你又没看《无♥耻♥家庭》吗
Oh, did you miss another episode of Shameless?
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
请个五岁小朋友
Look, find a fuckin' five-year-old
帮你设置个录像机什么的吧
to help you program your DVR or something.
你们随时可以来见她
You guys can come back and visit anytime.
如果儿童与家庭服务部的人打电♥话♥
And if DCFS calls,
请你们帮我说句好话
I could really use your support.
弗兰妮在哪
Where's Franny?
弗兰妮暂时由我们照顾 黛比
We're gonna keep her awhile, Debbie.
什么 你们要干什么
What? What do you--what?
也许你能骗过家庭服务署
You may be able to trick DCFS,
但你骗不了我们
but you can't trick us.
把我的宝宝还给我
Give me back my baby!
你的上诉听证会
Your appeal hearing.
我觉得你应该会想通
Thought you might come around.
你本可以有一个光明未来
You could have a bright future,
但是我们坚持你退学
but we stand by your expulsion.
不要阻止我见孩子
Don't--don't keep me from my son.
跟你说了滚蛋 混♥蛋♥
Hey. I told you, go away, asshole!
天啊 利普 住手
Jesus Christ, Lip! Stop!
利普 别打了
Lip, please!
对不起
I'm sorry.
一个瘾君子已经够我受的了
I already have one other control addict in my life.
不需要再来一个
I don't need two.
你偷了我挚爱的货车
You steal my van, which I love,
你却把它卖♥♥了
and--and you sell it,
还把钱拿来干这个
and you spend my money on all of this?
-孩子们在哪儿 -在楼上 我姑姑带着
- Where are the kids? - They're upstairs with my aunt.
你连她们是不是真有血缘关系都不知道
You don't even know if she's related to that lady.
去抱她们下来
Go get 'em.
-凯文 -快去
- Kevin-- - I mean it!
看起来挺简单
This seemed easy.
现在我觉得自己像个白♥痴♥
Now I feel like a fuckin' idiot.
如果你们来帮我
Free drinks for a full week
干几个小时的活
if you come help me out right now
就可以在这免费畅饮一整周
for a few hours.
你别欺负埃塔
You can stay on the floor in the back
后面地板就给你睡
if you leave Etta out of it.
成交
Deal.
住手 我要问你个事
Stop! I have to ask you something!
为什么扫把开会迟到了
Why was the broom late for the meeting?
因为它睡过了
It overswept.
滚出去
Stay out!
你这个苏共贱♥货♥
Oh, you commie cunt.
弗兰克
Frank!
是我 宝贝
It's me, baby.
很好
Great.
是我不好 我承认是我不好
I fucked up. I know I fucked up.
我把事情搞砸了
I fucked up bad,
但是我会补偿你和孩子们
but I-I'm gonna make it up to you and the kids.
小弗
Frankie.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你至少转过头看看我
You could at least turn around and look at me.
弗兰克
Frank?
去死吧你
Go fuck yourself.
靠
Shit.
无♥耻♥家庭
第七季 第九集
菲奥娜
Fiona.
莫妮卡
Monica.
你好
Hi.
你怎么样
How are you?
还好
Fine.
其他孩子怎么样
How are the rest of the kids?
很好
Good.
我能见见他们吗
Can I see 'em?
都在睡觉
Everybody's sleepin'.
能和你谈谈吗
Could you and I talk for a minute?
不行
Nope.
黛比
Debbie?
给你带了杯热可可
Brought you some hot cocoa.
这是母乳 要我送过去吗
This is breast milk. Do you want me to walk it up?
今天回尼尔那吗
You gonna go back to Neil's today?
他昨晚来Patsy之家了 他也挺难受的
He came by Patsy's last night. He feels awful about all this.
莫妮卡回来了
Monica's back.
出来拿母乳
Got your breast milk!
每天跑来跑去
You know, I'm gettin' real tired
累死我了
of comin' around here every morning.
真是胡闹
This is bullshit.
快把孩子还给我们
Just give us the baby back already.
我们留下弗兰妮需要的所有资料
The DCFS has all the info they need
都交给家庭服务署了
to place Franny with us.
如果黛比继续睡在草坪上
If Debbie keeps sleeping on the lawn,
我就要报♥警♥了
I'm gonna call the cops.
我们才要报♥警♥呢
We should be the ones callin' the cops.
绑♥架♥可比擅闯民宅严重
Kidnapping is worse than trespassing.
把孩子给我们
Just hand us the baby,
就没人再来打扰你了
and we'll all go back to our lives.
明天儿童与家庭服务部会议见
We'll see you tomorrow at the DCFS meeting.
是要紧人士吗
Anyone important?
一个叫'接电♥话♥有风险'的人
Someone named "Answer at Your Own Risk."
操
Shit.
是我老妈
It's my mom.
你还有妈妈呀
Didn't even know you had a mom.
好久没跟她说过话了
Haven't talked to her in months.
她人怎么样
What's she like?
缺少治疗 狂躁症 瘾君子
Uh, unmedicated. Bipolar. Drug addict.
我就好那口呀
My kind of gal.
开玩笑
Kidding.
你要给她回短♥信♥吗
Are you gonna text her?
晚点吧
Later.
接近莫妮卡得悠着点
You can't just dive into Monica.
先伸个脚趾进去试试水
You got to dip your toe in slowly.
晚上去夜店要不要叫她一起
Should we, um, invite her to the Backend tonight?
-也许会挺有意思 -可能对你来说会吧
- Could be a hoot. - Yeah, for you, maybe.
我是万人迷 父母超爱我的
I am charming. Parents love me.
我不确定
I don't know.
莫妮卡发起疯来有点可怕
Monica's brand of crazy can be kind of terrifying sometimes.
我没那么容易被吓到
I don't scare easy.
我要去洗澡 你考虑一下吧
I'm gonna shower. Think about it.
电视真棒 谁买♥♥的
Great TV. Who bought it?
你买♥♥的 用你的信♥用♥卡♥
You did, with your credit card,
然后我打电♥话♥说退货
and then I called and returned it
取消订单
and canceled the order.
结果你又买♥♥了一台 所以就留下吧
Then you bought it again, so we kept it.
你还买♥♥了那些新洗衣机
You also bought those new washers.
昨天晚上都安装好了
I got 'em hooked up last night.
真不错
Well, how about that?
我早就跟温德尔说要买♥♥了
Yeah, I told Wendell we should've years ago.
你来上班了吗
Hey. You clockin' in?
来看看这边的新工作是什么情况
Yeah, just wanted to check out the new digs.
猫都去哪儿了
Where'd all the cats go?
在楼上
Uh, upstairs.
今天先试营业一下
We're gonna soft-open today.
这里有咖啡 免费的派
There's a coffee station. Free pie.
我打算试着提供叠衣服的服务
Oh, and I'm starting a fluff-and-fold service.
八十三街和拉辛大道交汇处那家烘干店
The dry cleaner over on 83rd and Racine,
被一家汉堡店买♥♥下了
he got bought by the Shake Shack,
那人说我可以把洗衣称拿走
and the guy said that I can just have his laundry scale.
那些东西可要五百块一个
And those things are, like, 500 bucks.
棒
Sweet.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表