利亚姆 来
Liam, come on.
伊恩送不行吗
What about Ian?
他还没起呢 昨晚很晚下班
Nah, he's still sleeping. He worked late too.
-来吧 -好了
- Come on! - All right.
-来吧 小家伙 -玩得开心点
- Come on, buddy. - Have fun.
人言道 乞讨无尊严
They tell you begging has no dignity.
人应有底线
It's beneath you.
那些挣着8.25美元最低工资的家伙
Well, no bastard ever came home
也都是垂头丧气地回家
from earning $8.25 an hour feeling proud.
最低工资
Minimum wage?
只是他们给工业化的奴隶制的美名
Just a fancy term for industrialized slavery.
我们要战斗
We're in a war.
加拉格流浪汉之家
跟那些特权阶级战斗
A war with the privileged.
你们席地而坐的街道不只是街道
Those aren't streets you're sitting on.
那更是战场
They're battlefields!
这是我们的使命
And it is our duty
去与那些不知人间疾苦的家伙战斗
to fight the comfortable and the overfed.
战斗吧 你们这些三教九流的混♥蛋♥
So go forth, you sons of bitches.
战斗吧 将他们洗劫一空
Go forth, and take their money!
小黛
Hey. Debs.
利普 你要和我妹妹做♥爱♥吗
Hi, Lip. Are you gonna have sex with my sister?
我们这就要出门了
We're about to leave.
带弗兰妮去体♥检♥ 看看我到底虐待她没有
Franny's physical exam, to see if I'm an abusive mother.
你才不是 他们只是例行检查
You're not. It's just routine.
我妹妹真的喜欢你
My sister really likes you.
我很高兴看到你是她的新男友
I'm glad you're her new boyfriend.
我不是她男友
I'm not her boyfriend.
以前有好些男人来找她
A lot of guys used to come around,
但目前就剩你一个
but you're the only one now.
要是他们把弗兰妮带走怎么办
What if they take Franny?
你听我说
Listen to me, okay?
没人会带走弗兰妮的
No one's taking Franny.
她很健康
She is healthy.
打了应打的疫苗
She has all her shots.
你不是瘾君子
You're not an addict.
也从未被逮捕过 对不对
You've never been arrested, right?
你会回家的对吧
You gonna come home?
我为什么要回
Why should I?
这里不会有人威胁要把我赶出家门
Nobody threatens to kick me out here.
而且我还可以跟儿童与家庭服务部说我们有家
And I can tell DCFS that we have a home
有收入来源
and source of income.
-我们 -尼尔对孩子很好
- We? - Neil's great with kids.
而且他无法勃起 所以我也不需要跟他上♥床♥
And his penis doesn't work, so sex won't get in the way.
就说好像听到你的声音了
Thought I heard you.
等我一会儿 我给尼尔换个衣服
Just give me a minute to get Neil dressed.
已经换好了
Already done.
我们待会儿去买♥♥东西 有什么要我买♥♥的吗
We're going shopping later. You need anything?
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
走吧 亲爱的
Let's go, honey.
我会在六点做晚饭
I'm making dinner. 6:00.
已经发了短♥信♥给卡尔和伊恩了
Already texted Carl and Ian.
好的
Okay.
我不会叫菲奥娜过来
I'm not inviting Fiona.
这里不欢迎婊♥子♥
No cunts allowed.
好吧
Okay.
别忘了走"后门”
Don't forget anal.
-我们不走"后门” -谢谢告知
- We're not doing anal. - Oh. Good to know.
晚饭你会过来吗
Hey, you coming to this dinner tonight?
就在我家 不得不来
It's in my apartment. Kind of have to.
为什么要聚餐来着
What's it for?
我哪儿知道 黛比坚持要我们都到场
Fuck if I know, but Debbie insisted we be there.
那个 她真的在把孩子系在胸前的情况下
So, she got into a fight with a homeless lady
跟一个女流浪汉大打了一架
with a baby strapped to her chest?
是的 你了解黛比越多
Yeah, the more you get to know Debbie,
你就会发现这事儿搁她那儿太平常了
the more you'll see it's really not that unusual.
你觉得她跟我弟弟在一起是好事吗
You think her and my brother is a good idea?
-不觉得 你呢 -当然不
- Nope. You? - Fuck no.
帮我分分神 别想这事了
How about you get my mind off it?
这些瓶子怎么回事儿
What's with the bottles?
-用来装伏特加的 -他就不能在酒吧弄吗
- Oh, more vodka for the bar. - He can't do that there?
宝贝 你从来没跟公公婆婆什么的生活过
Ah, babe, you've never had in-laws.
这就是他们会做的事
This is what they do.
他们不声不响地出现在你家 然后把你烦死
They stop by unannounced and annoy the shit out of you.
你这是在讽刺我妈吗
Is that some kind of dig at my mom?
当然不是
No!
我带孩子们去公园
I'm taking the kids to the park.
-拉娜 你去酒吧吗 -去完银行就去
- Lana, you coming to the bar? - After I go to the bank.
外...公
Grand... pa.
这是你说的第一个词
You said your first word.
你老爸说了第一个词
Your dad said his first word.
他说了第一个词了 你们听到了吗
He said his first word! You guys hear that?
伙计 我真该录下来
Oh, man, I wish I'd been recording it.
外公
Grandpa!
外公
Grandpa!
我了个草
Oh, fucking hell.
我还真不知道你有这一手
I didn't know if you'd be good at that.
太棒了
That was unbelievable.
床单湿了
Sheets drenched?
是的
Yeah.
我有时高♥潮♥就会这样
That's how I come sometimes.
什么
What?
你没听过潮♥吹♥这事儿
You never heard of female ejaculation?
不 我听过 我还以为这跟独角兽
Oh, no, I have. I just thought it was a myth,
或是温和的共和党人一样是虚构的
like unicorns or moderate republicans.
你好硬
You're really hard.
刚才太刺♥激♥了
That was really hot.
你跟男人潮♥吹♥的次数多吗
Hey, does that happen a lot with guys?
偶尔吧
Sometimes.
一个人的时候才会
When you're alone?
不是
No.
你以前怎么没有这样高♥潮♥过
Hey, why didn't you come like that before?
我以前没让你"吃"我下面啊
I hadn't let you go down on me.
你怎么这么多问题
You have a lot of questions.
我只是 这感觉就像是沃森与克里克
I just... I feel like Watson and Crick must have
第一次发现了DNA
when they discovered DNA.
就是一次高♥潮♥而已
It's just an orgasm.
咱们应该一开始就这么做
We should've been doing this from the beginning.
不可能
Can't.
除非我跟一个男的相处得很愉快
Not until I'm really comfortable with a guy.
抱歉 孩子们 爸爸忘了拿吸管杯了
Sorry, kids. Daddy forgot your sippy cups.
真是坏爸爸 坏爸爸
Bad daddy. Bad daddy.
谁电视忘了关
Ah, who left the TV on?
真是坏妈妈 坏妈妈
Bad mommy. Bad mommy.
谢谢你陪我来
Thanks for coming with me.
我不想一个人带弗兰妮做检查
I didn't want to have to do Franny's exam alone.
我爱你
I love you.
等检查完了 要一起吃个午餐吗
After this is over, you want to go grab lunch?
要吗 尼尔
Yeah? Neil?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你在泌乳吗
Are you lactating?
尼尔 一 二
Neil. One. Two.
看着你
Eyes on you.
他克制不了自己 脑袋受过创
He can't help it. He has brain damage.
宝宝好可爱
Cute baby.
不 不可爱
No, it's not.
小薇 小薇 出事了
V! V. We got to talk.
我以为你要去公园
I thought you were going to the park.
我好像看到不该看的了
I think I saw something.
我不确定 但我很肯定
I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure.
至少我这么认为 但我也不确定有多肯定
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表