Not just any job. A man's job.
斯维特拉娜...
I let Svetlana--
不许再提她的名字
Don't you even think of saying her name.
-你知道该如何称呼她 -抱歉
- You know what to call her. - I'm sorry.
两面三刀的贱♥货♥偷走了我一家之主的地位
I let that backsbbing cunt take my balls.
现在老子不再当保姆了
Well, my nanny days are over.
我要撑起这个家
I'm gonna support this family
当好我的一家之主
and I'm gonna get my balls back.
给你 你帮我看看
Here, take a look at this.
小凯 简历两个字你就写错了
Kev, you misspelled "Résumé" On your résumé.
那剩下的呢
What about the rest of it?
什么其他部分 这上面就一行字啊
What rest of it? There's only one line.
那是因为我只做过一份工作
Well, I only had one job.
而且我从来没写过这些玩意儿
And I've never written one these before.
那你可得加把劲了
You gotta beef it up.
有些人会把自己的目标写上去
Sometimes people write their goals.
难不成你要我告诉别人
You want me to tell them I want to make as much money
我只想多拿钱少干事
doing as little work as possible?
咱们的积蓄还能撑上一段时间
We got enough to last us for a while.
你手♥机♥有没有提示什么
Hey, did any bartending gigs come up
酒吧服务生之类的工作
on the alert thing on your phone?
有 不过都是在些高大上的地方
Yeah, but only at fancy places.
要求你有调酒职业资格证
You gotta be a certified mixologist.
酒保要做的不就是
Remember all a bartender had to do
倒酒和开酒
was pour a shot and tap a keg?
现在不懂得调酒
Now you can't even work behind a bar
都没法在吧台工作了
without knowing how to make a Campari-fennel aperitif.
是啊 谁在他们的酒里放茴香的
Yeah, who puts fennel in their drink?
-茴香是什么鬼 -我哪儿知道
- What is fennel? - You got me.
利普
Lip?
利普
Lip?
有没有搞错
Hey, Jesus!
你跟我说你已经解决了酗酒的问题
You said you had the drinking under control.
我他妈在洗澡呢
I'm in the fucking shower!
我不管 利普
I don't fucking care, Lip!
约瑟夫太太说她在火车上看到你烂醉如泥
Mrs. Joseph said she saw you on the El train so fucked up
甚至都走不了路
that you couldn't even walk.
我去了戒酒互助会
I went to a meeting.
-别他妈蒙我 利普 -我没有蒙你
- Don't fucking lie to me, Lip. - I'm not.
我讨厌互助会 我觉得很蠢 但还是去了
I-I hate AA. I think it's fucking stupid, but I went.
那你还会再去吗
Are you gonna go back?
如果我说会 你能不能让我先洗好澡
If I say yes, will you let me finish cleaning my junk?
谢谢
Thank you.
我真是厌倦了每个人
You know, I'm getting pretty tired
都来对我的生活指手画脚
everybody telling me what to do all the time.
你要是肯振作起来没人想这么做
Get your shit together we won't have to.
对了 菲奥娜卖♥♥了洗衣店了
So, uh, Fiona sold the laundromat.
意味着你失业了
Mean you're out of a job?
你以为我想一辈子叠衣服啊
Think I want to fold laundry for the rest of my life?
我报读大专了
I signed up for junior college.
是吗 学什么
Oh, yeah? Studying what?
马尔科姆职院有一个前景很好的焊接专业
Malcolm X has a pretty good welding program.
-焊接 -是的
- Welding? - Yeah.
你现在想当焊接工了
What, so you--you want to be a welder?
念书期间我还可以给人当学徒
I can apprentice with someone while I'm still in school.
两年内拿到资格证书
Get certified in under two years,
然后就可以干上起薪20美元的活了
and make up to 20 bucks an hour to start.
-下一次互助会是什么时候 -二十分钟后
- When's your next meeting? - 20 minutes.
那个 要不你先走我好把衣服换了
You know, maybe if you left I could get dressed
省得迟到
so I wouldn't be late.
-真要做焊接 -没错
- Welding, huh? - Yeah.
药芯焊丝 金属电弧 天然气电弧
Flux core, metal arc, gas arc,
钨 熔化极氩弧焊 钨极氩弧焊
tungsten, mig, tig.
焊接
Welding.
这里要改建成坚宝果汁连锁餐厅 很棒吧
It's gonna be a Jamba Juice. Cool, huh?
是啊 看着你们把我建立起来的一切
Yeah, it's really awesome watching you guys
都拆掉这感觉可真爽
tear apart everythg I built.
现在后悔可来不及了
Too late for second thoughts.
我刚从银行回来 把支票给存了
I just came from the bank. I deposited the check.
不过我还是先给支票拍了张照以后好挂在墙上
Although I took a picture of it first so I can put it on my wall.
还清抵押贷款的感觉很棒吧
Feel good paying off the mortgage?
我没料到你们会这么快就把这里拆掉
I didn't think you guys were gonna tear the place apart so soon.
我们在积聚欢乐时光
We're hosting happy hour.
工人们明天就开始改建这里了
Workers start the remodel tomorrow.
欢乐时光
Happy hour?
为南区有为青年们
South Side Young Professionals.
把你的手从我的洗衣机上拿开
Get your hands off my washer!
小偷
Thief!
看来你还没有告诉她
Guessing you didn't tell her yet.
不 我跟她说了 还说了好几次
No, I did. Couple of times.
她有短期失忆症
She's got no short-term memory.
太太 停手 求你了
Lady, stop, please.
要把人赶出住了五十年的老家真不容易
It's not easy ripping someone from their home of 50 years.
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
够了 够了
Come on. Come on.
你这蠢货
You silly ass.
天啊 大姐
Jesus, lady!
好了 埃塔 冷静点
Okay, Etta, Etta, calm down.
快报♥警♥ 他们要把东西抢完了
Call the police. They're taking everything.
我知道 好了 先坐下吧
I know, I know. Come on, let's sit down.
这到底怎么一回事
What the hell's going on?
我们昨天讨论过了 还有昨晚
We talked about this yesterday and last night.
我们得搬走
We have to leave.
为什么
Why?
因为这墙里有石棉的问题
'Cause there's asbestos in the walls.
市政♥府♥发现后 要求我们停业
And the city found out and they want to shut us down.
去他的市长戴利
That fucking Mayor Daley.
把白宫拱手让给该死的天主教♥徒♥就算了
First he hands the White House to that goddamn Catholic,
现在又搞这破事
and now this crap.
你得搬出你的公♥寓♥
We gotta get you out of your apartment.
只是几天而已 你可以住我家
Just for a few days. You can come home with me.
我可以住你家吗 桑迪
I can stay with you, Sandy?
没错 我为你准备了一间房♥
Yep. I got a room all ready for you.
-那我去收行李 -好
- I'll go pack. - Okay.
我们会玩得很开心的
Oh! Oh, we'll have fun.
我们可以进城里玩
We can go out on the town
在舞池里对那些小伙子扭腰摆臀
and let the boys feel us up on the dance floor.
旅馆群♥交♥战利品
Motel orgy loot.
弗兰克 一个钱包给黛比
Frank, give Debbie a wallet.
或给她个戒指更棒
Or better yet, give her a ring.
他们婚礼可以用
For their wedding.
我会买♥♥戒指给她的
I'm buying her ring.
好浪漫哦
Aww, that is so romantic.
我的戒指几年前弄丢了
I lost mine years ago.
是你卖♥♥掉换毒品了
You sold it for crack.
亲爱的 来看看这戴你手上如何
Let's see how this one looks on you, my love.
我想这颗是真钻石
I think it's a real diamond.
不知道拉乌尔会出多少价收它
I wonder how much Raoul's gonna give us for it.
这不能卖♥♥
We can't sell this.
为什么 这是里面最有价值的
Why not? It's the best of the bunch.
不 这和灰姑娘的玻璃鞋一样合身
No. It fits like a glass slipper.
应该永远戴在你的手指上
That should never leave your finger.
-莫妮卡·珍·达根 -是的
- Monica Jean Darrgen... - Yeah?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
但是要给孩子们的钱怎么办
But what about getting money for the kids?
我们要给孩子们比钱更珍贵的东西
Let's give the kids something mo valuable than money.
真爱的典范
An example of real love.
然后我们明天再回去工作
And then we'll go back to work tomorrow?
当然 今天我们要在上帝和世人面前
Sure. Today we proclaim how we feel
宣告我们的爱情
before God and the whole world.
世人根本不在乎
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表