Shit has gotten so expensive in this neighborhood.
你检查库存了吗
Did you do the walk-in inventory?
查了 还联♥系♥了批发商送货
Yeah, and called in the Sysco order.
迪迪给夜班姑娘发了工资
Didi cashed out the night girls.
还有我哥哥和你妹妹在这儿
And my brother's here with your sister.
黛比 尼尔
Hey, Debbie. Neil.
今天天气真好
It's a beautiful day.
黛比在生你的气
Debbie's pissed at you.
虽然你不在乎
Not that you care,
但弗兰妮通过了服务署的检查
but Franny passed her DCFS doctor exam.
不过还是要做家访和心理咨♥询♥
Still have to do the home visit and counseling
之后他们才能决定我能否留下她
before they tell me if I can keep her.
我当然在乎
Of course I care.
我以为你只关心拿到钱
Thought all you cared about was getting your money.
我想让你给家里做出合理付出
Just because I want you to contribute your fair share
不代表我不关心
doesn't mean I don't give a shit.
那你到是骗到我了
You could've fooled me.
我们明天要给卡尔办个送别派对
We're having a good-bye party for Carl tomorrow.
-你能来吗 -为了卡尔 可以
- Can you come? - For Carl? Sure.
尼尔想吃汉堡排
Neil wants the patty melt.
抱歉 这道餐从菜单上撤了
Oh, sorry. We took that off the menu.
类似的呢
What's the closest thing?
芝士汉堡 焦糖洋葱
Um, cheeseburger... Caramelized onions,
奶油蛋糕 蛋黄酱面包
brioche bun... aioli?
尼尔 一 二
Neil. One. Two.
我是想说点好话
I was gonna say something nice.
你屁♥股♥不错 补足了你的胸
You have a good ass. It makes up for your small tits.
谢谢
Thanks!
-尼尔 一 二 - 对不起
- Neil. One. Two. - Sorry.
给你买♥♥了拿铁
Got your latte.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我是利普 高级实习生
Yeah, I'm Lip... Uh, senior intern.
我真的很想知道这里是怎么运行的
I'm really psyched to figure out how things work here, you know?
尤其是你做的事情
Especially what you do.
你对网络安全感兴趣
You're interested in cybersecurity?
对 对 对 完全感兴趣
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Totally.
你们就像 无名英雄一样
You guys are like, the, uh, unsung heroes, you know?
那些码农可不这么认为
Not that the coders give a shit.
所以今天有没有一些
So, are there any, like, uh...
破坏攻击什么的
breaches or anything like that today or?
老样子
Just the usual.
中国黑客 还有俄♥罗♥斯♥的
Hackers from China. Russia.
我把他们击退了
I fought 'em off.
好
All right.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
没了
No.
你真厉害
You're the man.
斯维特拉娜刚到
Svetlana just got here.
我脸上有没有印着
Is there a Hallmark card
"很遗憾你♥爸♥一直在强♥奸♥你"
for "I'm sorry your dad's been raping you"?
-你打算跟她说什么 -我
- What are you gonna say to her? - Me?
我他妈能说什么
What the hell am I gonna say?
"小凯以为他看到你干♥你♥爸了也许"
"Kev thought he saw you fucking your dad, maybe?"
你说得对
You're right.
好吧 我不会逃避的
All right, I'm not running away from this.
是时候拿出点男人的样子
It's time to man up.
你上午过得怎么样
So how was your morning?
在银行里排长队
Long line at bank.
对 银行
Right. Bank.
-那你♥爸♥爸呢 -我很忙
- How are things with your dad? - I'm busy.
你们...你们经常打架
You... you... you guys... You guys fight a lot.
那有没有...有没有失控过
And does... does it... does it... Does it ever get out of hand?
有没有你打不过他的时候
Where you can't fight him off?
你为什么结巴得像中风了一样
Why you babble like someone who has stroke?
请你讲清楚点
Make sense, please.
好
Okay.
你♥爸♥把你卖♥♥了做妓♥女♥
Your dad pimped you out.
他有没有验过货
Did he ever sample the goods?
试用一下商品
Try on the merchandise?
带你试驾
Take you out for a test drive?
我什么都没套出来 别生气
I got nothing. Don't be mad.
我在网上找不到魔鬼周的任何信息
I couldn't find anything about hell week online.
他们太保密了
They kept it secret.
一个家伙在脸书上说
This one dude on Facebook posted
那是他一生中最糟糕的一周
that it was the worst week of his life.
他们不过是让你跑到呕吐
They just run you till you puke.
戏弄新生是怎么回事
What about hazing?
在大本营
At the Citadel,
他们把头盔放到枕套里
they put a helmet in a pillowcase
然后不停地打你
and hit you over and over.
像印牛一样 用烫得发红的衣架给你打烙印
Or they brand you with a red-hot hanger like a cow.
-那东西消不掉 -很臭 但好起来很快
- That shit's permanent. - Smells bad, but it heals fast.
会让你坚强 把你炼成一个男人
Toughen you up. Make a man out of you.
你好 再见爸爸
Hi. Bye, Dad.
你看上去不错
You look good.
新信息
嘿 特雷弗
Hey, Trevor.
音乐真不赖
Music kicks ass.
今晚在哪开派对
Where's the party tonight?
新信息
嘿 特雷弗 音乐真不赖 今晚在哪开派对
全选 删除
你到底为什么要去我爸的军校
Why the hell are you going to my dad's military school?
我猜我想变得像他一样
I guess I want to be like him.
你想变成一个一天十小时坐在车里的胖条子
You want to be an overweight cop sitting in a car for ten hours
还被人扔臭屎
getting shit thrown at him?
我说的臭屎不是其他东西
And I don't mean shit like "Stuff."
臭屎就是 人类大便
I mean shit like... human shit.
你是因为我才要走吗
Are you leaving 'cause of me?
不是
No.
因为事情发展成那样我觉得很难过
'Cause I feel bad about how everything went down.
你是说你跟另外一个男人做♥爱♥的事
You mean fucking another dude?
你不该受到那样的委屈
You didn't deserve that.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
他们什么都没发现
Yo. They don't suspect a fucking thing.
太棒了 兄弟
Hell yeah, man.
网络安全那家伙没看到我们的测试代码
Cybersecurity guy didn't see our beta.
-我们搞了多少钱 -三百
- How much we clear? - 300.
好 明天我们可以搞十倍
All right, we can do ten times that tomorrow.
-想喝点什么吗 -当然了
- Want to get drinks? - Yeah, absolutely.
然后我们就上网
Then we go online.
挑挑看想要什么颜色的特斯拉
Pick out what color Teslas we want to get.
今天不用带孩子吗
Got the day off from the kids?
清闲几个小时
Yeah, for a couple hours.
我需要清理下我的头绪
I need to clear my head for a while.
脑子里有太多强♥奸♥和
I got a lot of freaky rape and incest stuff
乱♥伦♥的画面
swirling around up there.
你们要喝什么
What can I get you?
你们最好的酒
Your best booze.
你们是抢劫了便利超♥市♥吗
What, did you rob a mini-mart or something?
没有 我们打劫了几个公♥司♥骗子
Ah, no, we ripped off a bunch of corporate crooks.
发现错错确实可以得对
Turns out two wrongs do make a right.
我们最好的酒还是挺烂的
Well, our best stuff is still pretty shitty.
常客要数量不要质量
Regulars go for quantity, not quality.
今天我请他们喝
They're drinking on me today.
-璜奎英 -为什么
- Joaquin. - Why?
因为他们被一个
'Cause they've been screwed over
嘉奖罪犯 白领和
by a system that rewards criminals
狗屁价值观的体制给害了
with white collars and shit values.
去他妈的抵押贷款证券
Fuck mortgage-backed security.
去他妈的救♥市♥ 去他妈的大而不倒效应
Fuck bailouts. Fuck too big to fail.
是时候从中分一杯羹了
It's time we get a piece of the action.
特别咖啡饮品
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表