拜托 我没法呼吸了
Please, I can't breathe.
我不会让魔鬼靠近你的 凯丽
I will not let the demon near you, Kaylee.
我保证
I promise.
我动不了 请把我松开
I can't move. Please undo them.
我不能那么做
I'm not supposed to do that.
求你了 求你了 它们在伤害我
Please. Please. They're hurting me.
会没事的 好吗
It's gonna be okay. All right?
你没事
You're okay.
好痛
It hurts.
伊恩
Ian!
-她会没事的 -这不符合章程
- She's gonna be okay. - It is not protocol.
求你帮帮我
Please help me.
深呼吸 凯丽
Take a deep breath, Kaylee.
好吗
All right?
-我这就把你松开 -别 加拉格
- I'm gonna open them. - No, God damn it, Gallagher!
她没事的 苏
She's fine, Sue!
-看着路 好吗 -别
- Watch the road, all right? - No--
她没事 你没事 对吗
She's fine. You're all right, right?
-是的 是的 -好
- Oh, yes, yes. - All right.
听着 你没事
Yeah, look. You're okay.
-谢谢 -好的
- Thank you. - Okay.
伊恩
Ian!
看 她没事
See? She's fine.
上帝啊
Jesus--
凯丽
Kaylee!
天啊
Oh, my God.
上一次有人点洋葱炒猪肝是什么时候
When is the last time someone ordered liver and onions?
就那个老头
Just that old dude.
每周四来吃黄昏晚餐
Comes in Tuesdays for the early bird.
美国餐馆的优♥惠♥措施 在正式晚餐前服务 适用对象多为老年群体
抱歉了 老头
Sorry, old dude.
所以你愿意花钱买♥♥这个紧身裤 强迫我穿
So you can spend money on this camel toe I'm forced to wear,
但洋葱炒猪肝却太贵
but the liver and onions is just too much?
制♥服♥能带来生意
Uniforms bring in business.
洋葱炒猪肝不能
Liver and onions don't.
-我们有七个人 谢谢 -抱歉 我不
- Table for seven, please. - No, I'm sorry, I don't--
-出去 -那边有空桌
- Out! - There's a booth open.
-来吧 孩子们 -出去
- Come on, kids. - Out.
-快来 孩子们 -我来处理
- Come on, kids. - I got it.
爸爸 妈咪
Dad! Mommy!
她不是你妈 利亚姆
She's not your mother, Liam.
这年头水比血还浓
Water is thicker than blood these days.
多亏你的影响 弗兰克
Yeah, and thanks to your influence, Frank,
日托所不再欢迎利亚姆了
Liam is no longer welcome at day care.
他打了一个小孩的蛋还叫他外国佬
He punched a kid in the balls and called him a gringo.
真棒 儿子 好样的
Okay, son. Glad to hear it.
揍扁他们
Give 'em hell.
-你叫什么 -我叫
- What's your name? - It's--
这是新卡尔
Uh, this is New Carl.
那是新伊恩和新利普
And that's New Ian and New Lip,
这边的小可爱是新黛比
and this cute one right here is New Debbie.
我不能当新丹吗
Can't I be New Dan?
丹不存在
There's no Dan.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
不好意思 你不能在这吃饭
I'm sorry, but you can't eat here
除非有人给我钱
unless somebody shows me some money.
这个怎么样
How about this?
完美
Perfect.
威尔逊夫人
Mrs. Wilson.
让我来帮你处理
Let me just take care of that for you.
搞错没有
Ah, come on.
你是个没心没肺的婊♥子♥ 对不对
You're a heartless little twat, aren't you?
我很确定我不是
Almost positive I'm not.
我有钱
I got money.
从老师钱包里拿的
Took it all from teacher's purse.
你干了什么
You what?
就像我教你的那样
Just like I taught you!
好了 能来一点食物给我
Okay, can we get some food for my--
-不行 弗兰克 -饥饿的
- No, Frank. - Hungry--
-你们熏死人了 -曾无家可归的
- You all stink. - Formerly homeless--
六块钱连咖啡都买♥♥不起
And six bucks won't even cover coffee.
好了 孩子们
Okay, kids.
照我们说好的 一 二 三 开始
As we discussed. One, two, three, go.
-我们饿死了 -她要吐了
- We're starving! - She's gonna throw up.
厕所在哪里
Where's the bathroom?
我们长♥期♥接触毒品
We've been doing drugs.
她病了 要去吐一下
She's sick. So go throw up.
够了
Um, okay.
行了 都给我闭嘴
Fine. Fine. Just shut up!
-搞定 -不 没有成年人的份
- There we go. - No, none for the adults.
-贱♥人♥ -可不是 新菲奥娜
- Bitch. - You tell her, New Fiona.
这是新菲奥娜
That's New Fiona?
-如果奶罩尺寸一样的话 -好吧
- If the bra fits... - Okay.
出去 否则我发誓我会报♥警♥
Out, or I swear to God, I'm gonna call the cops.
你才不会
You wouldn't.
-马上就拨 -等等
- Here I go. - Wait.
-你真要报♥警♥ -不然呢
- You'd call the cops? - Uh-huh.
你算哪门子的加拉格
What kind of a Gallagher are you?
我可不是加拉格
I'm not a Gallagher.
你跟我断绝关系了 记得吗
You disowned me, remember?
你真的要把我赶尽杀绝是吧
You just keep ripping my bones out, don't you?
滚
Out.
走 孩子们
Come on, kids.
别吃了
Leave it.
哪位
Hello?
伊恩怎么了 你们在哪儿
Ian what? Where?
操
Oh, shit.
好 我马上到
Yeah, I'll be there.
塞拉 我有急事
Sierra. I got a situation.
能借下你的车吗
Can I borrow your car?
-好 -店先交给你了
- Yeah. - I'm leaving you in charge.
有问题就发短♥信♥给我
Text me if there's a problem,
我再告诉你怎么处理 可以吗
and I'll talk you through it, okay?
贴在窗户上的那些屁♥股♥算是问题吗
Uh, are the asses in the window gonna be a problem?
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
警♥察♥在路上了 弗兰克
Cops are on their way, Frank.
我大概要多投诉一项公共裸♥露♥罪名了
Guess I'll be adding public nudity to my complaint.
叛徒
Traitor!
这附近我得给谁吹一管才能吃顿饭
Who do I got to blow to get a meal around here?
你不需要给任何人吹
You don't need to blow anyone.
听着
Listen...
希尔薇·普鲁姆
房♥屋出♥售♥
只管说出来
Ask...
弗兰克老爸有求必应
and Daddy Frank will provide.
-跟我来 -去哪儿
- Follow me. - Where?
去吃中西部区最美味的
To the best free chocolate chip cookie
免费巧克力曲奇饼
in the Upper Midwest.
走吧
Come on.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 家庭就是家庭
In Russia, family is family.
我们不习惯父母
We aren't used to parents
将自己的孩子视作性♥奴♥
seeing their children as sex objects.
你们为了要孩子 都让你老公操♥你♥妈♥了
Oh, your husband fucked your mother to make babies.
你以为自己有多高尚
You want to ride on high horse?
我有两个女儿
I have two daughters.
你看不出来我有多担心吗
You don't see how that might worry me?
他对小女孩没兴趣
He will not be interested in baby girls
得等到她们至少十岁
until they reach at least ten years old.
这难道还不够叫人担心吗
You don't see how that's disturbing?
把你们的胸器赶紧收一收
Put your boobs away fast.
孩子们在车里
Babies are in the truck.
我们还没做完
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表