等你妹妹把我和卢卡斯赶出去时
I probably will be when your sister kicks me and Lucas
可能就藏不住了
to the curb, but...
我讲的太多了吧
How's this for--for casual?
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
对 明天见
Yeah, you'll see me tomorrow
因为我会在你身边醒来
'cause I'm gonna be waking up next to you.
好爽
Oh! Oh! Fuck!
来啊
Fuck!
看来你走出信任阴影了
I guess you got over your trust issues.
很欣慰我现在只需要照顾两个爱人
I'm glad I only have to focus on two lovers.
小凯 该你了
Kev, you're next.
-来吧 -好舒服
- Oh, yeah. - Oh! Yeah, that feels good.
又能3P了真棒
Hooray for being a thrupple again.
-你怎么了 小凯 -没怎么 怎么了
- What's the matter, Kev? - Nothing. What?
你看
That.
-我没事 -不
- I'm fine. - No.
你的老二 没反应
Your penis, it does not respond.
我轻揉你的蛋
I cup your balls.
我用手指插♥你♥菊花
I stick my finger in your rectum.
我嘈嘈切切"搓"杂"弹"
I twist, and I stroke, and I twist, and I stroke.
没反应
Nothing.
可能有点走神
Just having a little trouble concentrating.
我一直在想伊万
Just keep thinking about Yvon.
等等 我们做♥爱♥你居然在想别的男人
Wait, you think of another man when we make love?
我是在想你那位丈夫
Another man who was your husband,
还不知他是死是活
who may or may not be dead.
你说什么
What was the answer, again?
-小凯 这事过去了 -我在努力
- Kev, we're moving past this. - I know, I'm trying.
但是女人一旦红杏出墙
But when a woman cheats on a guy,
男人只会想一个东西
the only thing that guy can think about
就是出轨对象的鸡♥巴♥
is the other guy's cock,
我就在想这个 伊万的鸡♥巴♥
and that's what I'm thinking about, Yvon's cock.
-那就别想了 -我在努力
- Then stop thinking about it. - I'm trying!
但我做不到 我每次想阻止自己
But I can't, 'cause when I stop trying to think
别想伊万的鸡♥巴♥ 可适得其反
about Yvon's cock, I think about it more.
等我不停在想的时候
And when I think about it more,
就会想它到底挂了没
I think about whether it's dead or not.
-什么 -比如变成了鬼魂鸡♥巴♥
- What? - Yeah, like a ghost cock.
-你在说什么 -听不懂吗
- You make no sense. - Really?
我这么有逻辑
'Cause I think I make perfect sense.
床上躺着两位佳人
I got two beautiful women in my bed,
可我却一直在想
and the only thing I can think about
伊万的鬼魂鸡♥巴♥
is Yvon's ghost cock.
鬼魂鸡♥巴♥ 鬼魂鸡♥巴♥ 鬼魂鸡♥巴♥
Ghost cock! Ghost cock! Ghost cock!
凯文 行了
Kevin, we get it!
你疯了 小凯
You're losing your shit, Kev.
我知道
Yeah, I know I am.
但伊万的鬼魂鸡♥巴♥一直盯着我
But I'm the one Yvon's ghost cock is staring at.
而且还在笑
And it's laughing.
我要走了
I'm out of here.
我去楼下睡沙发
I'm gonna sleep downstairs on the couch.
早
Good morning.
你什么时候把屁♥股♥亮出来的
When did you put your ass out?
你不记得了吗
You don't remember that?
你当时就在旁边
You were right there the whole time.
居然不记得
You don't remember?
打激素能长前列腺吗
Does testosterone make you grow a prostate?
我想...
I, uh...
你应该是操到了我的G点
I think you hit my G-spot.
靠 我们可真厉害
Damn, we were good.
真帅
Look at that.
我儿子要上私立学校了
My son's going to private school.
你是个好父亲
You're a good dad.
下一位
Next, please.
我想存一张支票
I'd like to, um, deposit a check.
给这个账户 埃塔·蒂斯代尔
It's gonna go into this account--Etta Teasdale.
我买♥♥了一家洗衣房♥
I bought a Laundromat.
要当老板了
I'm an owner.
等到了晚上饭点
And when dinnertime comes,
就抓住这个小畜生的脖子
you grab little free-range Lucky here by the neck,
拎着转圈
and you swing him around.
把脖子弄断 头砍掉
You break his neck. And then you cut off his head.
放血 这是生命循环
You bleed him out. It's the circle of life.
好了 我演示一遍
Okay, let me demonstrate.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表