless shelter.
也许你在新闻上看过了
Maybe you saw me on the news.
不管怎么说 这个洗衣机会妨碍
Anyway, the washing machine is a hindrance
社区的安全
to the safety of my community.
虽然是一些乐善好施的人捐赠的
It was nice of some good Samaritan to donate it,
但这对小孩来说是很不安全的
but it's not safe in a house with young kids
而且没有人能随时监督他们
and very little sober supervision.
你知道 小孩看见它转啊转的
You know, the kids see that round and round,
会以为这是可以乘坐的
they think it's a ride.
这就会引起窒息 非常危险
There's a real danger of suffocation.
那穿过那扇门
So, uh, in through that door there,
一直到房♥子里面厨房♥旁边
all the way in the back by the kitchen.
把洗衣机抬走送到这个地址去
Unplug the washing machine and deliver it to this address.
一位邻居已经同意接收这个危险物品
A neighbor's agreed to take it off our hands.
加拉格先生 如果你想为自己说两句
Mr. Gallagher, if you would like to say anything
现在可以讲了
on your own behalf, now is the time.
我的父亲 他脑子很好使
My father, uh, he has kind of a brilliant mind.
你知道 那是...
You know, and that's--
那是件我很不愿意承认的事情
that's a pretty hard thing for me to admit,
因为他完全就是资源浪费
because he's such a waste of space and all,
尽管如此 这是真的
but... you know, it's true.
他本可以大学毕业
He could have been a college graduate,
但他中途退学了
but instead, he dropped out,
他搞砸了他的孩子们的生活
uh, he fucked up his kids,
他酗酒 嗑药
and he drinks, and does drugs.
这就是他的整个人生
That's his whole life.
我想和尤恩斯教授这样的人在一起
I want to be around people like Professor Youens.
还有鲁尼恩教授 尽管她...
And Professor Runyon, even though she...
他们的思想...
It's minds like theirs...
你知道 这些思想 伟大极了
you know, these minds that-- that are brilliant,
它们没有被浪费
you know, and they aren't wasted.
我对我的人生其实没有
I, uh, I don't have any big ideas
什么多么宏大的想法
about what I want to do with my life,
但今早我在我工作的餐厅
but this morning I was washing dishes
洗盘子的时候
at the diner where I work,
尤恩斯教授给我打了个电♥话♥ 我就想
and Professor Youens called me, and I thought...
"我怀念这样的日子"
"I miss that."
你知道 我不是怀念那些条件优越的孩子们
You know, I don't miss the kids who grew up
他们被惯坏了 连自己拥有什么都不知道
so privileged they didn't even know what they had.
我怀念的是待在像尤恩斯教授这样的
But I miss being around people
有思想的人身边的日子
with minds like Professor Youens',
你知道 我觉得
you know, and I think
如果我能再像那样生活几年
if I could get a couple more years of that,
我就很有可能会
I'd have a real good shot at, uh...
做出比我父亲的选择更好的决定
making some better choices than my father made.
我对我所做过的一切没有责怪任何人
I don't blame anybody else for what I did,
但我确实很后悔
and I do regret it.
如果你们愿意让我回来
But if you guys would have me back,
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表