一直想修来着
Been meaning to take care of it.
来吧 我载你一程
Come on. I'll give you a lift.
请咳嗽
Cough, please.
-医保 -没有
- Insurance? - No.
再咳
Cough again.
-我的天 -好了
- Jesus! - All done.
幸好 医院提供多种付款方案
Fortunately, the hospital offers several payment plans
帮助您付清账单
to help you take care of your bill.
能再给我来点这种樱桃果冻吗
Can I get some more of this cherry Jell-O?
特别美味
It's delicious.
你可以在两到三个月期间分期付款
You can handle it in two or three easy monthly payments.
给我来点土豆泥
Hey. Some mashed potatoes.
还要一点布丁
Maybe a little pudding.
多少钱 这是要干什么
How much? What's that for?
该把你的导尿管拔掉了
Time to take out your Foley.
先生 医药费总额大概是...
Okay, sir, it looks like it's gonna be...
稍等 我忘记算你的呼吸治疗师了
hold on, I forgot the respiratory therapist.
好了 算出来了
Okay, here we go.
不对 稍等 药费
No wait, pharmacy.
现在还不能算出准确数值
It's not a completely accurate number,
不过30天重症病房♥监护
but for 30 days of ICU care,
6次CT 4次核磁共振
six CTs, four MRIs,
泌尿外科 直肠科
urology, proctology,
皮肤科 护理技师
dermatology, skilled nursing,
营养专家 实验 药费
nutritionist, labs, pharmacy...
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
总额应该是不到15万
Should be a little less than 150,000.
美元吗
Dollars?
我了个大草
Fucking mother of Satan!
好了
All done.
你♥他♥妈♥有毛病吗
What the fuck's the matter with you?
10万元
100 grand?
我的衣服呢
Where are my fucking clothes?
先生 你得留在这里
Sir, you need to stay where you are.
我一毛钱也不会付给你的
I am not paying you a fucking cent.
你这样不明智 先生
That's not a good idea, sir.
你还需要留院观察几天
You need to stay for a few more days.
你昏迷了一个月
You've been inactive for a month.
你的肌肉已经出现了一定的萎缩
Your muscles will have atrophied.
我衣服在哪里
Where are my fucking clothes?
你好啊 弗兰妮
Hi, Franny. Hi.
当心脚脚 开始吧
Watch your footie. There we go.
看这个 弗兰妮
Look at this, Franny.
小兔兔 跳啊跳
Mm. Bunny? Hop, hop.
你喜欢这个外套吗
Do you like your jacket?
我的妈呀
Holy shit.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
很想来块派吗
Dying for a piece of pie?
不是
No.
只是有话跟我姐说
I just, uh, I need to talk to my sister.
你要帮我找份工作吗
So you gonna help me get a job?
为什么这么说
How's that?
我遵守了约定
I held up my end of the deal.
我撑过了30天
I-I did the 30 days.
我可以打几个电♥话♥
I can make a few calls.
但很有可能只是实习
But it'll likely be an internship.
不给钱
No pay?
你先进去
You get your foot in the door.
混个熟脸
Make some contacts.
你不上大学了吗
What about college?
我被开除了
I was expelled.
我知道
I'm aware.
你可以把学分转走
You can transfer your credits.
转到别的学校毕业
Finish your degree someplace else.
你还是打电♥话♥帮我问问工作吧
So you'll make those calls?
一言既出驷马难追
A promise is a promise.
利普
Lip.
你还好吗
You good?
挺好的 从没这么好过
Yeah, no, I've never been better.
我有...
I got a, uh...
一口袋的
a pocket full of these, uh...
互助会的筹码
AA chips.
现在每天四包烟
A new four-pack-a-day cigarette habit
帮助我克服酒瘾
to keep me off the hooch.
忙着吞云吐雾没时间喝酒 所以...
I'm too busy hacking up a lung to drink, so...
喝咖啡吗
Want coffee?
好啊 来杯咖啡吧
Sure, yeah, that'd be good.
八号♥桌20分钟了还没收拾
Hey, eight hasn't been bussed in, like, 20 minutes.
帕科在哪
Where's Paco?
他在洗碗
He's washing dishes.
薇尔玛还在急诊
Vilma's still at Urgent Care.
我来收拾吧
I'll bus it.
你现在是老板了吗
You're the boss now?
临时的
Temporarily.
他们找到新经理前 暂时由我代班
I'm filling in till they find a new manager.
我巴不得回去当服务员
I can't wait to get back to waiting tables.
这工作太糟糕了
This job sucks.
纹身是怎么个意思
What's with the tattoo?
提醒我别再做傻事
Something to remind me not to be an idiot.
我本来想纹在额头上 但是临阵退缩了
I was gonna get it tattooed on my forehead, but chickened out.
你要吃点什么吗
You want something to eat?
不用
Uh, no.
但我需要一份工作
But I could use a job.
我手头有点紧
I'm a little short of cash.
大学不是还没读完吗
What about finishing college?
不考虑了吗
Is that off the table?
大学不适合我
It's not for me.
你的将来也不考虑了吗
Your future off the table too?
不 有一个教授
No, I-I got a professor.
他会帮我找些事干
Uh, he's gonna help me find something.
科技创业公♥司♥ 程序员之类的
A tech startup or IT.
只是得过段时间才能有收入
It just might be a while before I get paid, you know?
我挺需要一个洗碗工
Could use another dishwasher.
好 什么时候开始干活
Yeah, when can I start?
现在就可以来搭把手
I could use some help right now.
太棒了
That's great. Yeah.
-好 -去后面换吧
- Cool. I'm... - Around back.
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
你今天好安静
You're quiet today.
家里有些事
Uh... stuff at home.
你男朋友
Your fireman?
我想明天去看电影
I wanted to catch a movie tomorrow,
但他要和朋友吃晚饭
and he's having dinner with a friend.
女性朋友
A woman.
好吧
Oh, well...
那就没什么好担心的
nothing to be worried about there.
对
Yeah.
我不知道 但他表现得有点怪
I don't know. He was acting kind of weird.
哪里怪
How so?
不清楚 就是一种感觉
I don't know, it's just a feeling,
感觉他好像没说实话
like maybe he wasn't telling the truth.
你得相信你的直觉
You gotta trust those instincts.
我在网上认识了个男的
Met this guy online,
在一起好几个月了
started dating him for months.
发现他已经结婚还有孩子了
Turns out he was married and he had kids.
真是太他妈扯了
I mean, can you believe that shit?
你怎么发现的
How'd you find out?
情人节那天他放了我鸽子
I stalked him on Valentine's Day
我就跟踪了他
when he bailed on me,
他跟我瞎扯说他妈妈中风了
gave me some shit about his mother having a stroke.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表