不错
Nice.
吉娅被赶出家门了
Gia got kicked out of the house.
很幸运收♥容♥所♥还有空位
We're lucky the shelter had some space.
弗兰克不介意他搬进来吗
Hey, Frank didn't give him too much shit about moving in, did he?
吉娅是她 不是他
Gia's a her, not a him.
她正确的写法是女也她
Her proper pronoun is "She."
你♥爸♥是当地的英雄
Your dad's a local hero.
弗兰克就是弗兰克 不是爸爸
Well, Frank is a Frank, not a dad,
他正确的写法是宝盖它
and his proper pronoun is "It."
我们今晚一起玩吗
We, uh--we hangin' tonight?
希望如此
Hope so.
老天
Jesus!
对不起
Sorry.
你来干什么
Uh, what are you doin' here?
找玛戈
Uh, lookin' for Margo.
这还是她的办公室吗
Is this still her office?
她今天去出庭作证了
Uh, she's out for a deposition today.
有什么问题吗
What's the problem?
没问题
No problem.
我今天来是想说Patsy之家经营地很好
I just came to report that Patsy's is doing great.
我们在休业的时候都爆满
We've been overcrowded on our off shifts,
晚上的客人多得
and our nighttime crowds are so heavy,
我们只好记名字排队入座
we have to take names for tables.
-做得好 -谢谢
- Good work. - Thanks.
我还有很多主意
I got a lot more ideas,
但我想讨论一下我应得的份额
but I'd like to discuss me gettin' a reasonable cut.
什么份额
Cut of what?
利润
The profits,
既然是因为我利润才增长的
seein' as how I'm the reason that they increased.
你见过哪的餐厅经理拿利润分红的
On what planet do diner managers get a cut of the business profits?
我让餐厅起死回生了
I turned that place around.
对 所以我们不用关闭它了
Yeah, so we wouldn't close it down.
我每天工作24小时来让它活起来
I worked 24-7 and got it jumpin'.
那远超过一个经理的职责
That's above and beyond manager.
我为那个破餐厅忙得屁♥股♥冒烟
I busted my ass on that shit diner,
而我没有得到应得的报酬
and I'm not gettin' paid what I'm worth.
咱们都一样
Join the club.
给人打工的没有谁能按劳取酬
Nobody making a paycheck is paid what they're worth.
你得拥有什么才能赚大钱
Look, you have to own something to make real money,
而玛戈是这里唯一的拥有者
and Margo's the only owner around here.
好吧 每周多五十块怎么样
Fine. What about an additional 50 bucks a week?
你刚涨过工资
You just got a raise.
不可能再涨
Not gonna happen.
谁和谁结婚了
So who's married to whom?
-我们结婚了 -两两结婚
- We're married... - To each other.
但我们三个之间还有共同的关系
But we still have relationship with all three of us.
我是大老爹
I'm Big Papa.
那谁要收养谁
And who's adopting whom?
她要收养我们的女儿
She's adopting our daughters.
她要收养我和囚犯的儿子
She's adopting son I have with jailbird.
-也就是他 -不 他是大老爹
- And that's him? - No, this is Big Papa.
他是个好爸爸和好丈夫
He's a good daddy and a good husband.
囚犯在蹲监狱
Jailbird in jail.
不再是爸爸了 新爸爸 大老爹
Not daddy anymore. New daddy, Big Papa.
有趣
Huh, fascinating.
你的三胞胎呢
A-a-and your triplets?
我的儿子和他们的女儿
My son, their daughters.
这太怪了 我们得一直
So weird how we have to keep explaining
向人们解释我们的情况
our situation to people.
源自法语menage-a-tois 指夫妻双方与一方情人共居的家庭
好像他们从来没听说过三角家庭
It's like they never heard of a menage-a-three.
这也许是我司见过的
This may be the most exciting adoption case
最刺♥激♥的收养案了
this firm has ever seen.
我是说 我将成为现代家庭的代言人
I mean, I'll be the face of the modern family.
-这简直能改变我的事业 -那商量一下
- This is career changing. - So we negotiate discount fee
打个折好互利共赢
for mutual benefit.
我们先填文书 才能启动申请程序
Let's get the paperwork started to begin the application process.
你们需要集齐你们所有的医疗信息
You'll need to gather all of your health-care information
来建立案件卷宗
to build your case file,
孩子们也一样
and the same for the children.
他们所有的体♥检♥报告 免疫记录
All of their checkups, immunizations,
麻腮风三联疫苗症
MMR vaccines.
MMR疫苗是指麻疹 腮腺炎和风疹的联合疫苗
-MMR疫苗 -一边去 小凯
- MMR vaccine? - Not now, Kev.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我没能进入军校 先生
I didn't get into military school, sir.
没通过药检吗
You fail the drug test?
不是
No.
他们说剩下的席位都是给非白人的
Said the only slots left were for colored people.
有色人种 孩子
People of color, son.
别说"非白人"
Don't say "Colored people."
这是逆向种族歧视
That's reverse racism.
那你怎么称呼白人席位
So what you call all the white slots?
反逆向种族歧视
Reverse reverse racism?
我跟他们说我也有黑人血统
Well, I told 'em I was part black.
他们不信我 你见过我弟弟 利亚姆
They didn't believe me. You've met my brother, Liam.
我家里有人跟黑人搞在一起
Somebody in my families been dipping in the chocolate.
你能再帮我写封推荐信吗
Can you write me another letter?
跟他们说我符合多样性席位的要求
Tell 'em I qualify for a diversity slot?
你想让我为你的黑人血统作担♥保♥
You want me to vouch for your blackness?
如果不太麻烦的话
If it wouldn't be too much trouble.
我不知道你是什么 加拉格
I don't know what you are, Gallagher--
部分黑人 部分白人 部分傻♥逼♥
part black, part white, part dipshit.
任何混♥蛋♥都能随便声称自己有黑人血统
Any asshole can claim black by convenience.
-这不公平 先生 -白人的负担 孩子
- It's not fair, sir. - White man's burden, son.
除非达到了真正的种族平衡
Until there's some genuine racial balance out there,
你只能认种族多样性的栽了
you got to take the short end of the diversity stick.
那我要去哪儿学会做一个真男人
Well, where am I supposed to learn to be a real man?
我要一辈子都困在这个贫民区了
I'm gonna be stuck in this hood forever.
单身母亲想养活宝宝 不是吸毒
请伸出援手
两个纵火事件受害人
Ugh, two arson victims,
一个35岁犯心脏病的
a 35-year-old heart attack,
一个喷射性呕吐的3岁小孩
and a projectile-vomiting three-year-old,
这还不到5点
and it's not even five o'clock.
是啊
Yep.
你的污渍去除得怎么样了
How's your stain coming?
婴儿湿巾擦不掉
Gonna need something stronger than baby wipes.
那个小孩把你整惨了
That kid got you good.
也不是我第一次被呕吐物覆盖了
It's not my first time wearing projectile vomit.
通常还伴有廉价啤酒和打斗
Usually there's cheap beer and fists involved.
下班后我们要去酒吧
Oh, we're all hittin' up the bar after work.
你要来吗
You want to come?
不了 我得去见一个新朋友
Ah, no, I'm supposed to meet up with a new friend later.
新朋友
A new friend, huh?
听上去像是失恋后找的疗伤情人
Sounds like a rebound.
你得慢点来
You got to go slow.
我上一个疗伤情人
My last rebound
把我工作的车子轮胎给砍破了
slashed the tires of the rig I was workin'.
当时车后有个病人
I had a patient in the back
屁♥股♥里卡了个可乐瓶子
with a Coke bottle shoved up his ass.
不是疗伤情人好吗
Not a rebound, all right?
就是个我刚认识的人
Just a guy I met.
他叫特雷弗
His name's Trevor.
挺好玩的
He's a lot of fun to hang out with.
纯粹柏拉图式关系
It's just platonic.
没有柏拉图这种东西好吗
There's no such thing as platonic.
你要么在做♥爱♥
You're either bonin',
要么等着做♥爱♥
or you're waitin' to bone.
所以我只和同事混
See, that's why I only hang out with my coworkers,
在车上工作一天 身上全是尿和呕吐物
'cause after a day on the rig wearin' everybody's piss and vomit,
-没人可上 -什么
- none of us are fuckable. - What?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表