We're not done.
我知道 但其开车晃悠加随处停车
No, I know, but it turns out we can make way more money
能给我们赚更多的钱
by driving the truck around and just parking it.
快
Come on.
先生 没做完全套
Oh, sir, no, uh, charge
不收费
for lack of completion.
房♥屋出♥售♥
你们自便 吃点饼干再到处看看
Help yourself to a cookie and have a look around.
多久都行 不着急
Take all the time you need.
我会回答你们所有的疑问
I'm here to answer any questions you may have.
孩子们 你们听到她说的了
Hey, kids, you heard her!
-你们自便 -弗兰克·加拉格
- Help yourselves! - Frank Gallagher.
你这次是来一起推销房♥子的
You working with a realtor this time,
还是只为了吃饼干
or you just here for the baked goods?
不 我为自己代言
No, I'm my own salesman,
不需要房♥产经纪人
so no need of a real estate agent,
但感谢关心 希尔薇
but thanks for asking, Sylvie.
这位很厉害的
She's a shark, this one.
但愿你们不会吃亏
I hope you know how to negotiate.
可惜你卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的本事
Too bad you're not as good a realtor
远不如饼干做得好
as you are a baker.
饼干已经吃了 现在出去吧
You've got your cookies. On your way now.
我带你们去看看主卫生间
Let me just show you the master bathroom.
记得给他们看看凯温太太死的地方
Make sure you show them where Mrs. Kevitz died.
他们过了多久才发现她去世了
How long was it before they found her?
一星期 两星期
A week? Two?
数月前的事了
It was months ago.
她是寿终正寝 在自己床上平静死去的
She died of old age, peacefully, at home, in bed.
不正是我们所希望的吗
It's what we all wish for, isn't it?
不敢相信你把尸臭都弄没了
It's...it's hard to believe that you got the smell out.
一定用了很多空气清新剂吧
It must've been a lot of air freshener.
她侄子在海外生活
Her nephew lives overseas.
很想卖♥♥掉这套房♥子
Very motivated to sell.
说到主卫生间
So, the master bathroom.
还需要点小改动
It needs a little work,
你们可以根据喜好需求改动
but there's lots of potential there.
见到你们俩很高兴
Nice to meet you two.
这是我们的新房♥子吗 弗兰克老爸
Is this gonna be our new house, Daddy Frank?
新黛比 这主意不错
You know, New Debbie, that's not a bad idea.
-我要最大的卧室 -浴室归我
- I get the biggest bedroom! - Dibs on the shower!
什么
What? Hey.
你觉得怎么样 莫妮
What do you think, Moni?
家 温馨的流浪汉之家
Home sweet homeless shelter.
怎么样
Yeah?
妈的 我需要休息
Fuck me, I need a break.
break休息 也有打破的意思
唯一能打破的
Only break for you
是即将被你打破的记录 布莱
is the record you're about to break, Brah!
记得给他补充食物
Hey, uh, let's replenish his food, all right?
你知道厨房♥在哪
Yeah, you know where the kitchen is.
你这是干什么
Hey, what's the hell, man?
我不是奴隶
I'm not a fuckin' slave.
我本该在这积累工作经验
Okay, I'm supposed to be learning something.
-你是认真的吗 -当然
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
好吧 我告诉你
All right, listen.
得了罗得斯奖学金的学生
I have a Rhodes scholar,
麻省理工的毕业生代表
an MIT valedictorian,
美臀惊人的的小妞
and a chick with a great ass
她还有卡内基梅隆大学的硕士学位
and a master's degree from Carnegie Mellon
他们都想要这个实习生的位子
who all want this internship.
你能在这儿的唯一原因
The only reason you're here
就是尤恩斯同意我在睡过了第一次
is because Youens let me take my particle physics final
粒子物理学期末考试后参加补考
after I slept through it the first time.
你现在态度很差
Now, your attitude sucks.
我快忍♥不住要用我所在职位
And I am this close to using whatever little power I have
仅有的权力来解雇你了
in this position to get rid of you.
你想要被解雇吗
Do you want that?
好好想想吧
Just think about it.
上♥床♥脱鞋
Hey! Shoes off the bed!
穿上衣服
Get dressed!
你玩够了 弗兰克 现在滚出去
You've had your fun, Frank. Now, get out!
恐怕该走的是你 塞尔维
I'm afraid you're gonna have to be the one to leave, Sylvie.
我有租约
I got a lease.
我背着你联♥系♥了房♥主
I went behind your back and contacted the owner.
不 你不可能
No, you most certainly did not.
-证明呀 -你来证明
- Prove it. - You prove it.
租约一年还包括优先购买♥♥权
One year with an option to buy.
你不能在房♥间里抽烟
You can't smoke in here.
拜托
Oh, come on.
孩子们
Hey, kids!
送塞尔维小姐出去
I need you to show Miss Sylvie the door.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You sick bastard.
为了你的一己私欲利用这些孩子们...
Using these kids for your own selfish...
我会带着警♥察♥回来的
I'll be back! With the police!
你和孩子们待在这里
You stay here with the kids.
不管出什么事都别走
Don't leave, no matter what.
-别走 -好的
- Don't leave. - Okay, okay, okay.
我尽快回来
I'll be back.
你要去哪儿 弗兰克老爸
Where you going, Daddy Frank?
人多力量大 全新升级版的加拉格一家
There's power in numbers, new and improved Gallaghers.
我走之后把门锁好
Lock the door behind me.
如有必要 就用武力捍卫我们的家
Use force to hold our position, if necessary.
拜托了
Please. Please.
一 二
One, two...
抱歉 主观判断失误
I'm sorry. It was a judgment call.
你在路上解开了精神分♥裂♥患者的约束带
You took the restraints off a schizophrenic en route?
她没死算你走运
You are lucky she isn't dead.
那是个错误
It was a mistake.
我不会再犯了
I won't make it again.
当然不会再犯
You sure as shit won't.
这次我会帮你收拾烂摊子
I'm gonna cover for your ass this time.
-不过你要看这个 -丽塔 我有服药
- But I need you to watch this. - Rita, I'm taking my meds.
你还想要这份工作吗 加拉格
You want to keep your job, Gallagher?
把嘴闭上看视频
Shut up and watch this.
伊恩 如果丽塔让你回家
Ian, if Rita's telling you to go home,
你就听她的
you need to listen.
即使这看起来不公平
Even if it seems unfair.
即使你认为自己没事
Even if you're feeling great.
你向丽塔保证过 不管发生什么
You made a promise to Rita that no matter what,
如果她觉得你状态不对
if she thinks you're off your game,
你就立马回家 所以回去吧
you're gonna go home, so go.
马上回去 别和她吵
Right now. Don't fight her.
我是认真的 回家去吧
I'm serious. Just go.
好吗 快回去吧
All right? Go!
走吧 伊恩 我送你回家
Come on, Ian. I'll drive you home.
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
她是你的紧急联♥系♥人
She's your emergency contact.
我又没有发生什么紧急事故
Well, I'm not having an emergency!
我不这么认为
I disagree.
丽塔 我没有发病
Rita, I'm not manic, okay?
你一路上开得太快了
You drove way too fast on the way.
你在上班前刷了三小时的车
You scrubbed the rig three hours before work.
伍迪昨晚才刚清理过
Woody had just cleaned it last night.
你还大半夜的起来做早餐 伊恩
You were making breakfast in the middle of the night, Ian.
当你面临巨大压力的时候
Your meds can go out of balance
你的药就会无法控制病情
when you go through a high-stress thing
比如经历分手
like a break-up.
休息一周 去看医生吧
Just take the week off and -- and go to a doctor.
-好吧 -去吧
- Okay. - Good.
还需要其它尺码吗
Do you need any other sizes?
需要 麻烦帮我拿大一号♥的
Um, yeah, I'd love to see the, um, jeans
牛仔裤和粉色毛衣
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表