这是怎么了
What the hell happened here?
我们家被抢劫了吗
Did we get robbed?
-凯文 -起来
- Kev. - Wake up.
美女们好
Hey, sexy. Hey, beautiful.
-这是怎么回事 -屋里乱成一片
- What is going on? - This place is a disaster.
你今天不是要打扫卫生吗
You were supposed to clean today.
抱歉 我知道
Oh, sorry, I know.
我要忙死了 但我们玩得很开心
I got too busy, but we had a great day.
你们知道杰玛
Oh, my... Did you know Gemma
能自己爬到沙发上吗
can climb up on the couch all by herself?
打扫卫生是你今天唯一的任务
Your only job was to clean today.
是啊 那就不管孩子们的死活了吗
Really? I thought I was supposed to keep the kids alive, too.
我们忙了一天 累得跟狗一样
We were at work all day, busting our butts.
唯一的要求就是回家后屋里干干净净的
Yeah, all we ask is to come home to a clean house.
我也忙了一天啊
I was working all day, too.
忙着干什么 食物大战吗
Doing what, having a food fight?
-你洗澡了吗 -做晚餐了吗
- Did you even shower? - Make us dinner?
天啊 我又不是女佣 别对我发号♥施令
Oh, my God, I'm not a maid. Why are you two riding my ass?
可你干坐了一整天什么都没干
Because you sat on that ass all day doing nothing.
没错 这就是我今天的活动内容
Oh, that's exactly what I did today.
啥都没干
Nothing.
我他妈一点儿屁事都没干
I did a heaping shit pile of absolutely nothing!
-三百二十八块钱 -你在开玩...
- Uh, $328-- - Are you kidding--
别 等等 不要
No, wait, no, no!
这边 不要走前门
Come on, not the front door.
我们有个特殊入口
We have a special entrance.
你有计划吗
Got a plan?
当然有计划了
Yeah, of course there's a plan.
我靠
Oh, shit.
-我们就... -好
- Let's just... - Okay.
-女士优先 -好的 天啊
- Ladies first. - Okay. Oh, boy.
-我托你一把 -好的
- I'll give you a boost. - Okay.
-利亚姆 快点 -好了
- Liam, come on. - Okay.
-别摔下去 -好
- Don't fall, okay? - Okay.
你确定这玩意儿够安全吗
Are you sure this thing is safe?
-我们很快就会知道了 -好吧
- Well, we'll find out soon. - Okay.
利亚姆 抓着我的脚踝
Liam, grab my ankles.
好了 谢谢你
Okay. Oh, yeah. Thank you.
天啊
Jesus.
弗兰克 对不起
Frank, I'm sorry.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
以前都不知道我们家地板这么斜
I had no idea our floor was so slanted.
要是能刷刷牙 换身衣服
Ugh, it'd be nice to have a toothbrush
该有多好
and a change of clothes.
是啊 我要冲个澡
Yeah, I need a shower.
这椅子让我屁♥股♥都坐麻了
My ass is numb from this chair.
这个沙发倒是挺舒服的
This couch is pretty comfy.
还是没生弗兰克的气吗
Still not mad at Frank, huh?
我拒绝浪费任何力气在他身上
I refuse to let him have any of my energy.
-我要先用厨房♥的厕所 -不行
- Dibs on the kitchen bathroom! - Oh!
我靠 你...
Oh, shit, you--
靠
Shit!
我们得到楼上去
We got to get upstairs.
对啊 要不是利亚姆跟他在一起
Yeah, we can throw a stink bomb up there
我们就可以扔泡屎上去了
if Liam weren't with him.
给楼上的窗户装上栏杆
Put bars up on the window.
你们说我们能不能放火
Do you guys think we can set fire
烧掉房♥子的顶层
to the top floor of the house?
-你快点儿 -我要尿在水池里
- Hurry up in there! - I'm using the sink.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
兄弟 你那里可真是一团烂肉
Dude, that is a mangled mess.
-我的天啊 -操
- Oh, my God. - Ugh, fuck.
一片血肉模糊啊 老弟
It's all bloody and raw, man.
你不该去做那个割包皮的破手术的 兄弟
You shouldn't have gotten that stupid circumcision, man.
好吧 反正我都割了
All right, well, I did, and there's nothing
现在也没办法了 所以你们两个去死吧
I can do about it now, so fuck you guys.
作为唯一一个没割过包皮的加拉格成员
I already feel like enough of a freak
我已经觉得自己够怪胎的了
being the only Gallagher who's not circumcised.
谢谢你们现在让我觉得更悲催了
Thanks for making me feel worse about it.
什么鬼
What the hell?
赤♥裸♥女佣
孩子们
Hey, kids.
看到那两位女士了吗
See those ladies over there?
她们会帮我们打扫房♥子
They're gonna help us clean the house
这样我们就有更多时间一起玩了
so we can spend more time playing together.
赤♥裸♥女佣
管他呢
Eh, what the hell?
爽
Yeah.
主管道关了 外面的水龙头开着
Main's off, and the outside spigot's open.
好 把锯子递给我
All right, hand me the hacksaw.
谢了
Thanks.
看看没有水他还能在上面撑多久
Let's see how long he lasts up there without water.
这真有意思 哈里
This is so fun, Harry.
我们现在的生活太美好了
We have such a great life now.
双人婴儿车
Double stroller?
这能换不少钱
We could get a lot for that.
很快我们就能给你存上大学的钱了
Pretty soon we'll be able to start saving up for college.
不 没关系
Oh, no, it's okay.
如果你不想上大学 可以不去 哈里
You don't have to go to college if you don't want to, Harry.
该死
Shit!
这股味都能熏死头大象了
That smell could knock a buzzard off a gut wagon.
娃娃脸 我们得给你洗个澡了
Hey, Dollface, we got to hose you down.
你身上的味道比穿小丑服的胖子还重
You're riper than a fat boy in a clown costume.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
利亚姆
Liam...
给我倒杯咖啡
coffee on the hot plate.
该死 我...
Oh, God damn it. I--
希望这个马桶最近冲过
I hope it was recently flushed.
两只秃鹰在巢穴上空盘旋
Two raptors circling the nest.
文件已删除
巢穴安全
Nest is secured.
箱子里装的什么
What's in the box?
新制♥服♥
New uniforms.
-太可爱了 -这可不行
- Oh, those are so cute! - Oh, hell, no.
-我可不要把腿露出来 -拜托
- I am not exposing my legs. - Oh, come on.
你会赚到更多小费的
You'll make more tips.
除了我的妇科医生和拿望远镜偷♥窥♥我的邻居
Nobody sees my spider veins except my gyno
没人可以看我腿上的蜘蛛纹
and the neighbor with the binoculars.
那就别在这儿干了
Don't have to work here anymore.
好吧
Fine.
我们几个下班要去旋律酒吧
Bunch of us are going to Melody Lounge after work.
-你一起来吧 -那是个夜店吗
- You should come. - Is that a club?
会很有趣的
It'll be fun.
我没换的衣服
I don't have a change of clothes.
-你当然有了 -可不是吗
- Of course you do. - Yeah, right.
拜托 你看上去好极了
Come on, you look fine.
把利普也叫上
Hey, bring Lip, too.
今天联调局的人来我实习的地方了
You know, the Feds showed up at my internship today.
带走了几个服务器
Yeah, took a couple of servers.
为什么
What for?
不知道
No idea.
不过那些技术宅特别有钱
But those nerds are richer than balls.
我给凯勒布发了短♥信♥
I texted Caleb.
告诉他下班后去工作室见面
Told him to meet me at the loft after work.
要分享操妹子的经历吗
Gonna compare vagina stories?
那就是我们要做的事
That's exactly what we're gonna do.
卡尔来了
There's Carl.
卡尔·加拉格 请到救护车这边来
Carl Gallagher, please approach the ambulance.
请你走快点 卡尔
Gonna need you to speed up, Carl.
来了
I'm coming!
都要把宝宝们吵醒了
Gonna wake up the damn babies.
你一定是赤♥裸♥女佣公♥司♥的人
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表