家庭与儿童服务署的约谈是几点
When is the DCFS meeting?
明天
It's tomorrow.
我不敢留下埃塔一个人
I'm nervous about leavin' Etta alone.
她的情况越来越糟了
She's gettin' worse.
弗兰克和莫妮卡同时存在
I can't trust her with Frank,
我不放心他和埃塔一起
not with Monica in town.
你在看什么
What are you readin'?
有个白♥痴♥给了洗衣店差评
Some idiot gave Wendell's a bad review.
她喜欢新的遛狗服务
She loves the new dog run at the park,
还就了CVS药店五星好评
and she gave the CVS five stars.
她唯一的差评就给了我
I'm her only shitty review.
那挺惨的 还要啤酒吗
That sucks. Hey, you, uh,you want another beer?
好 谢谢
Uh, yeah, please.
好
All right.
给你
Here you go.
跟卡尔说莫妮卡回来了吗
Tell Carl about Monica?
没 还没
No. No.
我不想在他的地狱周烦他
I don't want to bother him during hell week.
-你又戒酒了吗 -是的
- You off booze again? - Yeah.
所以你在艾莱柏酒吧也是喝可乐吗
So you had a Coke at the Alibi too?
是的
Yeah.
我要洗深色衣服和毛巾你们有的话就拿来
I'm doing darks and towels if anyone has one.
斯维特拉娜同意去做三人伴侣咨♥询♥了
Svetlana agreed to go to throuples counseling.
还有这玩意
That's a thing?
我吓尿了
Oh, I'm flippin' out.
万一我说了什么我不想别人知道的话怎么办
I mean, what if I say stuff I don't want people to know?
他们不能强迫你说你觉得难以启齿的话
They can't force you to say anything embarrassing.
话是没错 但是难道他们没有能力什么的吗
Yeah, but don't these dudes have, like, powers?
你是说像潜水侠那样的能力吗
Do you mean like Aquaman?
不是 不是说超能力
No, man. Not superpowers.
比如说 他们会用某种方式看着你
They, like, look at you in a certain way,
你就突然回忆起了你的养母
and then, suddenly, you have a memory of your foster mother
逼你用牙刷刷厕所
forcing you to clean the toilet with a toothbrush
因为你用黑色马克笔在墙上乱涂乱画
'cause you wrote on the wall in black marker.
老天爷
Holy shit.
这就是我的回忆
That's my memory.
这已经开始了 我需要来瓶啤酒
It's already happening. I need a beer.
这么说经历了这些事之后
So you're trying to stay together
你们还是决定在一起了
after all that?
我知道你觉得我们不该这样
I know you don't think we should,
我也觉得不该 但是我需要有人告诉我
not that I do either, but I need somebody to say,
"嘿 你搞砸了 认输吧"
"Hey, you blew it. Throw in the towel."
或者是 "嘿 你干得不错 坚持住"
Or "Hey...you're doing great. Hang in there."
因为我自己无法评断
'Cause I can't tell either way.
去他妈的莫妮卡
Fuckin' Monica.
她对你做了什么
What'd she do to you?
搞砸了我和特雷弗的约会之夜
Fucked up my night with Trevor.
真♥他♥妈♥的神经病
Fucking narcissistic asshole.
她对我一直挺好
She was always nice to me.
就是 去他妈的
Yeah, fuck her.
她再接近我
If she comes near me again,
我就直接把她当空气
I'm just gonna pretend like she's not there.
就跟她对我整个人生的意义一样
Just like she's been to me my whole life.
不 不 不可能
No, no. Not a chance.
好吗 她一定会找个漏洞钻进来
All right? She is gonna find a crack in your shell.
她会溜进来
She is gonna slither in, and she's gonna start plucking
开始撩动那根这世上谁也碰触不到的神经
at that one nerve no one else on the planet can reach.
你敢打赌吗
You want to bet?
赌二十块你败给她
Bet you 20 bucks you lose your shit.
不可能
Not gonna happen.
他是我的 贱♥人♥
He's mine, bitch!
是小日本鬼子吗
Is it the Japs?
就是个无家可归的女人
It's just a homeless woman.
安心睡觉吧
Go back to sleep.
给我滚出来
Come on out.
让我揍扁你 荡♥妇♥
Let me kick your ass, slut!
老弗 马上给我出来
Frankie! Come out now!
我需要你 你也需要我
I need you, and you need me!
没什么能把我们分开
Nothing can keep us apart!
你知道你忍♥不了多久的
You know you can't keep this up!
你心里明白
You know it!
老弗
Frankie!
我了解你
I know you!
我了解你 你...
I know you! You--
你最后还是会理我的
you're gonna talk to me eventually!
黛比
Debbie.
你还醒着干嘛
What are you doing up?
上♥床♥睡觉吧
Come to bed.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
明天和家庭与儿童服务署的约谈让我紧张
I'm freakin' out about the DCFS meeting tomorrow.
你需要休息
You need rest.
我都不敢把她放下
I can't put her down.
害怕她随时可能消失不见
Feels like she might disappear at any moment.
你把弗兰妮要回来了
You got Franny back!
是啊 我妈要回来的
Yeah. My mom did it.
真的吗
Really?
真的 我猜她想改过自新吧
Yeah, she's trying to change, I guess.
我跟她说可以和我们一起住几天
I told her she could stay with us for a few days,
毕竟你和卢卡斯也要搬出去了
since you and Lucas are moving out, anyways.
我还没交公♥寓♥定金
I haven't put a deposit down on an apartment.
我找到了个住的地方 但那地方太破了
I mean, I found one place, but it's a wreck.
还需要做很多修缮工作 所以...
It's gonna need tons of work, and I just--
好吧 莫妮卡需要很大空间
Okay, so, like, Monica takes up a lot of room.
情感上的空间
Like, emotionally.
而且我也不知道她要在这里呆多久
And I don't know how long she's gonna be here for.
所以说...
So...
你刚说过只呆几天
You said a few days.
我打包了一些你的东西
Oh, and I packed some stuff for you.
装在箱子里了 我是为了帮你
In a box. To help out.
怎么了
What?
尤恩斯 未接来电(6)
尤恩斯 你错过了面试
小黛
Hey, Debs.
我想问一下今天家庭与儿童服务署约谈的时间
Checking in to see what time the DCFS meeting is today.
记得给我回电♥话♥ 拜拜
So call me. Bye.
早安 埃塔
Morning, Etta.
昨天赚到钱了 三十二美分
Made a profit yesterday. 32 cents.
真是重大新闻 快给报社打电♥话♥
Big news. Call the papers.
看吧 点评网上的差评根本没什么影响
See? That shitty Yelp review didn't do jack.
怎么会有人闲得没事
What kind of person would bother writing
给洗衣店写差评呢
a bad review of a Laundromat?
看来是某个蠢货自恋狂
Apparently, some dumbass narcissist
和我一点关系都没有
who's got nothing to do with my life
却偏要出来挑事
but needs to start shit
好显得自己有多重要
'cause it makes her feel important.
话说 温德尔在哪
Hey, uh, where's Wendell?
死了
Dead.
好吧
Right.
好痛
Ow. Fuck.
菲奥娜
Fiona?
弗兰克在这里吗
Is Frank here?
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克
Frank!
我不怪你恨我
I don't blame you for hating me.
我都恨我自己
Kind of hate myself.
但我会将功补过的
But I'm gonna make good.
黛比给我看了一张卡尔穿着军装的照片
So, Debbie showed me a photo of Carl in his military uniform.
帅极了
So sharp.
利亚姆竟然进了霍普金斯学院
And Liam at Hopkins Academy?
黛比还当妈妈了
And Debbie's a mom!
我一定是上辈积德了
Must've done something right.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表