抱歉 我不支持你们结婚
I'm sorry. I can't support this union.
为什么 他人很好
Well, why not? He's really nice,
而且都是你出的馊主意
and it was your stupid idea
让我带着孩子去街上乞讨
to go begging on the street with my baby
才让家庭与儿童服务署来找我麻烦
that got me into this mess with DCFS.
他还能再活五十年呢
He could live another 50 years.
六位数的财产够你花那么久吗
You wanna stretch low six figures that long?
何况还有通货膨胀
With inflation?
婚姻是神圣的承诺
Marriage is a serious commitment.
我不想让你因为错误的原因而陷进去
I will not let you go into it for the wrong reasons.
去常青树养老院看看
Go to Evergreen Assisted Living.
一堆八十多岁的老头
Plenty of men 80 or older.
你给他们撸一管 就能把名字加到遗嘱里
They'd write you into their will for a hand job.
-我给你一百块 -太看不起我了
- I'll give you 100 bucks. - Don't insult me.
-两百 -你得听我多年积累的宝贵经验
- 200. - I'm giving you the benefit of my years of experience.
我以一己之力 解决了我国的流浪汉问题
I single-handedly solved the homeless problem in this country.
你真该看看我捡到他们的地方
You should've seen where these people were when I found them.
他们能走到今天
They've come so far,
全靠我帮助他们启发了潜力
because I helped them reach their full potential.
他们只是不知道你在剥削他们
They just don't know that you're ripping them off!
家人不同 你依然是当初那个操蛋的弗兰克
Different family. Same fuckin' Frank.
-三百块 -省省吧 小雀斑
- 300. - Save your money, Freckles.
也许改天能用这钱给你的小情郎换个脊椎
Maybe one day you can buy your beau a new spinal cord.
那边怎么回事
What's going on over there?
我在捡狗屎 你弄过来多少钱了
I'm cleaning up dog shit. How much we clear?
系统关闭了 你觉得他们查到我们了吗
Look, uh, the system's down. You think they're on to us?
不会的 网站刚上线
No, no, no. The website just went back online.
估计崩溃了而已
It probably just crashed.
好吧 网站恢复了之后告诉我一声
Okay, well, let me know when it's back up.
好的 我现在去看 走吧
All right. I'm on it. Come on.
没错 俄♥罗♥斯♥新闻 他又在强迫她了
That's it. Russian news. He's forcing her again.
你有时间吗
You got a minute?
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
我想结婚 这样才能留住弗兰妮
I want to get married so I can keep Franny.
但没有监护人同意 我就不能结婚
But they won't let me do it without consent,
操蛋的弗兰克不肯帮我
and fuckin' Frank won't do it,
不过父母或者监护人也行
but it can be a parent or a guardian.
我知道你现在恨我 但...
I know you hate me right now, but I...
我会签的
I'll do it.
你愿意吗
You will?
给
Here.
我不想让你这样
It's not what I want for you,
不过如果你想这样做的话
but if this is what you want...
我想这样
It is.
我很在乎他
I care about him a lot,
不管要让我做什么...
and whatever I have to do...
你什么都不用做
You don't have to do a thing.
我告诉过你
It's like I told you.
这是你的人生 你的选择
It's your life. It's your choices.
谢谢你 菲奥娜
Oh, thank you, Fiona.
菲奥娜 找你的
Fiona. For you.
银行的人打来的
Some dude from the bank.
我得接这个电♥话♥
I gotta take this.
你好 我是菲奥娜
Hi, this is Fiona.
我很感激 不过八万块不够
Well, I appreciate that, but 80,000 isn't enough.
我需要十万
I need the 100,000.
有什么我能做的吗
Well, is there anything that I can do?
我保证...
I promise that I...
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
-怎么回事 -缉毒局
- What's going on? - DEA.
他们从那批印度来的
They got us for that thing
肝炎药查到我们的
with the Hepatitis drugs from India.
我们什么时候能重新营业
Well, how long till we're up and running again?
我们被查封了
We're shut down.
彻底完了吗
What, for good?
对 除非司法部允许
Yeah, unless the Justice Department
技术宅在他们的监狱里偷放个服务器
lets Gene put a server in his cell at Leavenworth.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
老兄 这不过是份实习罢了
Dude. Hey, dude. It's just an internship.
你会再找一份的
You'll get another one.
去他的制药厂吧
Big Pharma can kiss my ass!
你 你 照顾好洛奇
You! You! Take care of Rocky.
照顾好洛奇
Take care of Rocky!
我他妈能拿她的狗怎么办
Fuck am I supposed to do with her dog?
看起来不怎么好斗
Doesn't look like much of a brawler,
不过你可以带它去参加斗犬比赛
but you could take him to the dog fights.
大不了帮它收尸
Worst thing that happens, you bury the pieces.
你不是该打包行李了吗
Shouldn't you be packing?
-我不去了 -为什么
- I'm not going. - Why the hell not?
我要和小多复合了
I'm getting back together with Dom.
要去给她买♥♥点花
Gonna go get her some flowers.
上车
Get in.
你要揍我我就不上
Not if you're gonna beat the crap out of me.
快他妈上车
Get in the damn car.
在那儿
There.
拜托 都后退点
Give some space, please.
后退 你叫什么
Back up. What's your name?
玛丽安娜 我以为灵车的速度也就
Mariana, I... I thought a hearse was only supposed to go...
-每小时五英里 -她突然冒出来的
- 5 miles an hour! - Look, she came out of nowhere.
警♥察♥马上就到
Police will be here in a minute.
我车里还有具尸体 参加葬礼要迟到了
I got a body in the back. I'm late for a funeral.
退后 先生 退后
Back up, sir. Back up.
神志清醒
Conscious and lucid.
右股骨开放性骨折
Open compound fracture on her right femur.
上肢有擦伤
Contusions over her upper body.
腹部肿胀 可能有气胸
Distended abdomen. Possible pneumothorax.
脊柱无明显错位
No obvious spinal displacement.
你干嘛不直接把我放到灵车里算了
Why don't you just go ahead and put me in the hearse?
你不会死的
Hey. You're not dying.
好了 把她固定好
All right. Let's immobilize her.
对
Yes...
对 对 宝贝
Yes, yes, yes, baby.
埃塔 你没事吧
Hey, Etta. You okay?
麦克马洪最近半夜总是叫唤
Oh, McMahon's been up moaning half the night.
它一生病就情绪低落
He gets so sad when he's sick.
它需要它的妈妈
He needs his mama.
对
Yes.
银行那边有消息了
So I heard from the bank.
他们愿意给我八万贷款
They'll give me a loan for 80 grand.
为什么
For what?
为了洗衣房♥ 租约啊
For the Laundromat. The lease.
你愿意花八万买♥♥我这个地方
You'd give me 80,000 for this place?
我没想到它能值这么多
I never thought it was worth that much.
你还记得我们昨天的对话吗
Do you remember our conversation yesterday?
当然记得
Of course I do.
你说你愿意卖♥♥给我
You said that you'd sell it to me.
我知道我说了什么
I know what I said.
我会让你住在楼上 记得吗
And I'm gonna let you live upstairs, remember?
我这儿有份合约
So I got a term sheet here.
只要把数额填上就行了
I just have to write the number in.
给我吧
Give it here.
我在哪里签字
And where do I sign?
这里
Right there.
都是你的了
It's all yours.
正注射两包大口径静脉输液
Starting two large bore IVs.
我答应过儿子会赶回家哄他睡觉
I promised my son I'd be home in time to tuck him in.
-如果我死了... -你不会死的
- If I die... - You're not dying.
听我说 你得帮我转告他 好吗
Listen, you're gonna have to tell him something for me, okay?
答应我
You promise?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表