你也很了不起 菲奥娜
And you did great things too, Fiona.
照顾这么多孩子
Taking care of all the kids.
你真是太棒了
You are amazing.
你当妈妈比我当得好多了
You did such a better job than I could've.
我真为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我能来一片止痛药吗
Can I have an Advil?
我的头要疼死了
My head is killin' me.
-操蛋的莫妮卡 -怎么了
- Fuckin' Monica. - What's up?
-没事 -你看点评网了吗
- Nothin'. - You check Yelp yet?
我们都写了不少好评 把差评刷到下面去了
We all wrote great reviews to bury the bad one.
没事 我不在乎了
It's fine. I'm over it.
今天你休息呀
It's your day off.
我是来领工资的
Yeah, no, I just came in for my check.
-我去拿一下 -好 谢了
- Oh, let me grab it. - Cool, thanks.
黑咖啡
Black?
好
Yeah.
谢谢你 倒在这里吧
Yeah, thanks. Here.
你妈真不是省油的灯
Your mom's a piece of work.
你见过她了
You met her?
她把我家弄得一团糟 还在我床上吐了
She trashed my house and puked in my bed, so yeah.
对她来说 这已经不错了
For her, that's a good day.
今早 她在我衣柜里试鞋子
This morning, I found her in my closet trying on shoes.
因为她自己的找不到了
'Cause she lost hers.
小时候你不好过吧
Must've been rough as a kid.
可不
Yeah.
我找了个单间 今天去交了定金
Put a deposit down on a studio today.
在加菲尔德和拉夫林街交汇的破烂地方
This dump on the corner of Garfield and Laflin.
那个曾经的瘾君子居所
Oh, yikes. That old crack house?
就是那儿 那房♥子确实得修缮了
That's the place. Real fixer-upper.
我是不是应该夸你妈
Suppose I should give your mom credit
给我落井下石
for the, uh, kick in the ass.
她肯定会接受你的夸奖
I bet she'd take it.
那么你还在生我气吗
So, are you still pissed at me?
稍微好了一点
Warming up a bit.
不管你干嘛 不要去洗衣店
Whatever you do, don't go in the Laundromat.
怎么 她在那儿
What, she's over there?
是的 找弗兰克
Yup. Looking for Frank.
有可怜又不明究竟
You unleash your wrath
的吃瓜群众感受过你的怒气了吗
on any poor, unsuspecting victims yet?
没有 如夏日微风般清凉淡定
No. Cool as a summer breeze.
你就要输二十块钱给我了
Might as well kiss that 20 good-bye.
现在说这话还太早
Day's still young.
我昨晚整夜都在查询"三人行"
I was up all night Googling "Throuples."
非常刺♥激♥
Very exciting.
来这里的原因是什么呢
So, what brings you here?
我跟我的两个老婆
So, um...me and my two wives
现在相处有点问题
are having trouble seeing eye to eye.
无法直视对方
Eyes to eyes.
不停重复进入死循环
We keep going around in the same circle.
就好像蛇在吃自己的尾巴
Like the snake eating its own tail.
衔尾蛇
The ouroboros.
对 我之前念错了
Yes. I was saying it wrong.
那名字听起来屌♥炸了
Oh, that's such a badass word.
我想在我屁♥股♥上纹条那个蛇
I want to get the tattoo of the snake on my hip.
-臀沟正上方 -凯文
- Right above the V-line. - Kevin.
我有点紧张 小维
I am totally uncomfortable, V.
从你们的基本情况开始说
Try starting with your situation.
好吧
Okay, so...
小维爱我们两个 但是我不爱拉娜
V is in love with both of us, but I'm not in love with Lana.
我是说 我很喜欢她 至少曾经是
I mean, I like her a lot. At least, I used to.
然后情况开始变糟糕
But then shit got all fucked up,
有时候我觉得...
and sometimes I feel like...
我...
I...
我害怕...
...I'm scared that...
小维爱拉娜胜过爱我
...that V might love Lana more than she loves me.
小维 你听到凯文的担忧了吗
V. Are you hearing Kevin's fears?
是的
Yes.
-他说的对吗 -当然不对
- Is he right? - Hell no.
小维 你有什么担忧吗
V, do you have any fears?
是的 有一个
Yes. One.
说吧
Go on.
我担心斯维特拉娜
I'm afraid that Svetlana
并不爱我们
doesn't love either of us.
斯维特拉娜 这是真的吗
Svetlana, is this true?
说英语
English?
当然不是
Of course not.
我表达爱意的方式没那么俗
I do not show love regular.
都是用行动证明
I show by doing.
我料理酒吧 照顾孩子
I fix bar. I watch kids.
我做饭 我给他们口♥交♥
I cook. I give oral.
我保护他们不受危险俄♥国♥人伤害
I protect from dangerous Russian.
对他们我付出一切
Everything for these two.
-小凯 小维 你们听到了吗 -是的
-Kev and V, are you hearing Lana? -Yes.
她说了什么
What is she saying?
她给我们口♥交♥
She gives oral.
她砸坏了所有窗户
She smashed all the windows?
不是她的错 她有躁郁症
It's not her fault. She's bipolar.
她得赔偿
She better pay for them.
你可以去民事法庭起诉赔偿
You can sue for damages in civil court,
但是今天我们讨论的是弗兰尼
but today we're here to talk about Franny.
你未征得母亲同意就带走了孩子
You took the child without the mother's consent?
她是个糟糕的人
She's a hot-ass mess.
这并非由你决定
That's not for you to decide whether she is or--
对不起我来晚了 我是奶奶
Hi, sorry I'm late. I'm the grandmother.
我才是孩子的奶奶
I'm the grandmother.
好 请坐
Okay, settle down.
孩子的父亲一开始就离开了
The father of the child withdrew from the child's life initially.
对吗
Is this correct?
-是的 -是她逼他把她肚子搞大
- Yes. - She forced him to knock her up.
你不能逼谁干那种事
You can't force someone to do that.
她干了 她当时很急切
She did. She was desperate.
我当时恋爱了 他抛弃了怀孕的我
I was in love. He left me pregnant.
知道有东西叫避孕套吗
Ever hear of condoms?
知道什么叫"舔鸡♥巴♥"吗
Ever hear of "suck a dick"?
你们都闭嘴
Y'all got to cut this shit.
你们俩
You two.
不准再拿着棒球棍出现在别人家
No more showing up at their house with a baseball bat.
你们两个 不许再绑♥架♥孩子
You two. No more baby-napping.
都听好了
All of you.
这个孩子不是什么救世主
This child is not the Messiah.
没必要为了她撕逼
Don't need to be fightin' over her like pit bulls.
孩子归妈妈
Mama gets the baby.
-太棒了 -前提是
- Yes! - On the condition
她能管好她自己和家人
she keeps herself and her home in check.
所有人都能探望
Everyone else can visit.
再出什么乱子 我就找联调局了
Any other shit go down, I'm calling the FBI.
-太感谢你了 -太棒了
- Thank you so much. - Yes.
宝贝
Oh, baby!
宝贝 宝贝
Baby, baby!
利普
Lip?
我...
I, uh...
你说得对
You were right.
这地方就是个垃圾堆
Uh, place is a dump.
你怎么知道哪间是我公♥寓♥的
How'd you know which one was mine?
你的名字和房♥间号♥写在邮箱上
Your name and apartment number were on the mailbox,
门也没锁
and the door was unlocked.
安保真"严"
Security's tight.
你到这多久了
How long you been here?
今天我休息
Well, it's my day off.
不然我还能去干什么
Yeah, what else am I gonna do?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表