Their daddy misses them too.
爸爸还很想晚上抱着妈妈睡觉
Daddy also misses holding their mommy at night.
想抱其中一个妈妈
One of their mommies.
另一个妈妈 他还没想清楚
The other mommy, he's still confused about.
-他什么时候能想清楚 -他还不知道
- When will he figure it out? - He doesn't know.
他觉得应该找人咨♥询♥一下
He thinks they should get help with it.
哪种咨♥询♥
What kind of help?
我给史蒂夫·哈维打电♥话♥了
So, I called Steve Harvey.
不是主持人 是节目组
Not the guy. The show.
看他们愿不愿意接
To see if they'd take us.
接我们干什么 上节目吗
Take us where? On the air?
对
Yeah, kind of.
他说他们现在比较关注婚礼
He said they're focused on weddings,
离婚 明星 四十多岁的胖女人
divorces, celebrities, obese women over 40,
可能明年还会拍交换家庭
and may do alternative families next year,
我就说 "我可等不了那么久
and I was like, "I can't wait that long.
我没干净内♥裤♥穿了
I got no clean drawers,
我老二一周没被女人摸过了"
and my junk hasn't been lady-touched in a week."
-所以他们给了我电♥话♥号♥码 -什么号♥码
- So they gave me phone numbers. - For what?
婚姻咨♥询♥师
Marriage counselors.
我也没有别的办法了 小维
I don't know what else to do, V.
我们不能像"咸味儿蛇"那样
We can't keep going around in circles
一直兜圈子
like the "Hour-obe-ras."
-什么 -"咸味儿蛇"
- The what? - The "Hour-obe-ras."
艾莱柏的新龙舌兰酒
That--that new tequila we got at the Alibi.
蛇吃自己的尾巴
It had a snake eating its own tail.
我们不可能是这世上第一个
We can't be the only throuple on Earth
经历这种事的三人家庭 对吧
that's gone through this, right?
婚姻咨♥询♥师经常见到这种事
Marriage therapists have seen this stuff all the time.
他们知道该怎么做
They'll know what to do.
看看她
Oh, look at her.
这个小脸蛋
Those cheeks!
她肯定特别想你
She must've missed you so much.
女儿都会想妈妈
Daughters always miss their mommies.
你想我吗
Do you miss me?
你消失了
You disappeared.
又一次
Again.
我现在回来了 我不走了
Well, I'm here now, and I'm staying put.
所有未成年都出去
All minors out of the bar,
要不然我就把汽油浇你们身上点着
or else I pour gas on you and light matches.
她不能出去
She can't go out.
警♥察♥正在暗中巡查
The cops are prowling around,
寻找一个红头发的少女
looking for a red-headed teenager
和一个拿着球棍的金发疯子
and a loony blonde with a bat.
我不回家
I'm not going home.
我去尼尔家 他很想我们
I'm going to Neil's. He misses us.
那不错
Good call.
我要留在这儿以防弗兰克出现
I'm gonna hang here in case Frank shows up.
你要在哪睡觉
Where you gonna sleep?
我会找个地方睡的
I'll find someplace.
你今晚可以来跟我们睡
You can crash with us tonight.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
小黛 你真是可爱
Aw, Deb. You're a doll.
谢了
Thanks.
你能把我的包也带走吗
Can you take my duffel too?
可以
Sure.
这是我们的地址
Here's our address.
钥匙在门垫下面
Our key's under the mat.
我们在一单元
We're unit one.
多谢
Thank you so--
谢谢你让我做了外祖母
and thank you for making me a grandmother.
从你出生的那个夏天后我都没这么高兴过了
I haven't been this happy since the summer you were born.
冬天 我生日在十二月
Winter. My birthday's in December.
回见吧
See you later.
我他妈是外祖母了
I'm a motherfucking grandma!
谢谢
Thank you.
我得为弗兰克清理一下
I got to freshen up for Frank.
向他证明我依然不减当年
Show him I still got it.
不减什么 虱子还是疱疹
Got what? Crabs or herpes?
-我跟小凯谈了 -然后呢
- So, I talked to Kev. - And?
他认为我们应该去看三人家庭咨♥询♥师
He thinks we should go see a throuples counselor.
我说会跟你谈谈
I said I'd talk to you about it.
小维 给我来点便宜带劲的
Hey, yo, V, can I get whatever's cheap and ugly?
我们就去一次行吗
Maybe we can go once?
如果我们不喜欢 那下次就不去了
If we hate it, we don't have to go again.
-好吧 -真的吗
- Okay. - Really?
我们去三人家庭咨♥询♥
We go to throuple counsel.
我们去坐在一个满嘴口臭的老头子面前
We go and sit in front of old man with shit breath.
聊着做♥爱♥ 他记录
Talk about fucking. He takes notes.
然后他回家撸管
He goes home and spanks his monkey.
如果你们都想这样 那我就为你们去
If you both want this, I do it for you.
他的酒我请了
His drink's on me!
不 不 我自己付钱
No, no, I got my own drink.
-莫妮卡 -小维
- Monica? - Hey, V.
最后一个球 副乳给我
Last ball, I got side-titty.
这个疯女人是谁
Who is this spastic woman?
弗兰克的老婆 孩子的妈妈
Frank's wife. The kids' mother.
那群孩子还有妈
Kids have a mother?
很少出现
Barely.
跟我们讲讲去哪了吧 莫妮卡
You gonna tell us where you've been, Monica?
爱荷华
Iowa.
80号♥公路下面的某家汽车旅馆
Some Shitsville roadhouse off the 80.
一群卡车司机
Bunch of truckers.
那地方的枪管子比牙还多
More guns than teeth in that place.
有次我见过一个男的在停车场
Once, I saw a guy skin a buck in the parking lot
用石头和绳子剥鹿皮
with a rock and a rope.
礼仪保存得很好啊
Wow, civility is alive and well.
什么风把你吹回来了
So, what brings you back to town?
弗兰克和孩子们
Frank and the kids.
我要补偿他们
I'm gonna make good.
听到了吗 利普
You hear that, Lip?
我有个计划
I got a plan.
我要帮你和孩子们安排好一生
I'm gonna set you and the kids up for life.
给我电♥话♥
你自怨自艾过了吧
I trust you licked your wounds by now.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我帮你预约了一个面试
I scored you an interview.
一家对冲基金公♥司♥ 刚上市
Hedge fund. Just went public.
-实习吗 -是的
- Internship? - Yes.
-不了 谢谢 -但这家公♥司♥有工资
- No. No, thanks. - But this one pays.
我需要你明早去一趟
I need you to go in tomorrow morning.
要早点 非常早
Early. Real early.
华尔街时间的早
We're on Wall Street time.
拜托
Come on.
让你经历之前的狗屁上诉我很自责
I feel rotten I put you through that board of appeal bullshit.
安抚我的良心 顺便赚点钱
Ease my conscience and make a buck.
一石二鸟
Two birds, one stone.
我说不好
I don't know.
你还在餐厅洗盘子吗
You still washing diner dishes?
把细节发给我 好吗
Text me the details, okay?
好
Good.
别搞砸了
Don't blow it.
嗯
Yep.
埃塔
Etta?
你在干什么
What are you doin'?
公车来晚了
Bus is late.
这不是公交车站
This isn't a bus stop.
这就说得通了
That explains it.
你看到温德尔了吗
Have you seen Wendell?
你在这呢
There you are!
你的剩菜 钱包和外衣都在我这
I got your leftovers, your purse, your coat.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表