We got into it pretty bad about me not being there for her
我怪她没时间给我
and her not givin' a shit about me,
然后我俩就没再说过话
and we haven't spoken since.
别开洗衣机
Don't start the wash.
我还有件衬衫要放进去
I need to throw in one of my shirts.
-别放 -洗衣机坏了
- Can't. - Washer's broken.
那我的军校面试怎么办
What am I supposed to do about my military-school interview?
不能臭得像弗兰克那的流浪汉一样去面试
I can't go on there smelling like one of Frank's homeless.
你还在盘算那件事吗
You're still going through with that?
你的成绩够上军校吗
Don't they check your GPA for military school?
小多的老爸给我写了一封赞爆了的推荐信
Dom's dad wrote me a killer recommendation.
谁死了
Who died?
另一件家电
Another appliance.
糟糕 这回轮到洗衣机了吗
Oh, shit, the washing machine?
是的 死鬼吉米买♥♥给我们的那台
Yeah, it's the one fucking Jimmy bought for us.
早该知道他买♥♥的东西像他一样靠不住
I should've known it would never last.
你得再钓个骗人的凯子
I guess you're gonna have to date another
去给我们买♥♥新的洗衣机
shithead con artist to replace it for us, huh?
谁有空打个电♥话♥联♥系♥维修工
Somebody has to call to get this fixed,
反正我不打
and it's not going to be me.
那我的衬衫怎么处理
What am I supposed to do about my shirt?
家里有个叫水池的东西哦
there's such a thing as a sink.
这里是原始人的山洞吗
Flintstones living up in here?
小黛在哪
Yo, where's Debs?
我觉得她在躲着我 因为她给不出
I think she's avoidin' me 'cause she doesn't have her portion
这个月应付的那份水电费
of the monthly utilities.
你有点咄咄逼人了
You are being kind of cunty about it.
是啊 她真以为你要把她赶出去
Yeah, she really thinks you're gonna kick her out.
要不你跟她把话说清楚吧
Maybe you want to set her straight?
谁说我不会赶她出去了
Who says that I'm not?
你们谁把利亚姆送去托儿所 我要去洗衣店
Somebody drop Liam at day care. I got to hit the laundromat.
好的 我送他过去
Yeah, I'll take him.
走吧 伙计
Come on, bud.
-走 走 走 -异性恋洞穴人
- Go, go, go, go, go. - Straight cavemen.
账算得怎么样了 拉娜
How are the books comin', Lana?
缩减了些日常费用后好多了
Ah, much better with reduced overhead.
现在我们只要把那些常客赊的账
Now we just have to collect running tabs
收回来就行了
from regulars who don't pay.
来吧 碰一下 孩子 碰一下
Come on, fist bumps, kid. Fist bumps.
妈妈和麻麻还有爸爸赚钱了
Mommy, Mommy, and Daddy are makin' money.
收支相抵而已
Ha, breaking even.
我们要逃掉税收债务才行
We are getting out of tax debt.
我们可不可以把彼此的孩子填入退税单
Can we claim each other's kids on our tax returns?
咱们结婚了
We're married.
我们有退税单
We got tax returns?
我们可以以家属的名义申报
We can claim as dependents,
但那样的话我们就得领养
but we would have to do adoption.
我们要领养谁的孩子
Whose kids are we adopting?
既然我都跟她结婚了
She and I would adopt each others'
那我们就领养彼此的
since we're married.
我们还能省下销账的钱 成为合法的一家人
We would save money on write-offs and become legitimate family.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
所以 小维领养叶夫根尼
So, V adopts Yevgeny.
斯维特拉娜领养艾米和杰玛 那我怎么办
Svetlana adopts Amy and Gemma. Where does that leave me?
你就当个穿着四角裤的大个子性感男人行了
That leaves you big, sexy man in boxer shorts.
傻大个该去洗澡了
他要么是说 "我烧焦了你的早餐"
He either said, "I burnt your breakfast,"
或者说的是"我搞砸了你的煎蛋"
or, "I fucked up your eggs."
他说的是"早上好"
He said, "Good morning."
菲奥娜走了
Fiona gone?
她知道你在躲着她
She knows you're avoiding her.
我可不想现在为账单烦心
Don't feel like being harassed about the bills.
我还有两天时间凑齐钱呢
I still got two days to pay up.
她不会真的把你赶出家门的
She's not really gonna kick you out.
她只是希望你能努努力
She just wants you to make an effort.
她就是个婊♥子♥
She's a bitch.
48小时后我的东西就会被扔到街上了
My stuff will be on the street in 48 hours.
我得为我和哈里找到财产保障
I've got to find financial security for me and Harry.
好吧 这样 我借钱给你吧
All right, well, I'll loan you the money.
我周二就发工资了
I get paid on Tuesday.
你能借372美元
Yeah, $372?
你还差372美元
You owe $372?
那你的婴儿奶粉是用鱼子酱还是什么鬼做的
What, is that baby formula made out of caviar or something?
没事 我会弄到钱的
It's cool. I'll get the money.
我还有时间 我搞得定
I've got time. I can handle it.
她不会赶你出去的
She's not gonna kick you out.
热水 感谢老天爷
Hot water? Thank God!
再也不需要用消毒湿巾擦我的小♥穴♥了
Don't got to clean my flaps with disinfectant wipes no more.
我的家人以及没洗澡的兄弟们
My family and unbathed brethren,
我们通过立桩表达我们的诉求
we have won the first battle for homeless dignity
赢得了捍卫流浪者尊严的第一战
by staking our claim.
我们主张了40英亩地和一只骡子
We demanded our 40 acres and a mule,
三间卧室和一个厕所
our three bedrooms and a toilet,
都已经在大家眼前了
and yours truly has delivered it upon you.
-非常感谢 -做得好 弗兰克
- Thank you very much. - Great job, Frank!
不过 听着
But--but listen,
现在 我们有了热水
now--now that we got the hot water turned on,
我们要确保一直都有热水
we want to make sure that it stays on,
一直都有食物
and let's keep food
和违禁物果腹
and illicit substances in our belly.
所以我要把你们分组派出去
So I'm sending you out in groups
从事人尽皆知的最基本的商贸活动
to ply the most basic commerce known to mankind--
乞讨 好吗
begging, okay?
你们四个 去酒店乞讨
You four, take the bodega.
你们三个 去干洗店里乞讨
You three, uh, um, the dry cleaners.
你 先生 看起来需要梳理下仪容仪表
You, sir, you look like you could use a touch of grooming,
那我就派你去理发店乞讨
so let's send you to the barbershop.
好了 行动起来吧
Okay, let's go.
钱可不等人
Other people's money waits for no man.
都出去吧
Go out there.
让他们尝尝流浪者的滋味儿
Give 'em homeless! Yeah!
我不懂你为什么要反对
I don't understand why you're not on board.
这简直是重演上次的蕾丝边婚礼
It's just the whole lesbian-wedding thing again.
你和斯维特拉娜成双成对 我当电灯泡
You and Svetlana are a thing, and I'm the third wheel.
这不过是帮艾米和杰玛
It is just paperwork to secure more money
保障财产的手续
for Amy and Gemma.
万一我们哪天出事了怎么办
What if somethin' happens to us?
斯维特拉娜可以抚养他们
Svetlana will be able to take care of 'em.
如果有万一 你希望菲奥娜
I thought you wanted Fiona to take care of 'em
来照顾他们不是吗
if somethin' happened to us?
菲奥娜现在只顾她自己
Fiona only cares about herself anymore.
别这样嘛 菲奥娜是你的闺蜜
Oh, would you please? Fiona's your best friend.
我们还有她家的钥匙
We have the key to her house,
我敢打赌我们衣柜里有一半衣服是她的
and I'm pretty sure that half our clothes in our closet are hers.
大不了我物归原主
Then I'll take 'em back.
你们俩是打算永久闹僵吗
Is this a permanent thing between you two,
还是闹到其中一人心软道歉为止
or is it until one of you caves and apologizes?
去他的菲奥娜
Screw Fiona!
是时候忘记过去 考虑未来
It's time for us to move on and think about
什么对我们家最有利
what's best of our family,
答案是斯维特拉娜
and that's Svetlana.
办理领养会让孩子生活更稳定
Adoption will give our kids stability.
你难道不希望他们有比我们更好的童年吗
Don't you want them to have more than what we had growin' up?
无论如何 他们还是得叫我爸爸
I still get to be called "Daddy" no matter what.
或叫大老爹
Or Big Papa.
看你决定了 宝贝
Your choice, baby.
制♥服♥妹最棒了
Chicks in uniform rule.
我对男人没兴趣
Not into dudes,
尤其是毛都没长齐的
especially the teenage kind.
少甜言蜜语了
Save your compliments.
推荐信很了不起 加拉格先生
Impressive letter of recommendation, Mr. Gallagher.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表