位于市中心 霍普金斯学院
我认得这个房♥间 你看到这个伤疤了吗
I recognize this room. You see this scar?
小时候被雷诺兹大人用尺子打伤的
Got hit with a ruler by Monsignor Reynolds
因为我上课时插话
for talking out of turn in class.
我的比你更严重
I can do one better.
这是被圣保罗学校的艾格尼丝修女打伤的
This is from Sister Agnes over at St. Paul's
因为四年级时 我的裙子太短了
because my skirt was too short in the fourth grade.
那可是光荣的战伤
That's a handsome battle wound.
希望你吸取教训了
Hope you learned your lesson.
我第二天穿了更短的裙子
Made it shorter the next day.
我喜欢你这种精神
I like your spirit.
你的膝盖骨也挺好看的
And your patellas aren't so bad either.
那我们该怎么处置
So what are we gonna do
你擅闯学校 跟学生乱说话这件事呢
about you trespassing and accosting my children?
我们又该怎么处置
What are we gonna do
你们毁掉公共教育的事呢
about you destroying public education?
我们不是毁掉它
We're not destroying it.
而是给各种家庭的孩子们
We're creating better choices
提供更好的选择
for families and their children.
白人孩子
White children.
我们欢迎所有种族的孩子
We are open to all children of all races.
宣传册上印着多元化
Lot of diversity in this brochure.
但我在操场上可没见到有色人种学生
I didn't seen any of these rainbow kids out on the playground.
如果我让利亚姆来霍普金斯学院上学
What would you say if I offered Liam
你怎么说
a place here at Hopkins Academy?
我会说 这里学费要两万
I'd say I'm about 20K short
我就差了两万
of the 20K this place costs.
是两万七千
27k.
可能我没说清楚
Perhaps I'm not making myself clear.
我们会承担他的学费
We'd be picking up the cost of his education.
我觉得今天我们表现不太好
I don't think that went well.
我觉得很好
It went great.
-弗兰妮哭个不停 -她是个婴儿
- Franny wouldn't stop crying. - She's a baby.
家庭与儿童服务署的那个小姐一直在做笔记
The DCFS lady was taking notes.
那是他们的工作
That's what they do.
他们最后为什么不告诉我 能否留下弗兰妮
Why didn't they tell me at the end that I could keep her?
她要先写报告 她告诉过你了
She has to write her report. She told you that.
我不知道 我有种不好的预感
I don't know. I have a bad feeling about this.
你是个很棒的母亲 会没事的
You're a great mother. It'll be fine.
-你说的是实话 对吗 -是的
- You're telling the truth, huh? - Yeah.
我猜那是和不会撒谎的人
Guess that's the good thing
在一起才会有的好事情
about being with someone who can't lie.
我爱你 黛比
I love you, Debbie.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你真的爱我吗
You do?
-是啊 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
别闹
Stop.
小凯 斯维特拉娜在楼上等着我们呢
Kev, Svetlana's up there waiting for us.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
我不知道 你觉得她把他给杀了吗
I don't know. You think she killed him?
才不是 我不认为她杀了他
No, I don't think she killed him.
我是说以后我们怎么跟她啪啪啪
I meant what are we gonna do about having sex with her?
-我们还啪吗 -当然 为什么不
- Do we do it? - Sure, why not?
这里只有五把刀
There are only five knives here.
不管她在伊冯的事上撒了谎吗
Even after she lied about Yvon?
她道过歉了 我觉得之前我们有六把刀
She apologized. I thought we had six knives.
你管这里有几把刀干什么
Why are you thinking about our knives right now?
也许她用这里的刀杀了伊冯
Because maybe she used one of them to kill Yvon.
-你说什么胡话呢 -我有吗 我不知道
- You're talking crazy. - Am I? I don't know.
我觉得这把刀上有血迹
I think this knife has blood on it.
凯文 别岔开话题 我觉得我对
Kevin, focus. I don't think that I trust
斯维特拉娜失去信任了 不能和她啪啪啪了
Svetlana anymore to have sex with her.
信任和啪啪啪有什么关系
What does trust have to do with having sex?
难道你不觉得她在别的事上也撒谎了吗
Do you think she lied about other things, too?
比如说什么
Like what?
也许她根本不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Maybe she really isn't Russian,
-现在可是你在说胡话 -我有吗
- Oh, now you're talking crazy. - Am I?
她骗我们说她老公是她爸
She lied about her husband being her father.
也许叶夫根尼其实是她侄子
Maybe Yevgeny is really her nephew.
别逗我了
Oh, don't even fuck with me with this.
我 我没法把这些烂事捋顺
I-I can't keep all this shit straight.
我就是说 我不知道她到底是谁了
I'm just saying, I don't know who she is anymore.
那你打算怎么做
So what do you want to do?
你想像过去一样做一对夫妇吗
You want to go back to being a couple again?
那酒吧怎么办 还有孩子呢
What about the bar? The kids?
我们的关系呢
Our relationship?
我不知道 小维
I don't know, V.
你告诉我该怎么做 我照做就是了
You tell me what to do, I'll do it.
这盒老鼠药原来就在这里吗
Have we always had a box of rat poison in here?
我等着你们呢
I'm waiting for you.
妈的 我们得上楼把这事给了了
Oh, shit. We got to go up and do this.
我的塑料篷布和胶布哪去了
Where's my plastic tarp and duct tape?
快来 凯文
Come on, Kevin!
玩这个吗
This guy?
-没错 -好 好吧
- Oh, yes. - Okay, all right.
-这会很有趣的 -什么
- This is gonna be funny. - What?
停 停 你得向前看
Just stop, stop. You got to look straight,
-这样我们就能换脸了 -我不要这样
- so they can swap our faces. - I don't want to.
好了 我在输入邮件地址
Okay, I'm typing in my email
-这样机器就能把照片发给我们 -好
- so they'll send us the photo. - Okay.
我们可以拍五张照片
We get five photos.
每张照片都要不同的表情
Let's make a different face for each one.
-好吧 你先做哪个 -微笑
- Okay, what's your first? - Smile.
微笑
Smile.
现在 做个愤怒的表情
Now, uh, angry face.
好吧 金鱼脸
Okay. Fish face.
现在做什么 金鱼脸吗
Now what? Fish face?
好了 我有个主意
Okay, I got an idea.
好了 我的天啊
Okay. Oh, my God.
-诺艾尔吗 -好
- Noelle? - Okay.
怎么了
What's going on?
你♥他♥妈♥认真的吗
Are you fucking serious?
我 我马上到
I'll... I'll be right there.
-怎么了 -查理一个小时前
- What's up? - Charlie left Lucas
把卢卡斯丢给隔壁邻居了
with his next-door neighbor an hour ago.
-我们得走了 -好好好好
- We got to go. - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你准备好了吗
You--you ready?
《变性人的宣爱日》
好了
Yeah.
不
No.
谢谢你照看卢卡斯
Thanks for watching Lucas.
他说他有事 很快回来
He said he had a quick errand to run,
但一去不回
never came back.
诺艾尔 我给你点钱吧
Noelle, let me give you some cash.
别 别这样 好吗 我要去上班了
Please, stop, okay? I got to go--work.
抱歉
Sorry.
他去喝酒了吗
He go on a bender?
我敢肯定
I'm sure.
三十天没喝酒 狗屁
30 days sober-- bullshit.
可能只有三十分钟吧
Probably hasn't been 30 minutes sober.
我真是
I just--
去他妈的
Fuck!
我要走了 你能自己回家吗
I'm gonna go. Can you get home okay?
好
Yeah.
你知道 关键是
You know, the thing is...
我是个混♥蛋♥才会相信他
is I'm a jackass for believing him,
因为我知道他在撒谎
'cause I knew he was lying.
但是我想对他友善点
But I wanted to play nicey-nice
这样他就会把欠我的抚养费给我
so that he'd give me the child support he owes me.
很可悲吧
Pathetic, huh?
我不想让你对我有缺钱的印象
I don't want you to think that I'm desperate for cash.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表